L-Drago Destroy Discussion

85XF isn't that good a combination, too much scraping.
MF L Drago Destroy CH120 (145 Mode) RF Vs MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS
I Wanted To See How Top Tier LLD Parts Will Be On LDD It Came Out Pretty Interesting The Mode Was On The Parts Where It Was Blue (Sorry I Dont Know The Modes Name)

LDrago Destroy 8 - Basalt Bull - 2

I Was Using a Beylauncher L And LR In The TT Attack Staduim The RF Was Near Mint And The CS Was Worn For Good Defense Im Also Gonna Be Testing L-Drago Destroy BD145RF (I Call The Destroy Tank) Against MF-H Basalt Bull GB145/220/230/R145/CS Later...
RF perhaps? Also, the mode where the rubber is showing is Absorb right? Because from what i've seen on Youtube, people mostly use that on LDD.
The rubber part of LDD fits onto Ldrago 2, creating a full rubber/plastic bey haha.
that's pretty cool my neighbour tried it
Diamond, erm, I tested a tier two attack type against this, well, just to get an overview. I switched the direction of Gravity after 5 rounds, so in reality, these aren't proper tests with only five rounds. I'll test Lightning Tank against this and also Lynx when it arrives, but just shoot me which mode (Absorb, Assault) based on these tests if you will. Or you can just be satisfied with these and crawl back into the little hole you crawled out of Smile

MF-H L Drago Destroy 230CS vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus R145 R2F (Counter, wings under counter.)
1. LDD OS
2.Draw
3. LDD OS
4.LDD OS
5. LDD OS (CHANGE TO RIGHT SPIN PERSEUS NOW)
6. GP KO
7. GP KO
8. GP KO before Self KO
9. GP OS
10. GP OS
LDD against Lefty Perseus: 4 OS, 1 Draw
GP Lefty Spin: None

Same combo against Absorb LDD, Right SPin results first, than change after five rounds.

1. LDD OS
2. LDD OS
3. GP OS
4. Draw
5. LDD OS (CHANGE TO LEFTY SPIN NOW)
6. LDD OS
7. GP OS (Yes, In lefty. It pushed it into a scrape.)
8. LDD OS
9. LDD OS
10. LDD OS

All fairly unprofessional, hah.
Incoherent tests, great! MF Gravity Perseus R145R2F isn't tier two at all. Minimum 20 rounds now, man.
(May. 08, 2011  10:28 PM)Mushy Wrote: Diamond, erm, I tested a tier two attack type against this, well, just to get an overview. I switched the direction of Gravity after 5 rounds, so in reality, these aren't proper tests with only five rounds. I'll test Lightning Tank against this and also Lynx when it arrives, but just shoot me which mode (Absorb, Assault) based on these tests if you will. Or you can just be satisfied with these and crawl back into the little hole you crawled out of Smile

MF-H L Drago Destroy 230CS vs. MF-H Gravity Perseus R145 R2F (Counter, wings under counter.)
1. LDD OS
2.Draw
3. LDD OS
4.LDD OS
5. LDD OS (CHANGE TO RIGHT SPIN PERSEUS NOW)
6. GP KO
7. GP KO
8. GP KO before Self KO
9. GP OS
10. GP OS
LDD against Lefty Perseus: 4 OS, 1 Draw
GP Lefty Spin: None

Same combo against Absorb LDD, Right SPin results first, than change after five rounds.

1. LDD OS
2. LDD OS
3. GP OS
4. Draw
5. LDD OS (CHANGE TO LEFTY SPIN NOW)
6. LDD OS
7. GP OS (Yes, In lefty. It pushed it into a scrape.)
8. LDD OS
9. LDD OS
10. LDD OS

All fairly unprofessional, hah.

Just to let you know, I have already made this combo lol. Have been using it since I got LDD. Dan could tell you how well it does. I mentioned this to him already. I call it Dragon Punisher. I think I will post its results now in a new thread.
In my opinion, LDD switched metal wheel idea is not as effective as any other in the L Drago series. The way I see it, the metal wheel doesn't have much spin steal capabilities, so it can't be on a track as 90 or 85 having the same outspin ability at that end of a battle.(EX:LLD and MLD can get more spin steal at the end of the match, which means more spin, which equals outspin.) Since the rubber is on the core the rubber doesn't usually strike a bey as much as on MLD on 90/85. But the metal wheel on top idea helps in this combo.
L Drago Destroy(Attack Mode) 85/90D/WD
The Metal wheel just destroys under the opponents wheel, expect when the opponent has on BD145. But LDD still has a chance of winning.

If anyone needs test for any LDD combo's PM me.(I have everything expect 230, CH120, JB, MB, XF, LRF.
(May. 08, 2011  4:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd just like to restate what Mushy said, because I saw this happen with gravity, too. WHY 125 INSTEAD OF CH120?
Does the 5mm make a difference, moreso than the ability to change up to 145? Please can we just sort that out before we do the testing.
Also, is it due to the wings of T125, and then, what about D125?
Also, a number of people seem to like it on 130, well, S130.

I feel that is critical. I do not pick 145 due to the fact that by hitting lower, implying Diamond's Low Def, it will work on Mid-Attackers a bit shorter. So I think that if there's a huge hit on 230 then it will be much/less critical than D125. Also, what about:

MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS?

145 won't work universally well on it...

I stick with one combo.

EDIT: Yes I know you guys got lives.... but:

MF-H L-Drago Destroy D125RF VS. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS

Thanks to anyone who can help, Bluzee could you try this?

I should try SW145 too....
For LDD, I am finding no obvious Great attack potential against Basalt Top tiers, but there's always that little chance where it could have some actualy use.
What we want to do is the kill 230 and BD.
A tall attacker that can hit the metal basalt, and not BD, cause then it's all over.
Then we can try a mid attacker or ab-SO-lutely high mid attack (probably TH170) that can upper attack basalt, though it will need a great deal of recoil to do that as Basalt is 47g...
(May. 08, 2011  11:48 PM)Dan Wrote: Incoherent tests, great! MF Gravity Perseus R145R2F isn't tier two at all. Minimum 20 rounds now, man.

Nothing like some hopefully constructive criticism to start the day Grin

(May. 09, 2011  5:23 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: For LDD, I am finding no obvious Great attack potential against Basalt Top tiers, but there's always that little chance where it could have some actualy use.
What we want to do is the kill 230 and BD.
A tall attacker that can hit the metal basalt, and not BD, cause then it's all over.
Then we can try a mid attacker or ab-SO-lutely high mid attack (probably TH170) that can upper attack basalt, though it will need a great deal of recoil to do that as Basalt is 47g...

Stop posting. Look at it this way, Vulcan never had much recoil even though there were two major contact points protruding fro the edges, yet it achieved near perfect win rates against top-tier defense customs at the time. I see LDD in the same situation though. LDD can kill 230. It can do well against Basalt. TH170 will screw up with L Drago Destroy, the rubber and plastic just don't seem to generate enough power, while when hitting from above the opposition it just makes rubber bottoms grip the stadium harder really.

MF-H is 5 grams.
Basalt is 48 grams.
Bull/Aquario is 3.5 grams.
BD145 is 8 grams
MB is 2-3 or so grams. Thats alot more than 47 grams. Also, last I checked, absolutely was separated into four syllables, not three. But don't take my word for it, I'm just some random genius who seems to be, along with Bluezee and think, the only people actually contributing to the discussion somewhat. @ OP Update with tests please.
Mushy you need not to be so rude
(May. 09, 2011  7:45 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Mushy you need not to be so rude

GalaxyPegasis77 you need not to add so little relevant content to your posts.

Nothing Mushy said was rude (well, maybe "stop posting" was a little harsh, but completely understandable). He justified all of his points.

Mushy, I guess by recoil, he meant "smash", but other than that, great explanation. Saved me doing it Tongue_out
Though, maybe with a slightly more aggressive CS (though obviously still defensive), could forcing the rubber of CS to touch the stadium (through attacking from above) either help decrease it's stamina or cause it to roam/spin itself out at all? I'm guessing not, but just in case?

Also, I guess the main issue LDD has with being on higher tracks is, that like a Right Spin beyblade on 230 has trouble with opposite spin beys, LDD, being left spin, on a higher track will always have trouble with Right Spin beys.
(May. 09, 2011  7:48 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  7:45 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Mushy you need not to be so rude

GalaxyPegasis77 you need not to add so little relevant content to your posts.

Nothing Mushy said was rude (well, maybe "stop posting" was a little harsh, but completely understandable). He justified all of his points.

Mushy, I guess by recoil, he meant "smash", but other than that, great explanation. Saved me doing it Tongue_out
Though, maybe with a slightly more aggressive CS (though obviously still defensive), could forcing the rubber of CS to touch the stadium (through attacking from above) either help decrease it's stamina or cause it to roam/spin itself out at all? I'm guessing not, but just in case?

Also, I guess the main issue LDD has with being on higher tracks is, that like a Right Spin beyblade on 230 has trouble with opposite spin beys, LDD, being left spin, on a higher track will always have trouble with Right Spin beys.
I actually tried using my other ''agressive CS,'' and that actually did prettty well.
It literally counter attacked the bey and knocked it right out of the stadium.
and yes, it can if the CS is gripping enough to just move the bey, otherwise it would be wearing out the rubber.
I was just asking if someone could test, no need to be rude. You could at least say "pls post more relevant posts"
or something like that. Anyway, that was my only request.
(May. 08, 2011  10:28 PM)Mushy Wrote: Diamond, erm, I tested a tier two attack type against this, well, just to get an overview. I switched the direction of Gravity after 5 rounds, so in reality, these aren't proper tests with only five rounds. I'll test Lightning Tank against this and also Lynx when it arrives, but just shoot me which mode (Absorb, Assault) based on these tests if you will. Or you can just be satisfied with these and crawl back into the little hole you crawled out of Smile

TBH, I really didn't expect a mode change to cause that much of a difference.

And yes, I'm okay with these 'cause there tests I can refer to in Bluezee's thread, hah.
Thanks for testing, BTW!
Great. We really need some testings on smash vs counter 230 though. As well as Versus Beat tests.

I mentioned before:

MF-H L-Drago Destroy D125RF VS. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS

We could see a Mid-Attacker Versus a counter 230. Pretty good... I wanna see a huge smash battle on this.

I hope 230 doesn't neutralized everything...
MF-M L Drago Destroy 85LRF might do well, anyone want to test it?
(May. 09, 2011  10:46 PM)FinisherLDrago Wrote: MF-M L Drago Destroy 85LRF might do well, anyone want to test it?
True, but is there enough weight to knock down the tower? (MF-H Basalt __ 230CS)

We're gonna have to wait a bit longer for tests...

I'll see if OkiBlaze can help us!
Can anyone PLEASE test MF-H L-Drago Destroy D125WD vs Gravity Perseus (Right Spin) 230CS. Please test it!
That's not even a good combo.
(May. 10, 2011  4:31 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: quickly gonna test these now.
D125RF is Extremely good. yay!
I knew it!!! Thanks for the feedback, hope you have the results up soon.
(May. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)Raijin Wrote: That's not even a good combo.
Just how do you know? Maybe it is. MLD 100WD isn't used because it always ties, and maybe that guys approach is countering.
(May. 10, 2011  7:56 PM)Steel Dragon Wrote: Can anyone PLEASE test MF-H L-Drago Destroy D125WD vs Gravity Perseus (Right Spin) 230CS. Please test it!
I think that combo worked better on 85/90 than D125, D125 would help vs 230 combos.