Monroe, North Carolina
Tournament Results
Belk-Tonawanda Park
1821 Skyway Dr
  We are meeting at the shelter in the left most corner
1:30pm on 10/24/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

Everyone loves Kazoos

Note. If you have a takaratomy  standard stadium please bring it.

https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...t-a-glance
Current Outdoor Gathering Limit for NC is 50 people 

Prizes + 1st and 2nd get to pick!
                          Sparking triple booster set              
                          World Spriggan 
                          Right Sparking launcher   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyLVaQ8oh68&t=10s

Time. We will be starting at 1:30pm so please try to get there around 12:30 keep in mind that this event will most likely last several hours

Format. Round robin block there will be 2 groups and you will be put in one of them and you will battle everyone else in your group and 2 people from each group with the most wins will move into the finals.
The finals will be held in deck format which means you have 3 beys to pick from and its first to 5 points.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I do not have genesis

do you think it is bad
(Sep. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)andrewflame43 Wrote: I do not have genesis

do you think it is bad

no its not bad although its not the most competitive beyblade because its outdated
and my master diabolos no combo he is unbeatable i use my weakness in battles in my fundamentals launch it is very strong even though it is gt so watch out!
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:31 AM)Darth blader Wrote: and my master diabolos no combo he is unbeatable i use my weakness in battles in my fundamentals launch it is very strong even though it is gt so watch out!

whats the combo?
no combo regular

it has generate driver left and right spin attack and defense
(Sep. 26, 2020  3:30 AM)Darth blader Wrote: no combo regular

it has generate driver left and right spin attack and defense

What do you mean by right spin attack and defense?
(Sep. 26, 2020  1:56 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)andrewflame43 Wrote: I do not have genesis

do you think it is bad

no its not bad although its not the most competitive beyblade because its outdated
i know it's outdated but it still is very strong and has good defense
Hello builderrob are you coming as a judge or player

Left spin is defense and right is attck
(Sep. 26, 2020  8:43 PM)Darth blader Wrote: Hello builderrob are you coming as a judge or player

Left spin is defense and right is attck

I will probably be judging if Phantomflame would like me to. I’ll also be coming as a participant if the tournament.
Yes it would be great to have you as a judge.
also darth blader the judges and organizers play in tournaments

Anyone willing to trade at this event? Of course we would still take precautions to comply with the covid-19 rules such as using lysol spray to sanitize the beyblade in between trades
(Sep. 27, 2020  1:28 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: What beys are allowed

All beys except mini and rip fire and no putting TT and Hasbro parts together in one bey I think
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:15 PM)Darth blader Wrote: sure i can trade

Cool what beys do you have?
geist fafnir, world spriggan, special doomscizer, master diabolos,brave valkrie, lost luinor, zillion zuetron , and if i get triple booster or a prizes like that i can trade that but i wont bring my first burst genaration beys
(Sep. 27, 2020  7:10 PM)Darth blader Wrote: geist fafnir, world spriggan, special doomscizer, master diabolos,brave valkrie, lost luinor, zillion zuetron , and if i get triple booster or a prizes like that i can trade that but i wont bring my first burst genaration beys

Cool I would be willing to trade newer gt beys for geist fafnir
sure of couse i has proof frame to

from l launcher set and i might get new beys
Hey guys look out I got a pretty good stamina combo so look out it’s world spriggan layer extend plus and wheel. As well as a single chasey from ragnarok

And yes I know it won’t have the best burst resistance but I’m hoping the burst stoppers will take care of that
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:57 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:47 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: sooo im looking at the location on maps because im crazy and thinking of trying to come. but the address shows a shopping center and i dont see any shelter around it. is there something i'm missing?

Just checked the link it shows the playground the shelter photos are i little bit hart to find but there was no shopping center so thats a little bit weird also have been to this park so I can confirm that the shelter is there so maybe it was a phone glitch
Phantomflame I made a Sign for this! Smile

[Image: Kazoo-Town.png]
(Sep. 27, 2020  8:02 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:57 AM)Phantomflame Wrote: Just checked the link it shows the playground the shelter photos are i little bit hart to find but there was no shopping center so thats a little bit weird also have been to this park so I can confirm that the shelter is there so maybe it was a phone glitch
Phantomflame I made a Sign for this! :)

[Image: Kazoo-Town.png]

Cool I'll put this on the bottom of my clear stadium!

(Sep. 27, 2020  7:37 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: Hey guys look out I got a pretty good stamina combo so look out it’s world spriggan layer extend plus and wheel. As well as a single chasey from ragnarok

And yes I know it won’t have the best burst resistance but I’m hoping the burst stoppers will take care of that

Well I dont think you'll have problems with bursting considering the meta is rage and tempest and 1s has pretty teeth.
Although its burst stoppers only work when you get hit in a certain spot and they don't stay in once they're hit
hello btw who wants rage luinor i can trade it for some good tt sparking beys?
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:39 AM)Darth blader Wrote: hello btw who wants rage luinor i can trade it for some good tt sparking beys?

Rage Longinus is a good Sparking Beyblade though.
oof i mean like something like curse satan or idk

maybe lord achilles or something
(Sep. 28, 2020  5:03 AM)Darth blader Wrote: oof i mean like something like curse satan or idk

maybe lord achilles or something

trust me dont trade rage longinus for curse or lord cause rage longinus STOCK can probably get you to the finals if you know how to use destroy'
k thanks for tip btw is brave valkrie good?