Kirby Megathread

(Dec. 15, 2020  6:44 PM)beykid44 Wrote: use this one http://ouroboroz.github.io/gba/launcher....monemerald
blocked
I already tried this website

bruh, how am I doing this?
no it is not lies I have been playing bullet force on unblocked 66 games
Well for me its is since Im on a school computer
Lmao but mkchat where peeps talking bout *STUFF*
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:46 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no it is not lies I have been playing bullet force on unblocked 66 games

we play gba and kirby so we can succ the hell out of king dedede
I AM ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER TO YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED UP UNBLOCKED 66 BEFORE

I killed king dedede lol
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I AM ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER TO YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED UP UNBLOCKED 66 BEFORE

I killed king dedede lol

I HAVE SEARCHED IT ITS ALL BLOCKED
BOTH 66 AND 77
FLASHMATH IS BLOCKED
CRAZYGAMES IS BLOCKED
ANY EMULATOR IS BLOCKED EVEN IF THE WEBSITE IS NOT
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:49 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I AM ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER TO YOU HAVE NEVER LOOKED UP UNBLOCKED 66 BEFORE

I killed king dedede lol

Different schools mate diff stuffs blocked
not unblocked 66 not its not
How much Kirby lore do you guys know? If you aren't familiar with it here's a basic relationships chart to get you started.
https://i.imgur.com/JQSkoaH.png
[Image: yXSJFgMq8EZfusDHONCR9Y3bAUeVHA1msNKmia9e...8b2a98af21]
What is the relationship between bandana Dee and Kirby? They look really similar.
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What is the relationship between bandana Dee and Kirby? They look really similar.

they just friends
(Mar. 10, 2021  2:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What is the relationship between bandana Dee and Kirby? They look really similar.

Bandana Dee is just a special Waddle Dee with a spear and bandana. Kirby is like some weird interstellar force of good and purity with a suction force of a black hole and an insatiable appetite. Apparently has infinite power.
I hate kirby tbh
Mmm, I've only played Kirby Star Allies. I don't play much because I've never really had a console and the closest to having one is borrowing my cousin's Switch. My current fav Kirby character is Magalor! Meta Knight comes a close second, but Magalor still wins my heart no matter what ,,u_u,,) Current favorite villain(s) are the Zan Sisters and second-stage Void Termina.
(May. 16, 2021  3:59 PM)tenma Wrote: Mmm, I've only played Kirby Star Allies. I don't play much because I've never really had a console and the closest to having one is borrowing my cousin's Switch. My current fav Kirby character is Magalor! Meta Knight comes a close second, but Magalor still wins my heart no matter what ,,u_u,,) Current favorite villain(s) are the Zan Sisters and second-stage Void Termina.

My one of my favourite villains is President Haltman.
(May. 16, 2021  3:59 PM)tenma Wrote: Mmm, I've only played Kirby Star Allies. I don't play much because I've never really had a console and the closest to having one is borrowing my cousin's Switch. My current fav Kirby character is Magalor! Meta Knight comes a close second, but Magalor still wins my heart no matter what ,,u_u,,) Current favorite villain(s) are the Zan Sisters and second-stage Void Termina.

I've played kirby star allies demo kirby and the amazing mirror Gba Kirby Nidl gba and kirby superstar and one more

(Mar. 10, 2021  6:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I hate kirby tbh

Unhappy why?