Kreis Discussion.

urgh..... NOT so good...

LTAC anyone? in Stamina and Attack mode
A fairly average bey. Thanks for these tests.

so much for Stamina. Do you mind sharring some estimated time differences between Kreis and some of its opponents in the Stamina battles? By how much more time did the opponents last?
I would actually just buy this for the display case.

Still, MF Kreis Cygnus BD145 MF sounds a heh maybe)
(Jan. 24, 2012  4:09 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: A fairly average bey. Thanks for these tests.

so much for Stamina. Do you mind sharring some estimated time differences between Kreis and some of its opponents in the Stamina battles? By how much more time did the opponents last?

Both the Duo and Phantom combo's lasted much longer than the Kreis stamina combos. Really wasn't much competition for either of them.

Sorry I haven't managed to get the other tests up today, however I have the whole day off tomorrow and will get as much testing done as humanly possible haha!
Not much I can say, other than

[Image: 615-dayum-shame.jpg]

That said, "free spinning" has only ever worked well in a few beyblades even when it was complete free spin, so yeah...

Maybe Cygnus will end up being nicely balanced or something, I dunno. :c
Off-topic: Blitz could you post up some photo of the cygnus CW? The side view flat on the table from different sides and the top view?
like i said in my earlier post if the Kreis wheel were actually free-spinning then it might have been a force to be reckoned with but since it is not there isnt much we can do with Kreis
Can someone test Kreis cyngus 90 wd/d/cs in defense mode?
(Jan. 24, 2012  6:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: Not much I can say, other than

That said, "free spinning" has only ever worked well in a few beyblades even when it was complete free spin, so yeah...

Maybe Cygnus will end up being nicely balanced or something, I dunno. :c

I share the same thoughts; it is heavy enough, and should it be well balanced, we'll finally a decent addition to the Defense/Stamina CWs. And should it better out Aquario, I'd be extremely happy; as it would be an advantage for low-budget bladers(like me).

@Chrisfire- As of now, this bey fairs poorly in Stamina. A Kreis LTSC would face the same problems, plus the problems most Low Track combos face. So, I do not see much in that. The idea of an LTDC is nice, but I actually never heard of LTDCs getting famous any time around...
LTDC's would have been pretty big, however just as they were gaining popularity, BD145 came along and outclassed them all.
Hm, so that's the reason...
But anyways, with BD145 around, there is hardly any chance of LTDCs getting popular any time around, now...

But well, as they say, weird things happen in Beyblade...
Added:
- More stamina tests.
- Attack testing.
- More defense tests.
- BD145MF testing.

I'll probably add some low track attack testing later today, need a break haha.

sad, attack it get's the current best on S130.......

try ED145 R2F??? more speed on the R2F, ED145 is just a personal craze
Disappointing....
All the recently added tests seem to be disappointing...
Man! I expected BD145MF to do at least something...
can you try BGrin against other stamina combo?
I only can say: pretty bad
But not all is tested, let wait
But I'm feeling that it won't perform good

Please make someone the test: mf-h kreis Cygnus 90/85 rb/ cs/ ref vs. Defends and attack combos, thx
So its like Anubis.........VERY nice looking, but sucky in almost everyting.it did well in defense, but Duo or wing are probably better for defence.
/dat low track feel yo

Lol, my dreams are being crushed. First Fusion not living up to Round Shell, now this.

I'm going to (re)request some comparative tests to see how Kreis does compared to Duo.

Thinking about it, Kreis does pretty decently, just that it has like no stamina at all lol.
In my opinion, kries is cool and is awesome for collectors. But is not safe enough for tournament play. It has some awkward protrusions and is very spaced out, creating a LOT of air drag and making contact with the other beyblade too unpredictable. I'm sure it is good for defense in some ways because it is a heavy 4d ring.

If you are talking about the fusion attack wheel then I think you aren't using it right Smile
uhhhhh ok?

Btw, can anyone test this as a LTDC?

Preferably MF-H Kreis (Stamina) Cygnus/Aquario 85/90 RDF
You should quote the person your saying "uhhhhhhhh ok" to so we know who the sarcasm is for.

But honestly though, I understand the reason for testing, it is very important. Although, after you find that a MW has way too much wind resistance and loves to recoil all over the place, what's the point of testing it to death? I didnt have to do more than 30 runs to realize this thing is about as inefficient as they come. So my question is, why waste time trying to make the inefficient, efficient?
cause sometimes the inefficient is called inefficient because of a lack of experiments, the more tests, the higher accuracy of the Tier List and Top Tier List. and still, Kreis MIGHT do as an Anti Meta, we just have to EXPLORE!

Hell was considered a flop for Attack without BD145 and with Basalt roaming, yet Meow! and I found two combos that are reliable (somewhat) for Hell in attack. Cause of that, we can be SURE that Hell is NOT Tier 1, but a high end Tier 2. see?
This MW is inefficient because of it's design, not because we haven't tested the carp out of it yet. You cannot change the airs effect on your attack ring by changing the track and tip and launching it over and over. And as for anti meta, Im not sure if that even exists seeing as how any type of meta game for beyblades would be way too diverse to answer with one beyblade, especially Kreis.
Man I don't know about you guys but I think they should have made kreis spin at least 180 degrees Uncertain