Jan 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: B-69 Jail Jormungand.I.Cy - Passport Holders Only

January 2017 Beyblade Burst Giveaway:
B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

BLADER PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY

The exciting new Booster–B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy–with the re-released version of the rare Jail Jormungand Layer and brand new Cycle Driver was just released and we would like to give you a chance to win one! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the January 2017 Beyblade Burst giveaway for a chance to win this new Booster! 

Remember, this giveaway is only open to Passport Holders. If you hold one of these, simply post in this thread once for a chance to win! If not, your post will unfortunately be deleted.

The fun doesn’t just stop there, the winner can also claim one Bit Booster of their choice: .. or try your luck with our new selection of Bit Boosters!:
This Beyblade giveaway will run for 10 days until January 31 2017, 11:59:59 EST. Entries after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the closing date and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everybody!
oh yeah!!! I really like the looks of that J2 layer
I always used to read it as Jorgumand, not Jormungand, it feels kinda weird to say now and a little less intimidating that the misread name.
I like to nibble
Memes.
I suppose I'll enter this time too. Can't be lucky twice in a row lel
Good luck to everyone!
Ya boy is here for this
I'm number one 
Purple J2 looks better but whatever. I'm in
Enter me, please.
I need this booster for my collection!
bonk
wow nice graphic design work @[Mitsu]
(Jan. 23, 2017  12:42 AM)Wombat Wrote: wow nice graphic design work @[Mitsu]

was all kei!
hey what's going on guys
im in.
I'd love to try my hand at a giveaway. That bey would be a lovely addition to anyone's collection, I should think!
Let Yami Host again for the sake of the community. They desperately need me.
Tai won't win.