[ Iselin , New Jersey,United States ] any bladers

Poll: will you be there

no
50.00%
yes
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
I need more people , TOURNEY CHANGED TO SATURDAY FOR SECURITY 23
The thing that makes me man is when you try to pm someone about a tournament. And they say its un- offical. I mean all this just because We dont have a top are. I tell peaople like to take there anger out on other people.
And Skybadger1600 I really dont care if you are on Kai side. Im in this for the tourny and the fun thats it.
Wait you said sunday. Im confused.
I hope you got prizes.
Yeah...that really sucks ... anyways back on topic , I dont want this thread locked , the people you Pm'ed better comee or i'm going from rush mode , to RAGE MODE !!!!! XD
Um yeah. So you made th prize yet.
I told the people that it is on sunday. So hope they come.
Hm, you should battle for 'fun' first, not prizes. Those are really secondary, and in my opinion you should stop bothering slybadger123 about them.
Ok so far I got 1 person that can go with me. So how many people can come in all. Just wondering.
We are deciding to make the prize a beyblacde accesory , but it depends on the blader on what they want , WAIT POST ON WHAT THE PRIZE SHOULD BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo Kai its over please stop your wasting your own time.
The tounament is scheduled on saturday now and listen to Kai-V play for fun first , your are sort of bothering me about the prizes
slybadger123 to tell you the truth the prize should be some beyblades from Takara Tomy. Or like LLdrago or something. Must people like beyblades better.
OMG I AM BOTHERING YOU ABOUT THE PRIZES BECAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW IT COULD BE JUST 3 PEOPLE THERE. AND IT WOULD BE NO PRIZES NOTHING AT ALL. Its bad enough its not even an offical tournament.
If I purchased online it would take 1 and a half - 2 weeks to get the blade so , NO
Lol wow I hope you know I Pmed those guys about the tournament and told them sunday.So...... yeah.
Can you PM them that it is on Saturday , please , Security23 can't come then
YES!!!!! I can come on Saturday. If we are gonna have prizes, I might be able to bring some things.
SWEET !!!!!!!! what are the so-called "things"
Im coming as well this saturday. Thats actually beter for me. Thanks slybadger123
PM those people that it is on Saturday first , to make it easier for them
Well I already did that. KNow one is replying thow. I can understand because Im kind of new to this site.
Tell me there usernames , so I can PM them , this is gonna be sweet.
Ok sly here are the names of some players that live nere the area. Jyankeefan13,Cye kinomiya,x-Raded,Kngorthering,Morring Mess,Neoblade16,Beybladeer1022. Those people each need to be pmed because must of them live in Newyork and just might be able to come.
Oh ok I sure hope that it only takes 90 minutes to get there. Cause I just have to go.
Anybody in New Jersey ?
Nevermind , I pm'ed a fair amount of people from NY and NJ.
Um can you like either ask your parent or if you know how to give me directions from Philadephia so I can go to the tourny.
because like my grand pop will take me as long as he have directions to the place from Philadephia.
So ok
I dont know directions , just the location. You will have to type them on the internet and print out a map , or copy directions on paper from the internet.Sorry.
Just use MapQuest.com
Map quest will just give you a map it wont give you directions.But thanks.
So how many people are going?.