Orange Groove Park
815 Mission St
  We will be playing in the enclosed reserved gazebo
02:00PM on 09/21/2019
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
HMS

Only official Heavy Metal System gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

There will be a $5 venue fee for reserving the gazebo due from each participant .

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Participant cap: 24 needed for this event due to venue restrictions.

* Please be aware of the new community rules. Registering for the tournament and not showing up is a Tournament Violation. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

Event Schedule
01:30 PM Check in and Registration 
01:30 PM-01:45 PM: Bracket Set-up
01:45 PM- 02:00 PM: Announcements
02:00 PM: Tournament Starts
*Tournaments can last up to 5 hours.

Prize
https://imgur.com/gallery/vtu3asQ
1st place picks 1st, 2nd place picks 2nd, and 3rd place picks third.

Draciel MS
Poison Hyudra (confirmed)
bX.Z.Ab (confirmed) 

Map of tournament location:
https://imgur.com/gallery/6ZO71pI

Video of Tournament Location:
https://youtu.be/AGizpasaIjI

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

RacingCheetahz

Are you going to be able to make this one?
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:07 AM)ikick25 Wrote: what is tba?

This is To Be Announced. (That mean prizes is coming) Wink
Prize photo and description added.
Oh yeah, I'll be able to make it.
I'm a maybe so I'll just reserve a spot in case I can make it. It's a 50/50.

Also would you guys be interested in purchasing gt beys, if I sold some at the tournament?
(Sep. 15, 2019  11:46 PM)William Zhao Wrote: Can I get a gt bey  delivered to my house.

This tournament is HMS format so GT beys can’t be used.
I don’t sell beyblades nor do I working shipping  and delivery.  
I don’t think this is the right thread to get a GT bey delivered to your house.
(Sep. 15, 2019  11:54 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  11:46 PM)William Zhao Wrote: Can I get a gt bey  delivered to my house.

This tournament is HMS format so GT beys can’t be used.

Maybe he was asking me? Lol
(Sep. 16, 2019  8:33 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  11:54 PM)Shindog Wrote: This tournament is HMS format so GT beys can’t be used.

Maybe he was asking me? Lol
That may be true.  That would explain things.  May be use a selling thread and/or PM to make it less confusing.
(Sep. 16, 2019  8:57 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  8:33 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Maybe he was asking me? Lol
That may be true.  That would explain things.  May be use a selling thread and/or PM to make it less confusing.

Okay thx

Turns out I can't go cuz my dad's busy but hope you guys have fun.
(Sep. 17, 2019  3:02 AM)William Zhao Wrote: Can I use a metal beyblade?

If by metal you mean Metal Fight beyblade then no.  HMS beyblade do contain metal.  You can see what HMS Beyblade are like by just doing a quick Google search.
My brother wants to join but he can't login so can he sign in at the tournament
(Sep. 17, 2019  3:08 AM)William Zhao Wrote: My brother wants to join but he can't login so can he sign in at the tournament

He needs join with his own WBO account so I would suggest doing that before the tournament.  And if the cap is reached and your brother hasn’t joined he won’t be guaranteed a spot.
(Sep. 17, 2019  3:53 PM)William Zhao Wrote: It  won't work

Please PM Kei or ~Mana~ to see if they can help your brother with his account.  I don’t have the ability to help you with that unfortunately.
Y'all are brave. Kei won't even let me play with his HMS.
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Y'all are brave. Kei won't even let me play with his HMS.

I’ve seen more HMS blades break at a tournament than any other format.
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Y'all are brave. Kei won't even let me play with his HMS.

I’ve seen more HMS blades break at a tournament than any other format.

This is terrifying. I always miss my HMS because I think they are peak Beyblade gameplay, but at the same time... I don't think I'd be brave enough to play with them either.

Something about the materials used in the HMS generation seems cause the parts to become very brittle over the years, which isn't a phenomenon I've seen occur in other gens.
(Sep. 17, 2019  5:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  4:56 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I’ve seen more HMS blades break at a tournament than any other format.

This is terrifying. I always miss my HMS because I think they are peak Beyblade gameplay, but at the same time... I don't think I'd be brave enough to play with them either.

Something about the materials used in the HMS generation seems cause the parts to become very brittle over the years, which isn't a phenomenon I've seen occur in other gens.

Yeah, I purchased two blades for this tournament and I’ve been reluctant to touch them because of the fear that they will break and become unplayable.
I haven't really been to HMS tournaments but for my own collection that I've had since they originally came out I haven't had any that would break on me except for one called dranzer MS

There also seems to be a thing going around where the original ripcords break out of the box because they've been in the box so long I have one HMS that still in the box so I have yet to test this out but from my own ripcords that I've had originally from Hasbro haven't had any issues with them in fact they've been the strongest rip chords I've used from the original Beyblades I can pull on them all I want and they don't break unlike the dragon record that would come from Dragoon fighter

I would love to go to a tournament down there in LA as I am in California but it's a 7 hour drive for me and right now I'm trying to save up money for a big trip I would love to use my collection there as I'm a guy that likes to use something rather than have it sit on the shelf for eternity and I am sure others there at a event I will go to would appreciate and be able to touch some of these HMS Beyblade I've had and have collected over the years and I would feel content if I made somebody stay that they were able to do so
Wait HMS becoming brittle easily?! And here I am regularly playing withe mine.

Also I just ordered a NIB Jiraiya MS, but that won't come in time for this tournament, Current Estimate says the 30th to the 7th , So that's a bummer.