[LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui

GO on persist the debate here. I'll hop in sometimes, here are my rankings which I think it is somewhat true.

1. Aiga (he defeated Free in the manga, but never showed in the anime since Free fans will go all mad)
2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
7. Xavier/Xander (Xander is there Ik he retired but he defeated possessed Aiga before he went all out breaking Valt's wV)
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: GO on persist the debate here. I'll hope in sometimes, here are my rankings which I think it is somewhat true.

1. Aiga (he defeated Free in the manga, but never showed in the anime since Free fans will go all mad)
2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
7. Xavier/Xander (Xander is there Ik he retired but he defeated possessed Aiga before he went all out breaking Valt's wV)
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...

Statistically, Aiga only wins 50% of the time. Therefore, he’s garbage
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:28 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: GO on persist the debate here. I'll hope in sometimes, here are my rankings which I think it is somewhat true.

2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...

Statistically, Aiga only wins 50% of the time. Therefore, he’s garbage

Statistically, not ACTUALLY Right? He's the main what can you expect? He's not like other powerful rival bladers who are super OP. A main has to lose most of the times you do know right? So therefore his percentage is low. The person who ever made this percentage chart is somewhat off but I can fix that soon.
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:28 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Statistically, Aiga only wins 50% of the time. Therefore, he’s garbage

Statistically, not ACTUALLY Right? He's the main what can you expect? He's not like other powerful rival bladers who are super OP. A main has to lose most of the times you do know right? So therefore his percentage is low. The person who ever made this percentage chart is somewhat off but I can fix that soon.

Yes, they are off. That’s why I made one that everyone seems to disregard, even though I painstakingly went through every anime battle, documented if it was a win or loss, and then calculated it.
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:31 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Statistically, not ACTUALLY Right? He's the main what can you expect? He's not like other powerful rival bladers who are super OP. A main has to lose most of the times you do know right? So therefore his percentage is low. The person who ever made this percentage chart is somewhat off but I can fix that soon.

Yes, they are off. That’s why I made one that everyone seems to disregard, even though I painstakingly went through every anime battle, documented if it was a win or loss, and then calculated it.

Lol, you do know you could look up Aiger Akabane battler records in google.
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:35 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:33 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yes, they are off. That’s why I made one that everyone seems to disregard, even though I painstakingly went through every anime battle, documented if it was a win or loss, and then calculated it.

Lol, you do know you could look up Aiger Akabane battler records in google.

Yeah, but I didn’t want inaccuracies. That’s the difference between me and everybody else that makes the percentages. Incomplete or incorrect battle records lead to wrong statistics, and instead of fixing the problem, you’ve worsened it. I’m not saying mine are perfect, but they’re more accurate and have less room for error than the others.
You know what I am getting pretty screwed on this thing I am so done with it. We have personal opinions and let us respect it. Lui and Shu are both good and equal Bladers. Lui is good at skills while Shu has good spirit. Both are awesome ok. Now D RIGHTS gave them different character development, not our fault. LUI = SHU
Let us use this thread to discuss our personal opinions only and not disrespect anyone or their characters, According to me top 10 characters are
1) Phi
2) Valt
3) Aiga
4) Lui
5) Free
6) Shu
7) Hearts
8) Xhan
9) Laban
10) Kit

Now let's break the discussion one more time Lui and Shu are both good Bladers in their own field
Well these are the rankings according to me . I expect these are accurate . If there anything wrong then please inform :
1. AIGA
2. VALT
3. PHI
4. SHU
5. FREE
6. KIT
7. HEARTS
8. LUI
9. XANDER
10.XAVIER
11.LABAN
12.SILAS
13.COUNT KNIGHT
14.KURT
15.TOKO
16.FUBUKI
17.SOUH
18.KYLE
19.RANJIRO
20.HOUI
These rankings are based on the performances of the players in their last balltes except aiga and valt .
top 7
valt
phi
aiga
shu
lui
free
souh
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: GO on persist the debate here. I'll hop in sometimes, here are my rankings which I think it is somewhat true.

2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...

UPDATED: 
1. Aiga 
2. Valt
3. Phi 
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Hearts
8. Xhan
9. Laban
10. Lui
11. Sisco
(Mar. 08, 2019  5:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: GO on persist the debate here. I'll hop in sometimes, here are my rankings which I think it is somewhat true.

2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...

I dont think aiga defeated free, shu or phi in a official match and ,maybe he did defeat valt
But then valt took the no.1 spot after defeating hearts 
And same goes for xhan and laban ,why are they placed so high
So , according to the anime, the official ranking should be-
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-aiga
6-hearts
7-lui
8-silas 
9-kurt
10-xander/Norman
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...

I dont think aiga defeated free, shu or phi in a official match and ,maybe he did defeat valt
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-aiga
6-hearts
7-lui
8-silas 
9-kurt
10-xander/Norman

Look at the ep 51 thread . The battle is valt vs aiga . That means it is confirmed that aiga will defeat phi . So aiga must at least be placed at no 2. That is why he has been placed so high by everyone here .
Laban isn’t better than Lui. Laban has won like 2 battles in his entire career.
Well updated
1) Aiga
2) Valt
3) Phi
4) Shu and Lui
5)Free
6)Hearts
7) Kit
8) Xhan
9) Laban
I know, I know Lui is ahead of Free cuz if we see there are two sides of this story, Lui defeated Free and lost to him too. My theory is Lui lost to Free because he underestimated Free, if he was well prepared for Free, he could have won. Now some of you would say that Free is better, but Free lost to Valt, atleast once while Lui has never lost to Valt. Another story is Free defeated Aiga and has never lost to him while Lui lost to him so both are equal Bladers but I don't wanna start an argument that who is better Lui or Free. Well both are good Bladers in their respective fields (Attack and Stamina). As for Hearts and Kit, Lui is way better than Kit. I don't know about Hearts cuz he is good too but again there are 2 sides to this. 1) Lui beat Valt but Hearts never did 2) Hearts beat Evil Aiga but Lui never did, so we cannot compare these guys without a proper battle between them. And now I have started to think Lui = Shu. So we actually cannot compare two Bladers with a proper battle as there is mostly always two sides to a comparison. (Note : The Rankings are according to me only).
(Mar. 09, 2019  12:55 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I dont think aiga defeated free, shu or phi in a official match and ,maybe he did defeat valt
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-aiga
6-hearts
7-lui
8-silas 
9-kurt
10-xander/Norman

Look at the ep 51 thread . The battle is valt vs aiga . That means it is confirmed that aiga will defeat phi . So aiga must at least be placed at no 2. That is why he has been placed so high by everyone here .
He might defeat him
But he hasn't yet 
So, it's not safe to say that

(Mar. 09, 2019  2:20 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Well updated
1) Aiga
2) Valt
3) Phi
4) Shu and Lui
5)Free
6)Hearts
7) Kit
8) Xhan
9) Laban
I know, I know Lui is ahead of Free cuz if we see there are two sides of this story, Lui defeated Free and lost to him too. My theory is Lui lost to Free because he underestimated Free, if he was well prepared for Free, he could have won. Now some of you would say that Free is better, but Free lost to Valt, atleast once while Lui has never lost to Valt. Another story is Free defeated Aiga and has never lost to him while Lui lost to him so both are equal Bladers but I don't wanna start an argument that who is better Lui or Free. Well both are good Bladers in their respective fields (Attack and Stamina).  As for Hearts and Kit, Lui is way better than Kit. I don't know about Hearts cuz he is good too but again there are 2 sides to this. 1) Lui beat Valt but Hearts never did 2) Hearts beat Evil Aiga but Lui never did, so we cannot compare these guys without a proper battle between them. And now I have started to think Lui = Shu. So we actually cannot compare two Bladers with a proper battle as there is mostly always two sides to a comparison. (Note : The Rankings are according to me only).
Salty lui fanboy spotted
Ha ha ho ho

But you gotta kinda 50-50 agree to my theory
Never in my life did i think a day would come when kitt would be stronger than lui

And also xander isnt stronger than lui
Wasnt he defeated in the god bladers cup

Unbiased opinion :But you gotta agree shu and free are miles stronger than lui
Cannot say, did we have a battle In Turbo. Dude there are always two sides of a story
Here's my rankings
1. VALT
2. AIGA
3. PHI
4. SHU
5. FREE
6. KIT
7. LUI
8. HEARTS
9. LABAN/XHAN
10. FUBUKI
11. SUOH
12. EVEL
13. RANJIRO
14. HOUI
15. COUNT NIGHT
16. KYLE

I have a feeling that I am going to be the target of all rants.

I still think Shu is better than LUI. I think that's what the anime would say, so I'll go with it.
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

2. Valt 
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Hearts
8. Laban 
9. Lui 
10. Silas
11. Kurt
12. Xander (actual)
13. Norman 
14. Joshua
15. Kuza
16. Boa
17. Ruwei/Ren Wu
18. Other far bladers...

1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-aiga
6-hearts
7-lui
8-silas 
9-kurt
10-xander/Norman
Wait a minute
Didn't kit defeat aiga?
So it should be
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-kit
6-aiga
7-hearts
8-lui
9-silas 
10-kurt
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I dont think aiga defeated free, shu or phi in a official match and ,maybe he did defeat valt
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-aiga
6-hearts
7-lui
8-silas 
9-kurt
10-xander/Norman
Wait a minute
Didn't kit defeat aiga?
So it should be
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-kit
6-aiga
7-hearts
8-lui
9-silas 
10-kurt

Did you watch episode 46?
I believe that Shu and Lui are near an equal level which rivals each other actually!
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:36 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:26 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Wait a minute
Didn't kit defeat aiga?
So it should be
1-valt
2-phi
3-shu
4-free
5-kit
6-aiga
7-hearts
8-lui
9-silas 
10-kurt

Did you watch episode 46?
That was not an official ranking match
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:00 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  4:36 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Did you watch episode 46?
That was not an official ranking match

But, nevertheless, Aiga still WON that one.
(Mar. 10, 2019  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  7:00 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: That was not an official ranking match

But, nevertheless, Aiga still WON that one.
Yes ,he did
But that ranking is the official one(according to the anime)
No one else saw it,especially not the whole world