Monroe, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Belk-Tonawanda Park
1821 Skyway Dr
  We are meeting at the shelter in the left most corner
1:30pm on 10/24/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

Everyone loves Kazoos

Note. If you have a takaratomy  standard stadium please bring it.

https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...t-a-glance
Current Outdoor Gathering Limit for NC is 50 people 

Prizes + 1st and 2nd get to pick!
                          Sparking triple booster set              
                          World Spriggan 
                          Right Sparking launcher   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLVaQ8oh68&t=10s

Time. We will be starting at 1:30pm so please try to get there around 12:30 keep in mind that this event will most likely last several hours

Format. Round robin block there will be 2 groups and you will be put in one of them and you will battle everyone else in your group and 2 people from each group with the most wins will move into the finals.
The finals will be held in deck format which means you have 3 beys to pick from and its first to 5 points.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Anyone have an xtend driver they’re willing to sell or trade
Phantom flame I like the idea of a full attack combo on Fafnir but balance has the least weaknesses so that’s why I use extend cause I have stamina and attack and defense but defense is kinda do do though plus extend in attack mode can wipe all other attack modes because of its speed and if you are opposite spin you counter the control of the other attack drivers with spin steal so personally I find it best
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:53 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Anyone have an xtend driver they’re willing to sell or trade

xtend or xtend+?
you can get for like 5 bucks on beysandbricks
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:20 PM)Darth blader Wrote: you can get for like 5 bucks on beysandbricks

drivers on beys and bricks are fake do not buy anything thing that says unbranded on there
oh k
wait than i cant use my nothing driver i got from there that was from drain fafnir
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:35 PM)Darth blader Wrote: oh k
wait than i cant use my nothing driver i got from there that was from drain fafnir

no the individual drivers are fake the drivers you get on beys are always real as long it says takaratomy or hasbro not unbranded
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:05 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:53 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Anyone have an xtend driver they’re willing to sell or trade

xtend or xtend+?

Xtend
Quick question why extend instead of extend plus ?
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:49 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  4:05 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: xtend or xtend+?

Xtend

i have the origanal xtend from z achilles that i can trade
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:08 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:49 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Xtend

i have the origanal xtend from z achilles that i can trade

That would be perfect
Im the underdog from everyone coming ill suck so bad i bet i wont even win 1 single round i dont even have a good combo
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:33 PM)Darth blader Wrote: Im the underdog from everyone coming ill suck so bad i bet i wont even win 1 single round i dont even have a good combo

Don't say also its important to remember that this is just a top spinning game
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:33 PM)Darth blader Wrote: Im the underdog from everyone coming ill suck so bad i bet i wont even win 1 single round i dont even have a good combo

Also this is just for you to have fun winning is just a cherry on top
Yeah fatty bladder the others are right it doesn’t matter if you win can’t us genous it’s a bout fun but free is smart to winning is fun but having fun is the main goal

Shoot I meant darth blader sorry that was a typo

Plz don’t hate me

Hi m looking at my sentences and im terrible at typing
(Sep. 30, 2020  10:22 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Yeah fatty bladder the others are right it doesn’t matter if you win can’t us genous it’s a bout fun but free is smart to winning is fun but having fun is the main goal

Shoot I meant darth blader sorry that was a typo

Plz don’t hate me

Hi m looking at my sentences and im terrible at typing

When you edit instead of saying it was a typo you can delete the typo and spell it again
Waaaaaaa :0

I will do that from now on thank you
Is Anyone willing to trade ultimate reboot' I will trade entire beys for it
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:27 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Is Anyone willing to trade ultimate reboot' I will trade entire beys for it

I have ultimate reboot not dash is that good enough
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:50 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:27 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Is Anyone willing to trade ultimate reboot' I will trade entire beys for it

I have ultimate reboot not dash is that good enough

Sadly normal ultimate reboots gimmick performs much worse than ultimate reboot' for some reason also i prefer to trade in person
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:56 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:50 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have ultimate reboot not dash is that good enough

Sadly normal ultimate reboots gimmick performs much worse than ultimate reboot' for some reason also i prefer to trade in person
Ultimate reboot dash is the same but with more harder to burst. I can just mail it to you. I don't like trading in person.
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:03 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  2:56 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Sadly normal ultimate reboots gimmick performs much worse than ultimate reboot' for some reason also i prefer to trade in person
Ultimate reboot dash is the same but with more harder to burst. I can just mail it to you. I don't like trading in person.

No I get what you mean but for some reason the tip on the dash version retracts much sooner than the normal one making it much more competitive
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:19 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  3:03 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ultimate reboot dash is the same but with more harder to burst. I can just mail it to you. I don't like trading in person.

No I get what you mean but for some reason the tip on the dash version retracts much sooner than the normal one making it much more competitive

I will just awaken my ultimate reboot
is ultimate reboot dash ok the one from brave valkrie?

wt srry messed up thats differnent

does anyone have imperial and tempest dragon?

wait no it not fake the extend is branded takara tomy and people in reviews and 5 star also said it was allowed in tournament it was takra tomy 5$