Kaiser Kerbeus Discussion.

I doubt anything prevent the Bursts which is how K2 kept losing.
(May. 05, 2016  10:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I doubt anything prevent the Bursts which is how K2 kept losing.

It got beaten by 2 KOs and 3 bursts so i'd say the KOs weren't insignificant.
(May. 05, 2016  11:23 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  10:52 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I doubt anything prevent the Bursts which is how K2 kept losing.

Yeah, but even with a driver that holds on longer, it could likely be Bursted. Unless it's Revolve from my knowledge.
(May. 05, 2016  11:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  11:23 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Yeah, but even with a driver that holds on longer, it could likely be Bursted. Unless it's Revolve from my knowledge.

You're probably right.
(May. 05, 2016  11:46 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  11:28 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  11:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: It got beaten by 2 KOs and 3 bursts so i'd say the KOs weren't insignificant.

He used Orbit which is free spinning so it's probably the opposite actually.

Actually, I was referring to if he used a driver that had more grip than Orbit.
When I tested it with other drivers it was even worse. My Valkyrie is dead now anyway so i can't do more tests.
(May. 05, 2016  11:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: When I tested it with other drivers it was even worse. My Valkyrie is dead now anyway so i can't do more tests.

It's amazing how Valkyrie and Wyvern hold up as good layers. So you tested it with Revolve correct?
(May. 05, 2016  11:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(May. 05, 2016  11:55 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: When I tested it with other drivers it was even worse. My Valkyrie is dead now anyway so i can't do more tests.

It's amazing how Valkyrie and Wyvern hold up as good layers. So you tested it with Revolve correct?

I tested Revolve, Claw, Defense, and Press. (It was basically just bursting over and over again).
Egh that does suck. Shame, I wanted this layer to be good, though I know many have better luck than we do.
(May. 06, 2016  12:03 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Egh that does suck. Shame, I wanted this layer to be good, though I know many have better luck than we do.

Well this is coming from a person that can control Xtreme at high speeds, so make your own conclusions based off my results. It might be better if you're going up against someone not as good with Xtreme, though that totally defeats the purpose of this layer because literally anything else can beat it... Wyvern all the way.
I didn't think that Press was even an ideal Driver to begin with (but I've not really seen it so I shouldn't judge).

I dunno if it's just me or not but from videos I've seen, K2 appears to be hard to burst whether others found it rather fragile... could this be any mold differences or just a coincidence?
(May. 06, 2016  12:07 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(May. 06, 2016  12:03 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Egh that does suck. Shame, I wanted this layer to be good, though I know many have better luck than we do.

Well this is coming from a person that can control Xtreme at high speeds, so make your own conclusions based off my results. It might be better if you're going up against someone not as good with Xtreme, though that totally defeats the purpose of this layer because literally anything else can beat it... Wyvern all the way.

Well I don't have much luck with it, mainly stamina wise although I have had it bursted too when playing with friends, even from the most ridiculous ones. I have mixed feelings on it's performance. Well at least it looks nice, one of my favourite layers for that reason, but then again, R2 looked cool and that ones prolly the worst DL.
(May. 06, 2016  12:12 AM)Momohimi Wrote: I didn't think that Press was even an ideal Driver to begin with (but I've not really seen it so I shouldn't judge).

I dunno if it's just me or not but from videos I've seen, K2 appears to be hard to burst whether others found it rather fragile... could this be any mold differences or just a coincidence?

This is only because of the weak launch strategy, it adds more defense.
Can someone try K2PO? I know it sounds weird but at last burst event. I was able to OS Balance Blader's bR_At and NHR with K2KO and fast launch. It came close to beating dFPAt too just I think if it had better disk it might have osed it
i wish i could be as intelligent as these fine people, but i only have a kerbeus k1, and none of this gravity disc talk, and press drivers. i need education.
(Oct. 19, 2017  5:23 PM)SomeAsianBlader Wrote: i wish i could be as intelligent as these fine people, but i only have a kerbeus k1, and none of this gravity disc talk, and press drivers. i need education.

Well this thread is about Kaiser Kerbeus so talk about the layer and Press are reasonable 
Gravity came from Rising Ragnaruk and used to be top-tier