Oct

Jimmyjazz39's Birthday Celebration [Zero-G Format]

Newark, Delaware
Tournament Results
Glasgow Park
Route 896
  Meet at the field next to the playground.
12:45 PM on 10/23/2016
Format
Zero-G

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I am proud to say that i will be hosting Delaware's first Beyblade Tournament!!! Please comment down below whether or not you can make it. There will be an experimental burst format and zero-g format. This would be a great birthday present to me if i get enough participants.

When:

10/23/2016

Where:
Glasgow Park; we will play in a field next to the playground
[Image: o7SUzU8.png]

Schedule:

12:00-12:30: Registration and Freeplay

12:30-12:45: Rules

12:45-1:30: Experimental Burst Format

1:45-2:30: Zero-G Tournament Round Robin Format

Fees:

$5 to participate per official WBO tournament or
$15 for a blader passport that covers the cost of all your tournaments for the year

DO NOT COME WITHOUT MONEY! While we all love the WBO none of us have the free cash to cover the cost the tournaments

zero-g format rules: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Introdu...rmat+rules

from the experimental burst page:

We recently launched a new set of experimental tournament format rules that we wanted to test the viability of in real events. We haven’t revisited many of the rules for tournament organization in WBO Organized Play since the WBO was launched in 2008, and with Beyblade Burst’s wider international launch on the horizon, now seemed as good a time as any to start evaluating them again. Our goal is to eventually introduce some version of these new changes as the new standard for our WBO Organized Play events.

So far, we have hosted a couple events under these rules in Toronto in North Carolina and gathered initial feedback from both hosts and players. As a result of our discussions, we have put together a revised ruleset for this experimental format:

View Revised Experimental Format Rules

Use of this format is not mandatory and doesn’t include prize reimbursement or rankings, but it has some great perks instead:
Entry is free for everyone
Faces and Credits are included (except Shards of Amaterios)
All entrants will be entered into a Hasbro-themed BeyLotto! Details below.
Please discuss these changes and direct any questions you may have to the Experimental Tournament Format Changes Discussion thread.

Experimental Format Hasbro BeyLotto Giveaway

Beyond the free entry and Faces and Credits available to participants in experimental format events, all participants will also be entered into a Hasbro Beyblade Burst-themed giveaway!

Three lucky winners will win one of the following Face Boosters:
Face Booster RED
Face Booster BLUE
Face Booster GREEN
Face Booster ORANGE
Face Booster YELLOW
Face Booster PURPLE
Face Booster CRIMSON
Face Booster AZURE
Face Booster AMBER
Face Booster VIOLET
Face Booster JADE
Face Booster AZURE
Face Booster JET
Face Booster VIVID
Face Booster AMETHYST
Face Booster SAPPHIRE
Face Booster EMERALD
Face Booster RUBY
Face Booster ONYX
Face Booster DRIVER

Additionally, all three winners will have their choice of receiving one Hasbro Beyblade Burst Starter OR one Hasbro Beyblade Burst Dual Pack! Especially for players living outside of Canada, this is a great opportunity to win some of the brand new Hasbro Beyblade Burst before they are released in your country!

PRIZES!!!!!!!
1st in Burst: 3 points
2nd: 2 points
3rd: 1 point
1st in Zero-g: 3 points
2nd: 2 points
3rd: 1 point

1st overall receives: Fang Leone Burning Claw version or O2, K2, or H2
2nd receives: Sol Blaze Eclipse ver.
3rd recieves: Omega Dragonis (no box)
(will not physically be at the tourney)
So I really hope you guys can make it

Confirmed Attendees:
ME!!!
TheGrimRipper13
TheBeyNinja
beymomdelaware
Reeceroosters13
tinyfireball
Beyblade Strong
Possible Attendees:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

LET'S GO JIMMYJAZZ

Best of luck with this, let me know if you need anything!
thanks bro lol. I pretty good right now but ill let you know
Hey that's the channel art I made you, Also good luck with your tournament.
Good luck, man!
(Oct. 19, 2016  3:10 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Hey that's the channel art I made you, Also good luck with your tournament.

yup!!! thanks again
Good luck! Smile Best of wishes. Joyful_3
I'm gonna be a maybe hope to come
Lol why everyone's bithday in this month lol?

Its great to hear its Delaware's first WBO Event. Beyluck JimmyJazz!!!!
(Oct. 19, 2016  6:13 AM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Lol why everyone's bithday in this month lol?

Its great to hear its Delaware's first WBO Event. Beyluck JimmyJazz!!!!

thanks bro
Ignore my PM I didn't see this was up yetJoyful_3. It's on sunday right? I can make it and so can TheBeyNinja and beymomdelaware.
See you there!
I received a PM saying something was happening near me and I got really excited. Then I realized it was an automated message and I can't go because I'm on the opposite side of the world Uncertain
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:13 PM)Wizard Wrote: I received a PM saying something was happening near me and I got really excited. Then I realized it was an automated message and I can't go because I'm on the opposite side of the world Uncertain

Aren't you in Japan? There are lots of tournaments to go to Tongue_out
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:13 PM)Wizard Wrote: I received a PM saying something was happening near me and I got really excited. Then I realized it was an automated message and I can't go because I'm on the opposite side of the world Uncertain

I think you can change your location on the BeyMap hah.
@[Beyblade Strong] do you have any burst stuff
I'm coming for sure and yes I do have burst stuff
OMG GUYS THXXXX!!!! I got enough people!!!!!!!check the OP for physical prize list.
Great prizesGrin Can't wait!
are u good to be a judge? did a mod approve for this tourney?
I have judged before but I still don't have a DJ face. I'm not sure if that matters or not.
(Oct. 22, 2016  6:31 PM)TheGrimRipper13 Wrote: I have judged before but I still don't have a DJ face. I'm not sure if that matters or not.

it doesn't. just ask Kai-V if you can judge

@[Kai-V]
I just did.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY AND DELAWARE'S FIRST TOURNAMENT AWESOME.
I will post the winning combos and challonge links here for anyone who wants to see them. @[Kai-V] or @[Bey Brad] let me know what my next step is

oh and by the way i had one new person show up so they gave me a username. what should i do with that?

http://challonge.com/zero_g
http://challonge.com/zero_g_final
http://challonge.com/burst_experimental
http://challonge.com/burst_experimental_DR (finals)
DONT PROCESS ANYTHING FOR BEYBLADE STRONG IN THE BURST TOURNAMENT. MY SISTER TOOK HIS SPOT SINCE HE WAS NOT THERE. HER USERNAME IS MattAnya
Winning Combos for Zero-G Format:
Jimmyjazz39: Killerken Reviser E230CS, Genbu/Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD, MF-H Diablo Kerbecs SP230GCF (couldn't get Sway Attack to Work; just barely beat a stock Diablo)
TheGrimRipper13: Phantom Cancer SA165AS, MSF-L Genbu Dragooon TR145EWD/AS
beymomdelaware: Diablo Beelzeb E230SB, Cosmic (hasbro) (i forget the energy ring; i just asked her. it was only used once) W105BSF

Burst Format Winning Combos:
RecceRoosters13: Dark Deathscyther Gravity Gyro, Victory Valkyrie Force Variable (was in deck but never used)
tinyfireball: Stock Storm Spriggan (was use a lot since it was his only bey and he won. If D2GG was not borrowed he probably would not have made it to the finals), Stock Kaiser Kerbeus, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Gyro
TheGrimRipper13: Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve, Odin Heavy Yielding, Xcalibur Knuckle Xtreme (never used)