L-Drago Destroy Discussion

[/color]Just to get things started off.....

Banking used.
String Launcher
3 Seg grip without card holder.
MFB Attack Stadium
Basalt in first.
CS and RF Brand New.

My (Bad) testing.

Mushy's Testing
Bluezee's Testing

Updating Frequently
Testing coming very soon.
Do you have a BD? Do you have two? Test the Destroy Tank (MF-H LDD Plastic BD145RF/LRF/CS) Aggressive CS please, against Basalt Tank (MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario Hasbro BD145MB/CS)

I find these tests hard to believe. Learn to shoot. I want proof that these are real, weather it be a trusted member telling me your legit, or a video of some sort.
Actually, questions anyway... What mode, Plastic or Absorb? Second, sliding shot or bank? We never just straight shoot and hope it hits something and gets the centre. Do you have a 230? Test on R145, and try using an LRF.
I'm confused... Also, could you wear down the RF a little bit ? What was the win percentage ? Was L Drago Destroy's attack pure smash ? Could you test it at other heights ? How did you launch L Drago ?
it was just to get started.
I would appreciate you to contribute but thanx for the tips.
More tests coming soon
I don't understand this. How many wins did L Drago have? and also Vulcan
I can contribute.

"Standard Procedure"

-Attack Stadium
-Beylauncher LR used for LDD
-Beylauncher for Basalt
-Sliding shoot for LDD
-Straight shot for Basalt.
-Mislaunches redone.
-Ten rounds
-Defense combo always shot first.
- Sonokong Basalt, and Hasbro Bull...

MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS Vs. MF-H L Drago Destroy (Plastic) BD145CS (Agressive)
~ L Drago WR: 100% (7 KOs, 3 OS)
~ Basalt WR: 0% (None.)

Nugh' said. Oh yeah, what am I missing? A BD on the defense combo... Also, LDD was expected to kill 230 at that height anyway. Also, next time try not to open a thread until you have concrete testing; against TOP TIER combos.
Can you test against Basalt BD145Cs/MB
I'll try and contribute something if I ever get time. I personally much prefer the rubber/absorb mode, by the way. And apparently lower tracks work well. Yeah.
If possible, could anyone please test MF-H L Drago Destroy TH170/230 CS?
I'm pretty interested at how effective the PC, PVC Core will absorb hits.
(May. 06, 2011  10:17 AM)Diamond Wrote: If possible, could anyone please test MF-H L Drago Destroy TH170/230 CS?
I'm pretty interested at how effective the PC, PVC Core will absorb hits.
I tried an attack combo like that.
Replacing the CS with an RF.
Useless at tall height attack.
Will test that later.
I played around with MF LDD 230CS, and Bluezee also tried it on high tracks, I believe. I'm afraid it gets destabilised VERY easily, it has poor enough balance as is without other beys hitting it from underneath.
I didn't do formal tests (not enough time to test bad combos properly right now), but I posted my observations in the BB-108 thread, FWIW.
This combo looks more better as a Destroy Tank. Thanks for the tests Mushy and KaizerMFB though I have question about it, in what mode does LDD perform better?
Plastic in the form of Destroy Tank, but IDK, hasn't been tested much..
I prefer "Destruction Tank" as a name. So much nicer, so much cooler.
I still prefer rubber, but again, I haven't tested it properly. Rubber seems to have slightly less smash, but I prefer it for it's better spin stealing, defensive, and gripping/nudging properties (to "push" other beys out of the arena "naturally").
Erm, the rubber has far too much recoil for that really. To be honest, I think even the plastic mode has better defensive capabilities, as well as adding a layer of rubber under the metal, which provides for more smash, better defensive capability and overall malleability. Its not so much the plastic causing smash, its the orientation of the parts when you would do that. AGain, the rubber has way too much recoil, and on TH170 and above, it just doesn't seem to work. I've tried 230 since I don't yet have my triple height, but it really seems to fail. Hard.

It's sad, tracks smaller in diameter than 49.5mm screw up on LDD, and really, it's just there for extra protection. You can see why I've only tried it on a BD, as there's not too much point in testing on something like WD145 for example. GB and S130 might add some sort of a speed boost, but BD is just a better smasher overall anyway. The thing is, you must use a BD, because the wheel just doesn't have enough recoil in general, but it seems to push things out regardless. I like this wheel. Its... Unique. Tongue_out

That said, please don't take Plastic as the actual name for it. i I like it because it sounds cool, but also because I'm too lazy to search for the correct name. I'm pretty sure it is either Barrage or Assault, but I'm sure of Absorb (Rubber)
It's Assault. I shouldn't have said the defense thing, in retrospect, you're correct about that, it's not that good for defense. However, I do find it helps hit/nudge opponents out. I could be wrong, as I haven't had much time to try it out, of course, but I do find the rubber helps spin steal more efficiently, as well.
I'm wondering how LDD would do with XF or LRF? I'll test it out at the Kings Games Tourney.
I tried with XF, it did okay, but it could't equalize or outspin MF-H Libra BD145CS and only won when it got good contact with Libra and knocked it off balance. I find that it works really good with Metal Flat though, as long as your sliding shot is good. I'll post formal tests tomorrow.
Can someone compare this to LLD?
Can people cease abbreviating Lightning L Drago and L Drago Destroy. Imagine how confusing it is for all the new members we get who do not even know that L Drago Destroy exists. Obviously, hopefully seeing this topic they know about it, but generally it can create a lot of confusion just because of everyone's laziness.
Lightning L-Drago is(or was) the best smash attacker we got but is L-Drago destroy is better?
Are you blind? Their testing it right now....
:V

Noobs out there, read this: (Click to View)

This comment is directed to the OP.

Those tests are either most likely fake, or are inaccurate.

Again, how many rounds is the STANDARD procedure. Normally people do 10 battles. To be accurate, we do 20 battles. Since 16 + 2 + 6 = 24, these tests seem pretty fake already. You got it right with the second, why couldn't you do the same for LDD?
Banking? Are you serious? Learn to shoot, then come back. Did you bank Basalt? LOL
String Launcher? SO we can assume you used the same for both? Really? Considering the Metal System L Drago came with an equally as long Beylauncher L as MLD, and LLDs was shorter than the two, and even then, MLDs and LDs were longer than the regular TT shooters, and the Beylauncher LR was the same size, again, pretty inaccurate.
A three segment grip without a holder is an illegal mod, and even though it may not affect play, I'm pretty pissed about that. Either its a grip, or a three segment. Did you use a grip for both. Did you bank Basalt. T_T Horrible. These tests are horrible.
What mode? Plastic? Please. You didn't have it in the OP before my post, so are you copying my post to cover your lies up? Sad. Just sad. You would've said assault if you really knew what you were doing/ have it.
Is the RF worn to optimum efficiency? Considering you were banking and you sound like you hardly know how to shoot, i estimate you would have at least had a few self KOs...
where did you get your CS? think recommends one from RBV6, and he sounds pretty right. Its currently the one I'm using. What are you using.
"This is where Basalts dis.." Hmm? Nope, you fail.
I want to see a video. The LDD tests both look fake and inaccurate.

Woops, forgot the tests. I'll post them up in a bit.

LDD is HOPELESS with Absorb against LTCs. I thought about my shooting, but then again, how could i achieved such results against 230. How did I manage to find encouragement to do so? Playing around with my nephew. Try it, it'll do you wonders.

Standard Procedure

MF-H LDD Absorb R145RF (3-4 battles used) vs. BB-96 Libra (Green Libra 100D)
LDD WR: 0%
Libra WR: 100% (5 OS)

This sent chills down my spine, I'll do proper tests later, and another set with Assault. I only tried five rounds because it didn't seem necessary to do any more.

EDIT: To counter this, I use BD145 since it is almost as wide as LDD. R145 is to small to work properly anymore, although I suppose the diameter of S130 never really mattered with the old wheels, so a mini BD is nice. Also, I have found my RF to be demented. :V
Very interesting. I have a small request:

MF-M/MF-H L-Drago Destroy T125/125/100RF VS. MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS

AND

MF-L/MF-M L-Drago Destroy T125/125/100RF VS. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS

Explanation: I think the Metal Frame has enough smash, so I would put MF-M/MF-H whichever one you find best

For the spintrack, use T125 if you have it, if you don't have T125, use 125, if no 125, then 100.

T125 is TOP priority, use it all time for the requests if you have it.

I am mostly making this match-up because I want to see the effect of a Visa-Versa LLD, instead and LDD.
With a mid-height track so that it can reach tall tracks like 230 and can easily nudge out smaller ones like GB145

For RF, I wanted to see if it was able to support the Metal Frame, L Drago. Like how LLD supports RF easily.

Thanks, please take this into consideration.

I gladly appreciate it.
I don't have the time to test 230, but I have a set of tests using D125 against GB145CS.

MF-H LDD D125RF vs. MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS
LDD WR: 100% (10 KOs)
Basalt WR: 0%

Previous Procedure. Right now, I am 99.3% sure the OP is fail. I want concrete evidence you either recorded the tests accurately, or even have the wheel. I see no reason to believe you now.