Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

I'm still quite interested in what people might have for their Stands on here. If only I were comfortable posting mine, but I really don't like people to know what power I conceal. It's too much.
Just so you guys know, you can read the JoJo manga (parts 6-8) on mangadex for free.

(Mar. 24, 2020  3:39 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I'm still quite interested in what people might have for their Stands on here. If only I were comfortable posting mine, but I really don't like people to know what power I conceal. It's too much.

Same here. I am actually fine with telling my abilities, but I don't feel like explaining, as they are a bit confusing at times.
(Mar. 25, 2020  6:24 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Just so you guys know, you can read the JoJo manga (parts 6-8) on mangadex for free.

(Mar. 24, 2020  3:39 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I'm still quite interested in what people might have for their Stands on here. If only I were comfortable posting mine, but I really don't like people to know what power I conceal. It's too much.

Same here. I am actually fine with telling my abilities, but I don't feel like explaining, as they are a bit confusing at times.

Hah, how about you post yours and then I'll put mine down? Some people love my stand, but one of my friends truly despises it for the level of control it gives me. No matter how much he wants to deny it, he knows it's there.
(Mar. 26, 2020  3:53 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  6:24 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Just so you guys know, you can read the JoJo manga (parts 6-8) on mangadex for free.

Hah, how about you post yours and then I'll put mine down? Some people love my stand, but one of my friends truly despises it for the level of control it gives me. No matter how much he wants to deny it, he knows it's there.

I’ll post mine here, even though I already posted it in the stand thread:

Mine would be Bloody Fury. It’s not a name based off anything it’s just a name I created.

Stand Ability: It can shoot it’s limbs off and they become seeking missiles that are speedy. They are able to track enemies by detecting the oxygen they breathe. It also can punch extremely fast, slightly faster than Star Platinum. However, it’s punches are not near as powerful as Star Platinum’s, so they end up not being able to compete in brute strength against a stand with powerful punching capabilities in terms of strength.

Appearance: Think of an anthropomorphic Dragon without wings and it’s head is on fire. It’s color is a crimson red and it’s chest is a fire orange. It also has a tail essentially made of fire.

Personality: I mean it represents my enraged personality so similar to Purple Haze except Bloody Fury also is clever.
(Mar. 26, 2020  3:53 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2020  6:24 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Just so you guys know, you can read the JoJo manga (parts 6-8) on mangadex for free.

I haven't entirely decided on appearance, name, or power levels, but I know the ability.
(Mar. 28, 2020  8:00 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2020  3:53 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Hah, how about you post yours and then I'll put mine down? Some people love my stand, but one of my friends truly despises it for the level of control it gives me. No matter how much he wants to deny it, he knows it's there.

I haven't entirely decided on appearance, name, or power levels, but I know the ability.

Really? When mine woke me up I saw it crystal clear. It took a while to interpret the power, and the situation happened again in a more dire way the second time. Everything about my Stand just seemed to make sense as I looked upon it.
Part 3 Recap & Review (including Eygpt Arc)

Overall rating: 10/10
"oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right to me?"
You were expecting JoJo it was me Dio.
Dio:za warudo Toki yo tomare
Me: dio
Dio: "oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right to me?"
Me:I'm like 15 feet anyway how I'm am I approaching you.
Dio: don't take that tone with me za warudo Toki yo tomare
I don't know by I posted this lol
seriously, am i the only one waiting for Part 6: Stone Ocean to get animated
(May. 13, 2020  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: seriously, am i the only one waiting for Part 6: Stone Ocean to get animated

No, but honestly it is probably going to be a while before Stone Ocean does get an anime adaptation. I doubt it will be late 2020 and I see it likely coming out early 2021 or late 2021.
(May. 13, 2020  4:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: seriously, am i the only one waiting for Part 6: Stone Ocean to get animated

No, but honestly it is probably going to be a while before Stone Ocean does get an anime adaptation. I doubt it will be late 2020 and I see it likely coming out early 2021 or late 2021.
Id guess maybe very late 2020 or mid 2021, but in the meantime i guess ill re watch the previous parts (seeing as I have been doing that the entire quarantine)
The anime is Good and The best but the only flaw........ everyone keeps dying except for some people in DIU
my favorite part is obviously

ROADA ROLLAR DA
I know I didn't make this thread, but I feel like we should limit the amount of posts that just say "ora ora" or "za warudo" ect. It's almost just spam at this point.
(May. 13, 2020  9:02 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: The anime is Good and The best but the only flaw........ everyone keeps dying except for some people in DIU

Imagine this Speedwagon vs GER, Za Warudo over heaven, Made in Heaven, King Crimson, Killer Queen, and Star Platinum.
(May. 14, 2020  2:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  9:02 AM)daheavydl3 Wrote: The anime is Good and The best but the only flaw........ everyone keeps dying except for some people in DIU

(May. 14, 2020  2:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 14, 2020  2:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

oh yeah i forgot about her
Here is my favorite for anything JOJO

Favorite JoJo: All of them (yes including Jolyne)

Favorite JoBro: Bruno Bucciarati, Okuyasu, Caesar and Kakyoin

Favorite Jojo Villain: Yoshikage Kira, DIO and Diavolo

Favorite Jojo Waifu: Speedwagon and Reimi

Favorite Stand

Part 3: Hierophant Green, Cream and The World

Part 4: The Hand, Killer Queen and Heavens Door

Part 5: Sticky Fingers, Moody Blues, Purple Haze, King Crimson and Golden Experience Requiem

Favorite Theme Song: lotta feroce (Bruno Bucciarati's theme)
Did you know Sono chino sadame means, legacy of your bloodline
I’ve heard somewhere on a Araki interview (don’t know if it was fake) that the next JoJo would be Emporio.
(Jun. 08, 2020  4:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’ve heard somewhere on a Araki interview (don’t know if it was fake) that the next JoJo would be Emporio.

Is that the name of "Part 9" or the name of a Jojo MC
[/quote]

Is that the name of "Part 9" or the name of a Jojo MC
[/quote]

Wait have you read part 6, if not I read it here:
https://manganelo.com/manga/bi918289
I would recommend reading with a adblocker