Monroe, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Belk-Tonawanda Park
1821 Skyway Dr
  We are meeting at the shelter in the left most corner
1:30pm on 10/24/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

Everyone loves Kazoos

Note. If you have a takaratomy  standard stadium please bring it.

https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...t-a-glance
Current Outdoor Gathering Limit for NC is 50 people 

Prizes + 1st and 2nd get to pick!
                          Sparking triple booster set              
                          World Spriggan 
                          Right Sparking launcher   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLVaQ8oh68&t=10s

Time. We will be starting at 1:30pm so please try to get there around 12:30 keep in mind that this event will most likely last several hours

Format. Round robin block there will be 2 groups and you will be put in one of them and you will battle everyone else in your group and 2 people from each group with the most wins will move into the finals.
The finals will be held in deck format which means you have 3 beys to pick from and its first to 5 points.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 03, 2020  8:17 PM)Darth blader Wrote: everyone try this combo it is very sic i am writing here because its for everyone so you need rage luinor sparking chip, world spriggan layer with burst locks, brave valkrie chassis,and mirage fafnir nothing driver       lui,shu,valt and free
This combo is bad just saying
(Oct. 03, 2020  8:17 PM)Darth blader Wrote: everyone try this combo it is very sic i am writing here because its for everyone so you need rage luinor sparking chip, world spriggan layer with burst locks, brave valkrie chassis,and mirage fafnir nothing driver lui,shu,valt and free

Unfortunately, this combo is impossible to make, because Longinus is a left spin sparking chip while 2A is a right spin chassis.
Also, this isn't exactly the place to post this. If you want combos involving the World ring to be tested, try posting a test in the "World Spriggan Testing and Discussion" thread.
Ok thanks also I thought that chasseys could work for Both soon directions
(Oct. 03, 2020  9:02 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Ok thanks also I thought that chasseys could work for Both soon directions

Most of them can. Only 3A and 2A can’t
Hmm interesting what are 3a and 2a who are they used on in stop combos?
(Oct. 03, 2020  9:50 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Hmm interesting what are 3a and 2a who are they used on in stop combos?

3A comes with rage longinus 2a comes with brave valkyrie also 6Jupiter5 you forget that 1a is not duel spinning either
(Oct. 04, 2020  2:28 AM)Darth blader Wrote: is 2b dual spinning?

yes but its only free spinning on on world and mirage and on mirage you cant lock it world is the only base that has both free spin and lock mode on all other sparking rings so far its only locked
is anyone gonna use any meme combos
ima take my chances an not use any combos
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:45 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: What are the meme combos?

Combos that are for fun or jokes like wizard fafnir 12 wall quest
pardon that is SSS tier combo
Ha ha lol thanks I get it now sadly no I won’t be using any of those but I might be next tournament
does anyone want to trade fr vart lucifer instead of rage
Like I give you a Lucifer or you give me a Lucifer?
Hmm I don’t want to loose or gain another Lucifer but I would trade a lot of things for a sparking launcher if your interested

By the way for those who already haven’t if you want to get what is in my oipinion one of the strongest left spin launchers you can buy the wizards Fafnir and the launcher (ripcord) that comes with it is insane
What would someone give for a strike God chip?
I have a Lucifer

not for the god chip
hmmmmm
first uranus sparking chip and layer for 1 sparking bey and god ship
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:24 AM)Darth blader Wrote: hmmmmm
first uranus sparking chip and layer for 1 sparking bey and god ship

So would super hyperion and the strike god chip work?
Hold up, someone here has First Uranus? I’ll be glad to trade parts of mine(with sanitizing of parts, of course) for a First Uranus ring and chip.
i mean yeah its coming you can get for like 20 $ on ebay takara tomy with variant lucifer or without and from corocoro and super hyperion would work its just im not sure if it will arrive on time it says it coming one the day of tournament so fingers crooseed
[quote="BuilderROB" pid='1631791' dateline='1601948000']
Hold up, someone here has First Uranus? I’ll be glad to trade parts of mine(with sanitizing of parts, of course) for a First Uranus ring and chip.
I dont have it but its like 30$ on beysandbricks