[ Iselin , New Jersey,United States ] any bladers

Poll: will you be there

no
50.00%
yes
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
how was it, how won and what was the prize
it was a fail becuz my mom had to go to a party during the tourney i will be redoing it on labor day
EVERY BODY LISTEN UP !!!!!! RE-MAKE THIS SUNDAY TELL YOUR FRIENDS BRING ANY STADIUM AND BLADES ! AND BRING AS MUCH FRIENDS AS YOU WANT !!!!!!!!!
lol what part of jersy I need points badly so I want to come. I live in philadephia.
I want to go just need to know how far from Philadephia
I don't think i'll be able to come because my mom secretly made plans to go meet my uncle and cousin in the city but we might be back in time.
Dude I really want to come you said this labor day I can come. But how far is it from Philadephia just curious.
Im going please dude I live in Philly I am going for sure please give me specifc location thow. I know its in Newjersy.

AHHAHHAHAHHAHA MY FLAME SAGITTARIO MIXED WITH DARK WOLF 145 SPIN TRACK IS AN UNSTOPPABLE BEYBLADE I SWEAR IT CANT BE BEATEN.
How far is it from Philadephia if you know.
bring as much friends you can and pm a guy called ozzy about this
time limit this tourney 3-7 pm
if you have a mfb attack stadium , BRING IT !!
WE WILL SET UP SNACKS ON A TABLE ON A BRIGHT SUNNY TABLE WITH STADIUMS AND A BUCH OF STADIUMS WITH PEOPLE CLOSE TO THE SOCCER FIELD !!!!!!!!!!
Ok im guessing you dont know how far philly is from the place. But Im trying to go. If Im correct you said this saturnday? right.
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:33 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Ok im guessing you dont know how far philly is from the place. But Im trying to go. If Im correct you said this saturnday? right.

It's about a ninety minute drive.
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:33 PM)Erasho Simmons Wrote: Ok im guessing you dont know how far philly is from the place. But Im trying to go. If Im correct you said this saturnday? right.
Uhh...about 90 min. and no sunday

edit:beaten
Think you guys so this sunday ok. What is the prize?
PM friends if you know any , or bring friends ... LAST CALL !!!!!!
we are still judging the prize , ( we = me and mommy ) Tongue_out
Daegor42 Im guessing your going lol. I would like to battle you.
he lives all the way in canada ....
Wow super nova, super nova please I need 2 LLdragos. Or Galacy pegasus,or the takara tomy area, or LLdrago best beyblade form lol.
You can use those guys as prizes.
Tongue_out_wink
okay , but ..... only buy those blades if you like attack by your old post , but I guessed you like stamina Uncertain
I like both im balaced type lol. And even thow he lives in canada if he wanted he could go still. Canada is a 10 hour ride if you ride fast lol.
uhhh... ok
Ok Im begging my parents to take me saturnday and sunday lol.
It's Sunday ......
Oh ok sunday Im going
This will problly be my last tourny until the weekend . I cant do tournys on school days.
But if you want I can try to set things up for saturnday as well.
Do you have any friends to PM or bring ? Or did you PM Ozzy ? Im not trying to sound mean.
Ok.... well one I do have friends they just dont have the time to beyblade ;p. Secondly wtf is an ozzy?
Ozzy is one of the people I want to come at my tourney Tongue_out