L-Drago Destroy Discussion

(May. 10, 2011  8:54 PM)othellog Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  7:56 PM)Steel Dragon Wrote: Can anyone PLEASE test MF-H L-Drago Destroy D125WD vs Gravity Perseus (Right Spin) 230CS. Please test it!
I think that combo worked better on 85/90 than D125, D125 would help vs 230 combos.
Hey, thanks for referring D125 good at versus 230.

I think that 85/90 on LDD is too little and with wobbly metal, there will be problems.

The guy should request like 100...
You guys just don't get it do you. D125 will act no differently to any other ungimmicked track, and even one mid height tracks, more often than not we will find them losing to a good 230 combo, and even against BD145 we seem to notice that BD is pulling it apart. CH120 is no different, even though it has the ability to change heights to 145, the current best and only good options for LDD are R145/BD145. I haven't the time to test beast tracks like SW145, S130 or even UW145, burest assured anything gimmicked at 145 height will prove to be more than epected. Going to such heights as 170+ will be a fatality against defense combos, as hitting the wheel directly above will only make the rubber grip harder.

End of rant. Anyway, you guys asked for tests, so here is your beloved 85 and D125 against something of collateral value.

MF-H Absorb LDD 85LRF vs MF-H Basalt Bull 230RS
BB WR: 100% (All OS)
LDD WR: 0% None

MF-H Absorb LDD D125LRF vs MF-H Basalt Bull 230RS
BB WR: 100% (All OS)

Standard procedure. I hope this will shut you guys up, end of my rant, for now anyway. I suggest we don't take this any further.

On an unrelated note, has anyone worn down th rubber on LDD yet? I'm talking hardcore battles, a couple or so hundred at least? It does wonders, the softer rubber not only produces less recoil, which btw in turn increases its overal spin stealing powers, but also dramaticaly affects its attacking and defensive prospects. For now, a worn absorb mode is sot of, a maxed out destroy. tests up soon.
Man! LDD had 0% win rate!? I can't believe it! Its actually a big blow to me, and many others who have posted on this thread. Well, I don't mean to be rude, but did you purposely get such results, to 'shut the guys up?' Tongue_out
No offense!
I may sound Stupid but Could someone test MF-H LDD BD145 CS.
As it doesen't have any use in Attack
Well, as you are using top tier parts with LDD, it isn't a foolish idea IMO, as even BBP was proven good with such parts... I mean, it was good at defense too, even though meant to be an attack wheel.
Hmm....I wonder how you are getting such bad results Mushy. I will show you my tests with 85 and D125. 85 and D125 are actually really good for LLD thoughUncertain

LDD 85LRF (mint) vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
LDD: 11/20(7KO 4OS)
BA: 9/20(9OS)

LDD 85LRF vs. MF-H Hell Aquario BD145(Normal)CS
LDD: 13/20(9KO 4OS)
HA: 7/20(3KO 4OS)

LDD D125LRF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
LDD: 12/20(9KO 3OS)
BA: 8/20(4KO 4OS)

LDD D125LRF vs. MF-H Hell Aquario BD145(Boost)CS
LDD: 10/20(7KO 3OS)
HA: 10/20(8OS 2KO)

LDD D125LRF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230RS
LDD: 13/20(10KO 30S)
BA: 7/20(2KO 5OS)

More tests will be up soon...but yeah. Try that again.
I knew it! Well, I already knew that the results were due to some kinda frustration... Beyblading Spirit you know. He was so very focused in making LDD lose... Tongue_out Well, at least the results are good enough...
(May. 11, 2011  2:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: LDD D125LRF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
LDD: 12/20(9KO 3OS)
BA: 8/20(4KO 4OS)

LDD D125LRF vs. MF-H Hell Aquario BD145(Boost)CS
LDD: 10/20(7KO 3OS)
HA: 10/20(8OS 2KO)

I feel astonished. I knew it! My D125 theory is successful! I though R145 was a bit too much rubber. I guess it's good. Hey Bluzee, could you do:

MF-H LDD D125LRF VS. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS
Same request here, but with LDD 85LRF instead of LDDD125LRF.
(May. 12, 2011  1:03 AM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: Same request here, but with LDD 85LRF instead of LDDD125LRF.
I think it's pretty interesting now. I want to see 85's power on 230. It'll be interesting to be able to see a midget knocking over the tower. I'm bot sure about the weight and floor scraping, though.
(May. 11, 2011  2:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Hmm....I wonder how you are getting such bad results Mushy. I will show you my tests with 85 and D125. 85 and D125 are actually really good for LLD thoughUncertain

I guess so, I'll do some more testing later. There re alot of variables though, maybe I was shooting improperly, idk. However, can you try the 85 variant against 230RS, I do not beleive my tests are incorrect on that note as even LDD does not have enough raw power to knowck Basalt 230RS around, well, on a low track anyway.

@Fanboys. However good you may think D125 and 85 are, you should still keep in ind that a track is dodgy on a beyblade if there are better altternatives, D125 may be suckish if R145 performs better, or if CH20 seems to yeild similar results, as the 145 switch provides more than enough malleability compared to a standard 125. Considring LDD paired with BD acheives better results, we may find that D125 performs well, but sill sucks.
(May. 12, 2011  1:06 PM)Mushy Wrote: @Fanboys. However good you may think D125 and 85 are, you should still keep in ind that a track is dodgy on a beyblade if there are better altternatives, D125 may be suckish if R145 performs better, or if CH20 seems to yeild similar results, as the 145 switch provides more than enough malleability compared to a standard 125. Considring LDD paired with BD acheives better results, we may find that D125 performs well, but sill sucks.
My objective in Beyblade is not use top tier parts. But to use parts that are unappreciated. Sure, R145 might be good. But it's known for good attack. If it is known, I really feel that anyone can make it without even trying.

Hence a Combo like:

MF-H LDD SW145LRF feels much more authentic.

or

MF-H LDD D125R2F/LRF/EF

I'm at least aiming for 60% and higher.
Fair enough. Meanwhile, I've been testing something along the lines of a Lynx Grin

MF-H LDD BD145 (Plastic)LRF vs MF-H Beat Lynx BD145R2F
BL WR: 100% 10Kos

Standard Proceudre. Fair enough, anyway.

SOrry to continue this discussion, but I just wanted to clarify that R145 isn't top-tier for attack, its just a known track that does well. Smae with D125, although both R145 and D125 were considered good with GP. i guesss so.

Just did 10 more. Exact same thing. Also, if you mean solo, I tested with a friend with what I hope to equally as good a launch as Bluezee, I too.

@ tHE OP COnsidering I'm the one who actually used D125 in place of T125 makes me the gnius. Suck it.
(May. 12, 2011  9:33 PM)Mushy Wrote: Fair enough. Meanwhile, I've been testing something along the lines of a Lynx Grin

MF-H LDD BD145 (Plastic)LRF vs MF-H Beat Lynx BD145R2F
BL WR: 100% 10Kos

Standard Proceudre. Fair enough, anyway.

SOrry to continue this discussion, but I just wanted to clarify that R145 isn't top-tier for attack, its just a known track that does well. Smae with D125, although both R145 and D125 were considered good with GP. i guesss so.
Attack Versus Attack really proves nothing. But I'll get IKMV and Bluzee to test it as well.

R145 ain't top-tier, but as you said it's good.
Just tried them again. I get good results with D125, but for some reason I cannot recreate those tests with 85. Eh, maybe mah LRF is screwed, god knows what happened to it. Anyway, I just pre-ordered myself one of them smexy new gold LDDs so that will be interesting. (You didn't expect me to keep it in a glass enclosure, did you? Hint: I am referring to LDD vs LDD battles and LRF vs LRF battles... ^^

Anyway, the current best option with LDD is S130, obtaining far greater results than any of the other tracks I've tried, which include BD, D125, 85, R145 etc. This is through formal testing which I'll post up in a bit. I seriously recommend anything along the lines of D125 and S130 paired with a CS. I get 100% against Basalt 230RS combos, as evidenced by the tests below. Also got a Lynx. Suck it.

@OP Don't worry your tests aren't that bad. Even for comparison reasons, I can look at them and say well oh, even with his crappy launch D125 did better than BD145 through his testings, and since it most likely wasn't luck, I can say the same for me. ie 7 KOs copared to 15 KOs to me, and something like 3 Kos compared to 11 KOs for me, and even then, you can see D125 is alot better, get what I mean? Anyhow, also a good idea to put Bluzees tests in the OP.

Standard Procedure. Very Worn Rubber on LDD. Dent in the plastic for extra recoil ^^ Through natural wear though, don't say I went and sawed my assault. Highly aggressive CS. I'm talking running circles around LF, which seems to be the fastest currently available. My launches used. Which is an upgraded Bluezee launch, however not that much better than his, probably a notch crappier IMO. Kerbecs on the B combo is in mode where a little bit of the thicker plastic covers the staircase. Slightly helps.

MF-M L Drago Destroy (Absorb) S130CS vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230RS
LDD WR: 100% (16 KOs, 4 OS)
BK WR: 0% None

Yipeeh!
One more time I'm gonna request This.

MF-H LDD BD145 CS vs Top -Tier Attack.
You don't have to, look in the Lynx thread, ikmv has a video with exactly the same combination against Lynx, which should be more than enough. Or, look at his channel.

Forgot to say that I've decided on which mode is better. ABsorb is far superior to Assault in everything, provided you've worn it enogh, or even then, its still the best.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NNazpBNIpY Do not request multiple times. I've said it beofre, have patience and we will test it eventually.
Oh Ok,
I can't believe that The LDD Combo won.
Are you serious? Beat Lynx won most of the time.
(May. 12, 2011  9:51 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Attack Versus Attack really proves nothing. But I'll get IKMV and Bluzee to test it as well.

R145 ain't top-tier, but as you said it's good.

Attack vs. Attack, proves a lot.

R145 is top tier.
Thank you, Electric, for just completely reiterating what I said ^^ The tier list is messed up. R145 should not be top tier.

However, Hero, one thing that really interested me was the fact that Lynx only won a couple of times via KO, although not doing so directly; wall saves, it wasn't frequently. It only won by OS, and I can assure you, had he worn his rubber, Destroy would have won most of the time. I get similar results with my Lynx, only, LDD OS it all the time because the rubber is worn.

@Aquillaz Its just a good combo. I recommended this from the very start, but did anyone listen. I said, have it as a defense type but should you find yourself in a situation where you are facing a stamina type, bank teh CS. I'm a genius Grin
(May. 14, 2011  7:42 AM)Mushy Wrote: Thank you, Electric, for just completely reiterating what I said ^^ The tier list is messed up. R145 should not be top tier.

Wait, I don't get it. [Just in case you need to know, I know what reiterating means.]

Anyway, I said that R145 is top tier. Even with it's recoil, it's weight is pretty good.
Mods please delete this.
i just got l drago destroy can someone tell me which mode is better? o: thank you Smile
For attack I suggest you use Attack Mode.