LR Beyblade Burst Launcher Hack: Make any Beyblade LR?

You apologized for rudeness, not for what you did, nor did you recant the behavior or say you wouldn't do anything similar again. I decided not to let your PR apology tour go unaddressed with those clear omissions.

More than the rudeness, no one wants you to repeat the behavior that led you to utilize loopholes to win at any cost in a tournament setting. Try "I will never again try to use rules loopholes in a tournament."
Wow. I'm 30, and all this hostility and hatred towards a blader is a little upsetting to see. I agree with Camick the WBO organizers have experience. They should come up with something and he should respect their decision. It's just upsetting to see that if I have my kid beyblading in the future, he/she might have to face this kind of hostility. Can't everybody just be nice to each other?
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:19 PM)arka.paul Wrote: Wow. I'm 30, and all this hostility and hatred towards a blader is a little upsetting to see. I agree with Camick the WBO organizers have experience. They should come up with something and he should respect their decision. It's just upsetting to see that if I have my kid beyblading in the future, he/she might have to face this kind of hostility. Can't everybody just be nice to each other?

Your kid isn't going to experience concerns like these because they aren't going to boast about having spent a week practicing a way to exploit loopholes and win at any cost. Because you raised your kid better than that.

Having the approval of your opponents doesn't make a loophole okay.

EDIT: You're 30. What ages were the other two bladers he used this loophole on during the tournament? And don't "won't somebody please think of the children". What kind of example does it set when young bladers witness these loopholes being used and condoned?
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:35 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:19 PM)arka.paul Wrote: Wow. I'm 30, and all this hostility and hatred towards a blader is a little upsetting to see. I agree with Camick the WBO organizers have experience. They should come up with something and he should respect their decision. It's just upsetting to see that if I have my kid beyblading in the future, he/she might have to face this kind of hostility. Can't everybody just be nice to each other?

Your kid isn't going to experience concerns like these because they aren't going to boast about having spent a week practicing a way to exploit loopholes and win at any cost. Because you raised your kid better than that.

Having the approval of your opponents doesn't make a loophole okay.
Boast? Are serious! Boast is like bragging he never bragged about his idea. You clearly don’t know what boast means. 
I used to think you where such a cool person but now 😒
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:51 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Boast? Are serious! Boast is like bragging he never bragged about his idea. You clearly don’t know what boast means. 

"Note: I practiced hours (almost a full week) to pull what I did off..."
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  3:51 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Boast? Are serious! Boast is like bragging he never bragged about his idea. You clearly don’t know what boast means. 

"Note: I practiced hours (almost a full week) to pull what I did off..."
That’s not bragging lol that’s explaining what he did
Please stop. I rather this thread not be closed yet. I think all that needs to be said has been said somewhere through page 2.