Los Angeles, California
Tournament Results
Weller Court in Little Tokyo
123 Astronaut Ellison S Onizuka St
  Next to Marukai Market
12:00PM on 06/22/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

JoJo’s Bizarre Birthday 
Los Angeles, CA
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Weller Court in Little Tokyo
Burst Standard

Participation Cap

Tournament Bracket
https://challonge.com/jojobirthday

Host
JoJo [Jp0t]
Contact via LINE app ID: jojospud247

Format
SWISS FORMAT
Each player will be able to play 4-5 battles.

Event Schedule
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Registration & Free-play
11:30 AM - 11:45 AM: Bracket Set-up
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Announcements
12:00 PM: Tournament Starts

Prizes
Hasbro Beyblade Burst Turbo Rail Rush Battle Set, Wizard Fafnir, + TBA
1st Place: First choice of prize pool
2nd Place: Second choice
3rd Place: Remaining Prize
There will be a raffle for non-finalist. Raffle prizes are TBA.

Wait List
Meng04
Meliodas
Killerphantom
Easto123
Infinite.Zero
7sukuyomi

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 23, 2019  6:28 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:01 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Tell me about it. And I lost lol. 

I'm looking at you Ultimate haha.

My legs still hurt from that!
What was the matchup and how did it happen?
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:28 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My legs still hurt from that!
What was the matchup and how did it happen?
The battle was Infinite.zero VS Kingz_hero_
It was something like B3 00W Br VS pP 00C Xt+
They had something like 11 ties before getting a point and then they got 20 ties or something.
Final Score: 3-2
@kingz_hero ended up winning by like a half rotation
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What was the matchup and how did it happen?

They had something like 11 ties before getting a point and then they got 20 ties or something.
Oof. That must’ve been painful with split second finishes. I’ve been in a 5 minute match before but never this!
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It was something like B3 00W Br VS pP 00C Xt+
Oof. That must’ve been painful with split second finishes. I’ve been in a 5 minute match before but never this!

It was crazy. Most I’ve been in was 11 minutes
Again, Happy late birthday JoJo thanks for the tournament. It was my first. Please keep them up as there is no tournaments in San Diego. We are all very lucky to have you host these tournaments. Thanks for the pic!
It has become apparent to me that we may need a refresher in what the rules are for calling for a “Miss Launch” and who can actually grant a miss launch. Please take the time to review the relaunch rules below. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/OmJvqN2
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:01 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Tell me about it. And I lost lol. 

I'm looking at you Ultimate haha.
Oof. What was the matchup? Br VS Br?
Lc hS.OOT.Br vs Lc pP.7C.Xt+

Ultimate forgot the combos lol.

(Jun. 23, 2019  6:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What was the matchup and how did it happen?
The battle was Infinite.zero VS Kingz_hero_
You sure it was a half rotation? It looked like a millimeter to me. I'm probably blind.
(Jun. 24, 2019  6:47 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  1:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oof. What was the matchup? Br VS Br?
Lc hS.OOT.Br vs Lc pP.7C.Xt+

(Jun. 23, 2019  6:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The battle was Infinite.zero VS Kingz_hero_
You sure it was a half rotation? It looked like a millimeter to me. I'm probably blind.

Idk, I’m blind too
(Jun. 24, 2019  6:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  6:47 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Lc hS.OOT.Br vs Lc pP.7C.Xt+

Idk, I’m blind too

Both of you: *jokes about being blind*
Me: I’m blind I 1 eye
(Jun. 24, 2019  12:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  6:58 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Idk, I’m blind too

Both of you: *jokes about being blind*
Oh, wow. Is it hard to be blind in one eye? I’ve only been blind for 5 minutes when my sister shot me in the eye with a rubber band.
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:17 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  12:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Both of you: *jokes about being blind*
Oh, wow. Is it hard to be blind in one eye? I’ve only been blind for 5 minutes when my sister shot me in the eye with a rubber band.
Yeah it’s pretty hard. My sister and her friends closed their right eye for all of PE so they could see how it is and they sucked at everything.
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  4:17 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Oh, wow. Is it hard to be blind in one eye? I’ve only been blind for 5 minutes when my sister shot me in the eye with a rubber band.
Yeah it’s pretty hard. My sister and her friends closed their right eye for all of PE so they could see how it is and they sucked at everything.
Oof, that’s sounds hard
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Fees waived for this event.

Apologies for the late submission. I left for vacation after the event and just now able to finish XD
Thanks to JoJo [Jp0t] for getting this event mostly processed, but it's missing one account: Vincente_supreme. Kei or ~Mana~ can one of you please create the account?
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:43 AM)Wombat Wrote: Thanks to JoJo [Jp0t] for getting this event mostly processed, but it's missing one account: Vincente_supreme. Kei or ~Mana~ can one of you please create the account?

Wombat The account has been created as "Vincentesupreme". "Vincente_supreme" was one character too long.