Kreis Satan Tests

Stadium

Standard Beystadium 

Equipment

For all Right Rotation beys I used  Carabiner grip+Beylauncher(Black) attached horizontally and Beylogger on top of that

Notes 

L2 was banked with a weak launch

Kreis Satan.G.R Tests

Kreis Satan.G.R vs Lost Longinus.H.X
kS.G.R - 15 (All SF)
L2.H.X - 5 (4 OF, 1BF)
Kreis Satan 75% Win Percentage 

Kreis Satan.G.R vs N.2G.O
kS.G.R - 13 (All SF)
N.2G.O - 5 (4 SF, 1 OF)
2 simultaneous SF 
Kreis Satan 65% Win Percentage

[i]Kreis Satan.G.R vs Minoboros(Green).K.Z[/i]
kS.G.R - 13 (11 SF, 2BF)
U.H.S - 6 (3 SF, 3 OF)
1 Simultaneous BF 
Kreis Satan 65% Win Rate
Thanks for testing! kS has always been a really tricky layer for me, specifically it's large contact surface area with the 3 wings, which makes it terrible against dF with dF outspinning and bursting kS. I'll do some testing with it, hopefully.
Gonna do some formal tests as soon as i get off work. The next 2 hours will go so slow now Dx
Yay. About to start testing!
So i tested your combo kS.G.R against O.G.R just to see if kS has any notable stamina. Im just going to put it simply. He doesnt.
Results:

In black standard stadium, alternating launches with black bey launcher, grip and logger.

kS.G.R - 0
O.G.R - 6 OS

after 6 i figured poor kS had had enough of getting its tail beat. So i changed up the combos.

kS.H.O   V.S.    O.Y.R

Oddly enough these combos are both of the combos AngryFace and i both used for "Diamond is Unburstable" i didnt make much headway against him with it mostly due to my own mislaunches from nerves, but! In my basement, i launch fine and dont have nerve issues xD so!

Results!

kS - 4
O - 6

Ks had 1 OS and 3 burst finishes.
Odin had all OS

To note, i was launching kS at an angle to make use of the aggressiveness orbit has right after launch and his 1 OS was due to him destablizing Odin so bad.

Final thoughts? I feel like this layer has potential. Lots of it. Do i think people will use it alot? Nah. And thats A-OK. IF I were to rank what i feel its tier is, i would class it in tier 2, or if you do halves, id say 1.5, Its good, and useful but is slightly outclassed by things such as dF, and Odin. Its reliable, but by no means would i rely on it exclusively for 4+ rounds. I feel it has strong use in defense and destabilization.

I will continue to test him as well, anything you all think i should test it against?
Just want to comment that kS is kinda pointless... sure it has good defense but G2.K.Y has better stamina and it has the best defense in all of burst, basically, it's outclassed and idk why one would use it over G2.
(Jun. 12, 2017  8:51 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just want to comment that kS is kinda pointless... sure it has good defense but G2.K.Y has better stamina and it has the best defense in all of burst, basically, it's outclassed and idk why one would use it over G2.

Bc kS is cool lol. And G2 is kinda hard to get plus hes kinda expensive. Also, id wager kS has better burst defense. Have you tested stamina between the 2?
(Jun. 12, 2017  9:39 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  8:51 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just want to comment that kS is kinda pointless... sure it has good defense but G2.K.Y has better stamina and it has the best defense in all of burst, basically, it's outclassed and idk why one would use it over G2.

Bc kS is cool lol. And G2 is kinda hard to get plus hes kinda expensive. Also, id wager kS has better burst defense. Have you tested stamina between the 2?

Yesterday I was at @[Kei]'s place along with @[cadney] and we were testing G2 just because.  We had like a marathon to see who can burst it first (which never happened, literally 100% win rate against attack), and I know it has more stamina because kS has like the worse stamina, even worse than like K2.  Also accessibility shouldn't be an excuse for kS being the better choice lol, unless it's like as unassailable as some HMS stuff, if that was the case i would agree, but you can get it so much easier than HMS stuff, either way Defense doesn't exist if attack doesn't exist (unless dF gets banned looool) so for now both the combos in discussion have no use.
Ill test against dF then. What dF combo should i test it against? Im assuming df.  .At

Maybe a low stamina bey on a stable driver is what we need to counter dF.
does kS has more or less stamina than bR?
(Jun. 12, 2017  4:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: does kS has more or less stamina than bR?

I do not believe either of them have much Stamina at all.
(Jun. 12, 2017  9:15 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  4:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: does kS has more or less stamina than bR?

I do not believe either of them have much Stamina at all.

yea but which one has better?
I'm fairly certain Blaze Ragnaruk has better Stamina.

Also, agreed with @[1234beyblade] on this one. kS might be good for Defense, but in terms of looking at the metagame objectively (where part availability is not considered), G2 and bR are probably better choices overall.
(Jun. 12, 2017  4:39 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: does kS has more or less stamina than bR?

Please do not bring random questions into this. Please keep it related to testing. Questions like this should be asked by pm, or you could request a stamina testing between the 2.
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:38 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:

Please do not bring random questions into this. Please keep it related to testing. Questions like this should be asked by pm, or you could request a stamina testing between the 2.

But still, asking these questions here can give more details about part and clear more things up. Especially when someone is deciding which bey to buy, he/she may check testing thread and such a information would be more helpful.

We are testing it to gain info about it's performance and asking questions to get more info isn't bad imo
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:38 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:

Yeah, this isn't really a "random" question; it's pretty relevant, actually. That said, I do see this thread is called "tests"; but questions like these is why we typically call these threads "discussions". We shouldn't limit our discourse to that which is only supported by tests.
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:58 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:38 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Please do not bring random questions into this. Please keep it related to testing. Questions like this should be asked by pm, or you could request a stamina testing between the 2.

Yeah, this isn't really a "random" question; it's pretty relevant, actually. That said, I do see this thread is called "tests"; but questions like these is why we typically call these threads "discussions". We shouldn't limit our discourse to that which is only supported by tests.

Right. Sorry. I guess i kind of went a little overboard. Ive just seen him asking the same thing in multiple threads and hes consistently met with the same answer. I just didnt want to see the post get derailed like hes done to past posts.
Equipment
Standard burst stadium
Long winder + LL

kS.2G.Lp vs gV.G.X
kS.2G.Lp:  6 (6OS)
gV.G.X: 4 (2OS, 1BF, 1KO)

Notes
-it does have good defense but...
-it has bad stamina
-i decided to use its original setup, to see how it does out of the box
-there are better choices for defense, like K2, and even N, they have better stamina, and about the same or better defense
Why did you use Spiral? That's probably where the stamina problem came from, haha
(Jun. 13, 2017  5:22 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:58 PM)Kei Wrote: Yeah, this isn't really a "random" question; it's pretty relevant, actually. That said, I do see this thread is called "tests"; but questions like these is why we typically call these threads "discussions". We shouldn't limit our discourse to that which is only supported by tests.

Right. Sorry. I guess i kind of went a little overboard. Ive just seen him asking the same thing in multiple threads and hes consistently met with the same answer. I just didnt want to see the post get derailed like hes done to past posts.

oh yea really?why are u lying?first of all  i never asked about bR s stamina compared to kS in any thread so stop lying.Also all of my questions about bR were legit and were in the right thread also all those were different question and people answered them politely and explained the answer those questions did not derailed the topic.I never ask the same questions.And this question wasnt random or off topic neither it wouid have derailed the topic the problem is just with u if u didint knew its answer u shouldnt have qouted it. also asking this question was pretty similar to requst for testing. so get ur facts right before u spread fake news its not like i alway talk about bR i have also questioned and discussed about alot of different parts and all of those question were also legit.  i know u might have been thinking that hey hes a newbie oh hes asking good question but i will just prove him worng and people will think i am better but thats not happening cuz u cant change the fact that this question wasnt off topic also this info is very important for drafts of both layers but im pretty sure u arent interrested in them cuz u own beyblades u wont even need drafts to know more about them but for bladers or bey fans which do not have beyblades drafts are very important cuz they provide info about how a part performs.
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:15 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Why did you use Spiral? That's probably where the stamina problem came from, haha

it was Loop, i accidentally wrote Sp
(Jun. 13, 2017  9:25 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  5:22 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Right. Sorry. I guess i kind of went a little overboard. Ive just seen him asking the same thing in multiple threads and hes consistently met with the same answer. I just didnt want to see the post get derailed like hes done to past posts.

oh yea really?why are u lying?first of all  i never asked about bR s stamina compared to kS in any thread so stop lying.Also all of my questions about bR were legit and were in the right thread also all those were different question and people answered them politely and explained the answer those questions did not derailed the topic.I never ask the same questions.And this question wasnt random or off topic neither it wouid have derailed the topic the problem is just with u if u didint knew its answer u shouldnt have qouted it. also asking this question was pretty similar to requst for testing. so get ur facts right before u spread fake news its not like i alway talk about bR i have also questioned and discussed about alot of different parts and all of those question were also legit.  i know u might have been thinking that hey hes a newbie oh hes asking good question but i will just prove him worng and people will think i am better but thats not happening cuz u cant change the fact that this question wasnt off topic also this info is very important for drafts of both layers but im pretty sure u arent interrested in them cuz u own beyblades u wont even need drafts to know more about them but for bladers or bey fans which do not have beyblades drafts are very important cuz they provide info about how a part performs.

There's no need to be so agressive. I checked your total posts and seems like you compared it's stamina with quite a bit of other layers so maybe it confused him. You could have told it politely that I didn't asked it before Smile. Sorry for mini-modding.
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:02 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  9:25 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: oh yea really?why are u lying?first of all  i never asked about bR s stamina compared to kS in any thread so stop lying.Also all of my questions about bR were legit and were in the right thread also all those were different question and people answered them politely and explained the answer those questions did not derailed the topic.I never ask the same questions.And this question wasnt random or off topic neither it wouid have derailed the topic the problem is just with u if u didint knew its answer u shouldnt have qouted it. also asking this question was pretty similar to requst for testing. so get ur facts right before u spread fake news its not like i alway talk about bR i have also questioned and discussed about alot of different parts and all of those question were also legit.  i know u might have been thinking that hey hes a newbie oh hes asking good question but i will just prove him worng and people will think i am better but thats not happening cuz u cant change the fact that this question wasnt off topic also this info is very important for drafts of both layers but im pretty sure u arent interrested in them cuz u own beyblades u wont even need drafts to know more about them but for bladers or bey fans which do not have beyblades drafts are very important cuz they provide info about how a part performs.

There's no need to be so agressive. I checked your total posts and seems like you compared it's stamina with quite a bit of other layers so maybe it confused him. You could have told it politely that I didn't asked it before :). Sorry for mini-modding.

sorry i just got  a bit too angry. yea i did but they were in the right thread.
I tested kS.4C.Y a decent amount about a week ago.

It free spins for about 1:35 on average, and it beat stock dF consistently, as well as my other random things I have, I am relatively new so I don't have a lot. I did have the parts to make the main D2 combos, though they were all hasbro parts so that might skew the results one way or another.

I did finally get a bey in with the Atomic driver, so i was testing dF.P.At against it, and it was 60% 40% in dF's favor with "appropriate" launching on both sides

I do have A LOT more stuff coming in the mail can plan on testing more kS combos, such as kS.2G.bite, and more stuff against them as well

P.S. I was messing around with L2.6V.Nt (had tossed the Nothing on it so my dog wouldnt try to grab the loose part) figured i would give it a shot against dF.P.At and it did pretty well if anyone else cares to give it a more thorough test
(Jun. 19, 2017  1:08 AM)HandofThanatos Wrote: I tested kS.4C.Y a decent amount about a week ago.

It free spins for about 1:35 on average, and it beat stock dF consistently, as well as my other random things I have, I am relatively new so I don't have a lot. I did have the parts to make the main D2 combos, though they were all hasbro parts so that  might skew the results one way or another.

I did finally get a bey in with the Atomic driver, so i was testing dF.P.At against it, and it was 60% 40% in dF's favor with "appropriate" launching on both sides

I do have A LOT more stuff coming in the mail can plan on testing more kS combos, such as kS.2G.bite, and more stuff against them as well

P.S. I was messing around with L2.6V.Nt (had tossed the Nothing on it so my dog wouldnt try to grab the loose part) figured i would give it a shot against dF.P.At and it did pretty well if anyone else cares to give it a more thorough test

not trying to be rude but u should test kS 4C Y against attack types and post results also post the results of kS 4C Y vs dF P At. and yea hasbro D2 isnt good. and for that L2 combo u should check the L2 and B2 testing thread. Smile