Monroe, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Belk-Tonawanda Park
1821 Skyway Dr
  We are meeting at the shelter in the left most corner
1:30pm on 10/24/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

Everyone loves Kazoos

Note. If you have a takaratomy  standard stadium please bring it.

https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...t-a-glance
Current Outdoor Gathering Limit for NC is 50 people 

Prizes + 1st and 2nd get to pick!
                          Sparking triple booster set              
                          World Spriggan 
                          Right Sparking launcher   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLVaQ8oh68&t=10s

Time. We will be starting at 1:30pm so please try to get there around 12:30 keep in mind that this event will most likely last several hours

Format. Round robin block there will be 2 groups and you will be put in one of them and you will battle everyone else in your group and 2 people from each group with the most wins will move into the finals.
The finals will be held in deck format which means you have 3 beys to pick from and its first to 5 points.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

anyone in milwaukee if so i relly wanna have a tourny when i becom organizer
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:39 PM)Darth blader Wrote: k thanks for tip btw is brave valkrie good?

It's ok its not the best though
Also money wise it is better to get a satan for a lion or as satan is 30 dollars more expenses but it is true rage is way better

Lion was supposed to be lion or I miss spell more than I should lol
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:42 PM)beykid44 Wrote: anyone in milwaukee if so i relly wanna have a tourny when i becom organizer

this is not the right place to post this please make a thead for milwaukee or see if there is already one in the communities sub forum
Lion<luinor<longinus
Yes thank u gosh auto correct is sooooo Evil

By the way what do u guys think about the new sparking launchers?

Also phantom flame my little brother is probably not going to be allowed to enter the tourtnament
wait why hes just your brother
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:22 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Yes thank u gosh auto correct is sooooo Evil

Also phantom flame my little brother is probably not going to be allowed to enter the tourtnament

PhantomFlame is not your brother though at all.
(Sep. 29, 2020  5:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:22 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Yes thank u gosh auto correct is sooooo Evil

PhantomFlame is not your brother though at all.

He means his brother is probably not coming or playing
(Sep. 29, 2020  5:57 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  5:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: PhantomFlame is not your brother though at all.

He means his brother is probably not coming or playing

Oh yeah, apologies. I read it wrong lol.
just accidentally kicked someone and was frantically trying to find them found out I kicked myself lol
It’s ok rob I don’t mind also I’m planing on buying a sparking launcher do u guys mind giving your input on the launcher is it good bad ?
(Sep. 29, 2020  6:39 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: It’s ok rob I don’t mind also I’m planing on buying a sparking launcher do u guys mind giving your input on the launcher is it good bad ?

Its really powerful and consistent but it does have problems with it breaking although when it breaks you can fix it pretty easily without buying anything I got mine about a week ago nothings went wrong so far
Hmm when I bought Lucifer I used the launcher but the black part came of and it isn’t fixable I think I’ll buy another one but I’m only going to use it for tournaments plus mine break so easy because I literally use no restraint so that’s one thing I should work on fixing plus I beyblade almost all day every day

Thanks for the info it helped a lot /)

Thanks for the info it helped a lot Smile

Also do u guys know when the new infinite achelies is going to be released?
(Sep. 29, 2020  7:31 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Hmm when I bought Lucifer I used the launcher but the black part came of and it isn’t fixable I think I’ll buy another one but I’m only going to use it for tournaments plus mine break so easy because I literally use no restraint so that’s one thing I should work on fixing plus I beyblade almost all day every day

Thanks for the info it helped a lot /)

Thanks for the info it helped a lot Smile

Also do u guys know when the new infinite achelies is going to be released?

Yeah launching techniques are big thing also its rumored that it will release October 24
We neat that’s cool I get my interest the day after that’s cool

My dad lets me invest in him to teach me money manegment if I were wondering

Any ways if you guys don’t mind sharing what is your main bet you will be using mines going to be either my lord spriggan or fafnir
My main deck is tempest lucifer wheel xtend+ 1s rage spriggan xceed 3a and mirage fafnir 2d bearing
Also remember we will be doing this on tables to make it easier to step back after you're launch so if you've never launched standing you might wanna try that as it is a bit different
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:16 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: My main deck is tempest lucifer wheel xtend+ 1s rage spriggan xceed 3a and mirage fafnir 2d bearing
Also remember we will be doing this on tables to make it easier to step back after you're launch so if you've never launched standing you might wanna try that as it is a bit different

You probably shouldn’t have revealed your deck. People can counter against you if you do that.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:16 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: My main deck is tempest lucifer wheel xtend+ 1s rage spriggan xceed 3a and mirage fafnir 2d bearing

You probably shouldn’t have revealed your deck. People can counter against you if you do that.

Yeah I know but im getting some new beys soon so thats just my current deck also some others told me their combos so its only fair I do the same
Thanks I personally know I won’t try to counter your deck caus that’s just mean but I like to know my opponents arsenal cause it makes it more fun once the battle starts Smile

Also so your main is tenets layer and lucifers chip with wheel and extend
Dang that’s a mighty fine combo

Also that’s funny cause one of my future combos is going to be tempest Uranus wheel extend so the only difference will be the Uranus chip and Lucifer chip

Although I’m going to have to look out for wheel because it’s in my opinion the best DISK in the game and it is ovals the chaseys

I have done countless battles and if any one wants to get an advantage over my Fafnir just use wheel and a better driver than extend plus cause I did my giga Giagon vs mirage with extend and giga won
Giga = giga layer + wheel + extend plus
Mirage layer / chip + mirage chasey + extend plus
And giga won in life after death

But then Fafnir went attack mode and knocked it out of the entire stadium (we have a Hasbro two inch height wall stadium so if a bey gets hit out then u go :0 !!!!!!!
Ok I’m down talking
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:37 AM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Thanks I personally know I won’t try to counter your deck caus that’s just mean but I like to know my opponents arsenal cause it makes it more fun once the battle starts Smile

Also so your main is tenets layer and lucifers chip with wheel and extend
Dang that’s a mighty fine combo

Also that’s funny cause one of my future combos is going to be tempest Uranus wheel extend so the only difference will be the Uranus chip and Lucifer chip

Although I’m going to have to look out for wheel because it’s in my opinion the best DISK in the game and it is ovals the chaseys

I have done countless battles and if any one wants to get an advantage over my Fafnir just use wheel and a better driver than extend plus cause I did my giga Giagon vs mirage with extend and giga won
Giga = giga layer + wheel + extend plus
Mirage layer / chip + mirage chasey + extend plus
And giga won in life after death

But then Fafnir went attack mode and knocked it out of the entire stadium (we have a Hasbro two inch height wall stadium so if a bey gets hit out then u go :0 !!!!!!!
Ok I’m down talking

yeah but those test are not realy fair as giga giagon is a dual layer and mirage is a sparking bey and if you want to use fafnir for attack use a full on attack i find that volcanic and exceed work best
hello guys turns out i will not be using any combos only original can i still win?
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:21 AM)Darth blader Wrote: hello guys turns out i will not be using any combos only original can i still win?

Its possible but it would be a lot better to use custom combos