Kreis Satan Tests

Like I said I'm relatively new to the game , let alone to the competitive scene. I figured since almost every tournament I could find on youtube was heavy with dF.P.At it would be useful to see how that match up went for me before I fully commit to testing it against other stuff.

Also if there a Standardized testing format? Like 20 rounds, or like 10 matches or what ever?
(Jun. 19, 2017  1:26 AM)HandofThanatos Wrote: Like I said I'm relatively new to the game ,  let alone to the competitive scene. I figured since almost every tournament I could find on youtube was heavy with dF.P.At it would be useful to see how that match up went for me before I fully commit to testing it against other stuff.

Also if there a Standardized testing format? Like 20 rounds, or like 10 matches or what ever?

20 rounds, with a Burst Standard beystadium. Both need to have the same launchers for max equivalence.
(Jun. 19, 2017  1:26 AM)HandofThanatos Wrote: Like I said I'm relatively new to the game ,  let alone to the competitive scene. I figured since almost every tournament I could find on youtube was heavy with dF.P.At it would be useful to see how that match up went for me before I fully commit to testing it against other stuff.

i think u should ask a comittee memeber like kai-v they will expalin to u everything.
Ok I did 20 rounds in TT standard Stadium, kS.4C.Y used Sword launcher, at a slight angle trying to knock out or destablize dF.P.At. dF.P.At used the L2 string launcher and slow launched to take advantage of the spin stealing and the higher burst rate due to speed differance.

kS.4C.Y victories 6
Burst 1
Over finish 4
Spin Finish 1

dF.P.At Victories 9
Burst 2
Over finish 2
Spin finish 5

Ties 5
Double burst 2
Double spin 2
Double knock out 1

Total # games win %
kS.4C.Y 30%
dF.P.At 45%
Tied 25%

Total # of wins %
kS.4C.Y 40%
dF.P.At 60%

Overall I'm "happy" with the numbers never expected it to be better, but to have a fighting chance is good enough considering that I imagine people will start bringing counters to dF soon and it has done well against the other random stuff I have thrown at it.

Hiya! Read these threads: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...w/htmlview
Thanks Suzaku-X and SUGOI-KONICHEWA.

Did not see that on the main burst thread.

I think I hit all those points, I will consolidate the info next time though I guess.

Thanks again!
After playing around for several hours this afternoon trying to find my favourite Kreis Satan build (and settling on kS.4M.At) I was testing it against L2.H.H when I discovered something that surprised me, kS seems to have pretty good if not great spin equalizing ability (I think this is due to the 3 wings prior to each roller) as it was able to OS L2 100% of the time during my tests. This prompted me to try the combo against dF.P.O (I only currently own one Atomic driver) with the following results:

kS.4M.At - 10 wins (all OS)  Please note that all wins were very marginal
dF.P.O - 0 wins

Draws were more common than victories with 15 recorded. It seemed that kS was able to destablize dF late in the fight to negate the LAD dF uses to win so many of its battles. Whilst I may have only been demonstrating Atomic's superior precession over Orbit I was hoping someone with 2 Atomic drivers could test kS.4M.At vs dF.P.At or preferably even a kS vs dF P.At mirror match.

I will be testing kS.S.O vs dF.S.O later tonight but I just found these results very interesting so I had to share them ASAP.
(Jul. 03, 2017  9:44 AM)Shaady Wrote: After playing around for several hours this afternoon trying to find my favourite Kreis Satan build (and settling on kS.4M.A) I was testing it against L2.H.H when I discovered something that surprised me, kS seems to have pretty good if not great spin equalizing ability (I think this is due to the 3 wings prior to each roller) as it was able to OS L2 100% of the time during my tests. This prompted me to try the combo against dF.P.O (I only currently own one Atomic driver) with the following results:

kS.4M.A - 10 wins (all OS)  Please note that all wins were very marginal
dF.P.O - 0 wins

Draws were more common than victories with 15 recorded. It seemed that kS was able to destablize dF late in the fight to negate the LAD dF uses to win so many of its battles. Whilst I may have only been demonstrating Atomic's superiority over Orbit I was hoping someone with 2 Atomic drivers could test kS.4M.A vs dF.P.A or possibly even a kS vs dF P.A mirror match.

I will be testing kS.4M.O vs dF.P.O later tonight but I just found these results very interesting so I had to share them ASAP.

not trying to be rude but abbreviation opf atomic is At.A is for accel.also i think glaive might be better than M since its rounder and smoother than meteor.so it might provide more lad.
My mistake all the A have been changed At, also I was using 4M as that is the heaviest possible combo of disc and frame.

For a mirror test I was forced to use S and O as I don't currently own multiples of Yell, Polish or Atomic. Disc and driver were swapped after 10 rounds.

kS.S.O vs dF.S.O
Kreis Satan: 14 wins (all OS)
Drain Fafnir: 6 wins (all OS)
Draws : 8
Kreis Satan 70% win rate

It is also worth noting that both beys were launched at full power because if either bey was launched weaker than it's opponent it was easily destabilised and then defeated.
(Jul. 03, 2017  10:30 AM)Shaady Wrote: My mistake all the A have been changed At, also I was using 4M as that is the heaviest possible combo of disc and frame.

For a mirror test I was forced to use S and O as I don't currently own multiples of Yell, Polish or Atomic. Disc and driver were swapped after 10 rounds.

kS.S.O vs dF.S.O
Kreis Satan 70% win rate

It is also worth noting that both beys were launched at full power because if either bey was launched weaker than it's opponent it was easily destabilised and then defeated.

can u try kS 4/6/8 G At vs dF 4/6/8 G H/X. i wanna see if kS can resist the burst attack of dF on a aggressive driver like hold.also if u use hold then medium launch dF.also i think dF needs better LAD to beat opponent. if both have the same LAD then the opponent has the upper hand.
(Jul. 03, 2017  12:53 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  10:30 AM)Shaady Wrote: My mistake all the A have been changed At, also I was using 4M as that is the heaviest possible combo of disc and frame.

kS.S.O vs dF.S.O
Kreis Satan 70% win rate

can u try kS 4/6/8 G At vs dF 4/6/8 G H/X. i wanna see if kS can resist the burst attack of dF on a aggressive driver like hold.also if u use hold then medium launch dF.also i think dF needs better LAD to beat opponent. if both have the same LAD then the opponent has the upper hand.

Drain Fafnir does not posses any significant burst attack potential, the only reason dF is able to burst opponents is (when launched slower than it's opponent) by forcing them to eat the recoil of their own attacks. On hold it may retain some of that ability but not enough to warrant being a viable substitute. If dF needs better LAD in order to beat its opponent then any right spin combo using P.At should be able to counter dF easily.
(Jul. 04, 2017  9:18 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  12:53 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can u try kS 4/6/8 G At vs dF 4/6/8 G H/X. i wanna see if kS can resist the burst attack of dF on a aggressive driver like hold.also if u use hold then medium launch dF.also i think dF needs better LAD to beat opponent. if both have the same LAD then the opponent has the upper hand.

Drain Fafnir does not posses any significant burst attack potential, the only reason dF is able to burst opponents is (when launched slower than it's opponent) by forcing them to eat the recoil of their own attacks. On hold it may retain some of that ability but not enough to warrant being a viable substitute.

Adding to that Hold works on L2 because L2 is super agressive and has big contact point which make best use of Hold. Not just it burst opponent or KO them better but it also helps it to absorb a big chunk of spin with small contact which Fafnir can't do as well (though it can retain that better)

At could work on L2 as well, just no buddy tied it.

BTW thing you taking about is precession. LAD means once it completely fall over from ring of AT to disk or layer start scarping stadium. Thats called LAD.

L2_H is kinda like a fighter plane (fast versetile and loaded and can attack in various places) vs dF_At is like a Warship (Heavy, Tanky and can be loaded with heavy weapons that L2 can never carry +can retain them without burning as much fuel. But it can only attack from water and maybe land while (aka making constant contact) while L2 can bomb anywhere from sky (aka bursting with small contact. Both has there pros and cons)

Edit:- D2
Dootscoter Time (Click to View)
We are well aware of the difference between LAD (the ability to spin while on the ground) and precession (the wobble as a beyblade slows down or becomes destabilized).
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:31 AM)Shaady Wrote: We are well aware of the difference between LAD (the ability to spin while on the ground) and precession (the wobble as a beyblade slows down or becomes destabilized).

Hmm. I was referring to OS a opposite spin LAD isn't only thing you need. You need to also have enough precession to keep up with other beys precession and equalize till other's precession ends (then LAD comes in play as it mightgive you 1-2 extra roll to win the battle)
(Jul. 04, 2017  11:35 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:31 AM)Shaady Wrote: We are well aware of the difference between LAD (the ability to spin while on the ground) and precession (the wobble as a beyblade slows down or becomes destabilized).

Hmm. I was referring to OS a opposite spin LAD isn't only thing you need. You need to also have enough precession to keep up with other beys precession and equalize till other's precession ends (then LAD comes in play as it mightgive you 1-2 extra roll to win the battle)

I understand your point about precession but all the tests I was referring to were decided by dF's LAD (especially the first test kS.4M.At vs dF.P.O). In almost every case dF hit the ground first and the difference between a Win, Loss or Draw were almost entirely dependent on how long dF was able to spin after falling.
(Jul. 04, 2017  9:18 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  12:53 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: can u try kS 4/6/8 G At vs dF 4/6/8 G H/X. i wanna see if kS can resist the burst attack of dF on a aggressive driver like hold.also if u use hold then medium launch dF.also i think dF needs better LAD to beat opponent. if both have the same LAD then the opponent has the upper hand.

Drain Fafnir does not posses any significant burst attack potential, the only reason dF is able to burst opponents is (when launched slower than it's opponent) by forcing them to eat the recoil of their own attacks. On hold it may retain some of that ability but not enough to warrant being a viable substitute. If dF needs better LAD in order to beat its opponent then any right spin combo using P.At should be able to counter dF easily.

i believe any right spin P At can counter it but i want someone to test that.