Monroe, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Belk-Tonawanda Park
1821 Skyway Dr
  We are meeting at the shelter in the left most corner
1:30pm on 10/24/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

Everyone loves Kazoos

Note. If you have a takaratomy  standard stadium please bring it.

https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...t-a-glance
Current Outdoor Gathering Limit for NC is 50 people 

Prizes + 1st and 2nd get to pick!
                          Sparking triple booster set              
                          World Spriggan 
                          Right Sparking launcher   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLVaQ8oh68&t=10s

Time. We will be starting at 1:30pm so please try to get there around 12:30 keep in mind that this event will most likely last several hours

Format. Round robin block there will be 2 groups and you will be put in one of them and you will battle everyone else in your group and 2 people from each group with the most wins will move into the finals.
The finals will be held in deck format which means you have 3 beys to pick from and its first to 5 points.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 15, 2020  12:43 AM)Darth blader Wrote: does it have 19 subs and 35 vids of beyblade

and with the video world spprigan battles variant lucifer vs world spriggan master v teacher?
\

and your using the stadium with a picture of a kid and a kazoo on it i think its you

yup its you you said your name is phantomflame on wbo organizer

and you pulled the gold 2d chassis

yup you said your tournaemnt zazzoo town

no im not the person on the stadium thats kazoo kid a meme from a long time ago and yes the channel is mine
If you see this the next beyblade battle torment do you think you can do it in tennessee
(Oct. 16, 2020  5:30 AM)Bigmike123 Wrote: If you see this the next beyblade battle torment do you think you can do it in tennessee
Not the right place to post this at search if there are any Tennessee organizers or make a thread for a Tennessee tournament if there is nobody maybe you can become one
Dang now that I have world spriggan I’m experimenting with new combos and I don’t know which ones to use in the tournament
(Oct. 16, 2020  6:46 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Dang now that I have world spriggan I’m experimenting with new combos and I don’t know which ones to use in the tournament
Same getting my combo for an upcoming tournament (not this one) and after this idk what to get lol
guys check out diagos sparking deathsyther new bey

3d print of zankye
Hey Phantomflame, I was looking at the format we are running and it says group round robin format. It says that one from each group advances to the finals when it is actually two people from each group that advances to the finals. I just wanted to let you know that so you could correct the incorrect information.
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hey Phantomflame, I was looking at the format we are running and it says group round robin format. It says that one from each group advances to the finals when it is actually two people from each group that advances to the finals. I just wanted to let you know that so you could correct the incorrect information.

oops i should change that thanks
(Oct. 20, 2020  3:28 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  2:49 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hey Phantomflame, I was looking at the format we are running and it says group round robin format. It says that one from each group advances to the finals when it is actually two people from each group that advances to the finals. I just wanted to let you know that so you could correct the incorrect information.

oops i should change that thanks
No problem. I am looking forward to this event in a few days.
Hey guys I just had a last minute problem turns out I can’t go to the tournament so I’m in enlisting if anyone that isn’t in the tournament wants to join they can take my spot Smile
hmm my brother wanted to go with me, but he has class at 1 so i dont think hell take the spot
Yeah the next tournament I can go to is I. Like two to three months away
question is there anyone who is registered who might not be able to make it?

if someone cant go and unregister am i allowed to bring a friend with me? he'll compete and then my dad will be there to watch
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:26 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: question is there anyone who is registered who might not be able to make it?

I’m not sure. I myself should be going unless something comes up, although I think #Fafnir has a small chance of not being able to go.
Myself and official_huddy will definitely be there.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:26 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: question is there anyone who is registered who might not be able to make it?

if someone cant go and unregister am i allowed to bring a friend with me? he'll compete and then my dad will be there to watch

That should be fine, but someone would have to un join if your friend wanted to join as you probably already know.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

That should be fine, but someone would have to un join if your friend wanted to join as you probably already know.
Yeah I know that he has to register but I’m not sure if this is answered haven’t really checked😅 but could he still come snd if someone doesn’t come he can compete because from a lot of tournaments I’ve been too a lot register snd are no shows
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:56 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: That should be fine, but someone would have to un join if your friend wanted to join as you probably already know.
Yeah I know that he has to register but I’m not sure if this is answered haven’t really checked😅 but could he still come snd if someone doesn’t come he can compete because from a lot of tournaments I’ve been too a lot register snd are no shows

Normally that would be fine, but unfortunately with the pandemic and all that isn’t allowed under the WBO precautions for this pandemic.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:57 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:56 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Yeah I know that he has to register but I’m not sure if this is answered haven’t really checked😅 but could he still come snd if someone doesn’t come he can compete because from a lot of tournaments I’ve been too a lot register snd are no shows

Normally that would be fine, but unfortunately with the pandemic and all that isn’t allowed under the WBO precautions for this pandemic.

Dang well it’s all good I’ll just keep stalking to see if anyone unregisters lol

Don’t wanna break the rules and not be able to play that would be bad 😨
Hello guys, tournament is tomorrow everyone stay safe and have fun! I have been wanted to go to a tournament for a long time because the first time i actually played a beyblade battle with someone who goes to tournaments, he is my friend at the time i started turbo beys were out but not the show so i used my only bey geist fafnir, and i realized i was good because it ended up breaking some pieces of my friends dread pheonix the opposite of the show but i wanted to sign up from that time but there were no close tournaments this is the first closest one i found i am very excited!

I just wanted to know since the tournament is a few hours i was wondering how it would last that long, so just wanted to know will there be any eating breaks or just breaks?
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:38 PM)Darth blader Wrote: Hello guys, tournament is tomorrow everyone stay safe and have fun!  I have been wanted to go to a tournament for a long time because the first time i actually played a beyblade battle with someone who goes to tournaments, he is my friend at the time i started turbo beys were out but not the show so i used my only bey geist fafnir, and i realized i was good because it ended up breaking some pieces of my friends dread pheonix the opposite of the show but i wanted to sign up from that time but there were no close tournaments this is the first closest one i found i am very excited!

I just wanted to know since the tournament is a few hours i was wondering how it would last that long, so just wanted to know will there be any eating breaks or just breaks?

Usually tournaments are 3-4 hours I say at least the ones I’ve been too bring your food or water and you can eat when ur not up to battle but try and eat far away from everyone else because you know COVID

Yo builder bob so 1 more question even if it’s full could my friend come and play in the park instead of compete? I really wanted him to come lol we got a hotel and everything so it would be cool if he could come
just say sitting must be at least 6-feet away from others unless you are friends.
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:24 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:38 PM)Darth blader Wrote: Hello guys, tournament is tomorrow everyone stay safe and have fun!  I have been wanted to go to a tournament for a long time because the first time i actually played a beyblade battle with someone who goes to tournaments, he is my friend at the time i started turbo beys were out but not the show so i used my only bey geist fafnir, and i realized i was good because it ended up breaking some pieces of my friends dread pheonix the opposite of the show but i wanted to sign up from that time but there were no close tournaments this is the first closest one i found i am very excited!

Usually tournaments are 3-4 hours I say at least the ones I’ve been too bring your food or water and you can eat when ur not up to battle but try and eat far away from everyone else because you know COVID

Yo builder bob so 1 more question even if it’s full could my friend come and play in the park instead of compete? I really wanted him to come lol we got a hotel and everything so it would be cool if he could come

He would have to stay out of the tournament area at all times, as otherwise it would be breaking the rules of the precautions for the pandemic set by the WBO. So yes, he could play in the park instead of compete as long as he stayed out of the tournament area completely.
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  5:24 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Usually tournaments are 3-4 hours I say at least the ones I’ve been too bring your food or water and you can eat when ur not up to battle but try and eat far away from everyone else because you know COVID

He would have to stay out of the tournament area at all times, as otherwise it would be breaking the rules of the precautions for the pandemic set by the WBO. So yes, he could play in the park instead of compete as long as he stayed out of the tournament area completely.

👍👍👍

Also I have 2 of the stadiums they use in tournaments I can let u guys use them or 1 depending on how many u guys need
Looks like this tournament is tomorrow. I am quite excited to battle everyone here, especially people such as PhantomFlame and BeybladeBlast (PhantomFlame beat me in the finals at my birthday tournament and BeynladeBlast will be the highest ranking Blader at the tournament). Looking forward to the tournament tomorrow for sure.