Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

Deadly queen has already touched the thread
I was going to watch this in a few weeks, but it seems that Netflix has rated it T.V. Mature.
There goes my chances of that. Unhappy
You all thought Lane was going to be the main villain but Kono Dio da
Who else thinks Doppio is best boi?
(Jun. 16, 2020  8:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Who else thinks Doppio is best boi?

It has to be narancia or young dio Doppio can be third best boi
avdol: *dies*
jotaro: *playing video games*

Big bruh moment

can someone explain made in heavens effect after part 5

when it created a whole new timeline
Anyone else here on part 8? Also Yo Angelooooooo
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else here on part 8? Also Yo Angelooooooo

I thought it was up to Part 6 only.
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:29 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else here on part 8? Also Yo Angelooooooo

I thought it was up to Part 6 only.
No there is 8 parts and the 8th part is still ongoing.
Anybody remember the MC of part 3 Polnareff-san
Me when i stub my toe ahhh
Dio when he stubs his toe wryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I figured out how King Crimson works!!!!!!
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I figured out how King Crimson works!!!!!!

[King Crimson] has erased the time frame in which you described it's ability.
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:08 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I figured out how King Crimson works!!!!!!

[King Crimson] has erased the time frame in which you described it's ability.

Haha I had Giorno use GER so that never happened. Anyways he deletes the cause of something but keeps only the effect, in other words he deletes actions but keeps the results of that action. (Another explanation based on the time erase explanation is that he creates a dimension around the world in which only Diavolo can move)
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Bump I need more JoJokes
(I tried ok)

Kira when he activates Bites The Dust: Its rewind time!
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  7:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Bump I need more JoJokes
(I tried ok)

Kira when he activates Bites The Dust: Its rewind time!

Very Niceu Ceaser Chan
Also I found out how D4C works
What do make when you get hurt
Me:nani
Dio:wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old Joseph:oh my god,sand the beach(you know this if you watch the Japanese version)
Jotrao:yare yare daze
Jonathan joestar:nani
Kira:bite sa dusto
Giorno:nani
koichi:nani this is the work of a stand user
Josuke:what you said about my hair punk
who here has watched the OVA of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a friend of mine spammed my contacts (not on the WBO) saying that i should check it out so i did and it wasnt too bad. i still prefer the actual anime adaptation or the manga tho.
(Jul. 07, 2020  8:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: who here has watched the OVA of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a friend of mine spammed my contacts (not on the WBO) saying that i should check it out so i did and it wasnt too bad. i still prefer the actual anime adaptation or the manga tho.

I have watched clips of it and the Jotaro vs Dio (also have you finished part 6 yet)
(Jul. 07, 2020  8:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  8:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: who here has watched the OVA of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a friend of mine spammed my contacts (not on the WBO) saying that i should check it out so i did and it wasnt too bad. i still prefer the actual anime adaptation or the manga tho.

I have watched clips of it and the Jotaro vs Dio (also have you finished part 6 yet)

im halfway through it.
Who is coming to the church of shigechi.
All hail Shigechi the ultimate life form with a requiem stand
I finished Part 2 today which means I have watched all of the Anime and now we just need to wait for Stone Ocean

Heres my favorite line from Battle Tendency: YOU UTTER FOOL!!! GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE WORLDS FINEST!!!!!