[ Iselin , New Jersey,United States ] any bladers

Poll: will you be there

no
50.00%
yes
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
I just pm Ozzy. Still unsure about wether I can make it or not...
I hope all three of you can come.
I have a 60 to 40 chance if I can come
40 % - 60 % , ehhh , I hope you come . Last time you didn't , saying that you 100 % will , science wiz
WE ARE COLD PEOPLE !!!!!!!!! PM anybody on wbo and bring legal stadiums , all I have is a super vortex WE NEED ATLEAST 8 PEOPLE , AND LEGAL STADIUMS
i don't know where iselin is and i can't go anywhere too far out of where i live in nj i could maybe go if it's close to where i live
yeah i checked on google maps i live too far away from iselin
Well thats odd I live in philadephia PA and its only a 90 minute driver. I dont know how would it be far with you if you even live din New Jersy. Maybe you live in the uper part of Jersy or something?
yeah i live in the northern part
Oh ok it makes since now
All thow I really wish you could come
Its funny because all I have is a Super vortex to lol. Im going to bring it thow.
OMFG TRY ADDING THE 145 SPIN TRACK FROM DARK WOLF TO FLAME SAGITTARIO. I SWEAR UNLIMITED STANMA.IVE NEVER SEEN MUCH POWER BEFORE IN MY LIFE MUHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA.
Ummmmmm.... I have tried and it is NOT a decent combo ( not to offend you ) , and i thought you said you have a super nova studium.
(Sep. 01, 2010  1:38 AM)TheBlader Wrote: i don't know where iselin is and i can't go anywhere too far out of where i live in nj i could maybe go if it's close to where i live
yeah i checked on google maps i live too far away from iselin

Darn......
LOL I f you were refering to my combo trust me it works. Maybe not for you thow. o.O no offence a.
OMFG TRY ADDING THE 145 SPIN TRACK FROM DARK WOLF TO FLAME SAGITTARIO. I SWEAR UNLIMITED STANMA.IVE NEVER SEEN MUCH POWER BEFORE IN MY LIFE MUHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
Uhhhh... the best stamina combo right now for hasbro is Flame bull 145 ( because they figured it is better in stamina than df145 ) sd
And I do have the super nova stadium. What about it. Its not just for attack types. EVERYONE THINKS IM A NOOB SO I CANT BLADE . O.O I WILL SHOW THEM HOW GOOD I AM.
Ok we will see how good I am o.O at the tourny now wont we o.O. Tongue_out.lol wow did I really just say that lol.
Can this thread have actual good on-topic posts, to change from the usual.
Uhhh... it is not a good thing to post your blade lie security23 , my style is your weakness . ANYWAYS POST INTERESTING THINGS !!!!!
What do you mean Kai. OMG dont close this topic again.lol. As a matter of fact sky we can battle right now at beybattes website meet me in black hole.HINTS-HINTS IF YOUR NOT SCARED.Tongue_out_wink LOL/JK
BY THE WAY IM FLAMEPEGASUS1600
Beyblade battles is a peice of carp , I forget my username all the time , and don't judge a moderator to close this topic.
Lets try to stay on topic then so he wont close it. And Im not judging anyone for you info.
Kai-V is a girl........ anyways did you pm Ozzy ? And my name is not sky ( refers to former post )
watch as your litte bey points come to me sky o.O forgot not official tourny.
Yes i pm the guy ozzy.And he totally ignored me. Sorry Kai. I deeply apologize.
I mean he didnt ignor me but he didnt not reply about the tournament.
Yeah Ozzy is the , " I like official tourneys or good tourneys kinda guy ", umm.. It may be approved
Well just to clearify if we some what make this an officail tourny then um I hope you know the rules then. UNVERSAL.. STANDARD RULING.
I can like do the official bey check if you want me to.
Uhhh.. I do know the rules but I need enough participants and enough legal stadiums.
Well I have a rule book. Nd you actually find the ruling on this site. Anyways um... I have a stadium. And if push comes to shove we can just use 2 stadiums.
I mean we only need lots of stadiums if like lots of ppl come. By the way I might have one person comig with me so how much ppl altogather.Just curious