Is the Beyblade Burst Meta stamina orientated?

Self explanatory. The only thing I see other then this are KO attack combos, depending on the stadium.
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:23 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Self explanatory. The only thing I see other then this are KO attack combos, depending on the stadium.

You just answered your own question.
(Apr. 14, 2020  3:23 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Self explanatory. The only thing I see other then this are KO attack combos, depending on the stadium.

kind of. This is because it is much easier to just outspin an opponent with a ton a LAD. Rather than "gambling" a knockout  with an attack type. Though you can see a very good defense/same spin combo such as Lord spriggan 0/00 cross atomic.

I think you get the picture already lol.

Noawadays in the competitive meta here you're most likely going to see combos with either of these 2 win conditions:
-Outspin the opponent
-KO the opponent

in ChoZ I would totally agree that the meta is too stamina oriented, but GT has Zwei and Judge which gives attack combos a pretty good chance.
No, the meta is clearly not stamina oriented, at least with GT. I get your point with generations before that, where stamina combos were the main options, but GT offers so much diversity that it's impossible to just stick with a single combo type.

Even in ChoZ it was possible to get really good results with attack oriented combos, if enough time was spent perfecting a combo that worked well for that. Throwing parts together and hoping for the best is never a good idea, that's also why we saw so much stamina combos in the past, as they are the easiest to reproduce.

Just experiment, you'll be surprised with some parts when you find the right combo for them Smile
I think the meta is pretty balanced right now even if it doesn’t seem that way. I know I see a ton more stamina combos than anything else but I think that has more to do with how easy they are to use & not that stamina is so OP. It takes a lot more skill to win with attack combos.

I think that’s why you see a lot of people ride stamina combos in the early rounds of tournaments before being “forced“ to use attack in the final rounds.
Nitrogenic, as Cheeto pointed out, you pretty much just listed off the two most prominent types of combos. Here's my very detailed take on this topic:
Yeah your right, and we are getting brave Valkyrie which will hopefully be a good contender. And possibly the new Longinus when we get more news in it
In all honesty, I would say we have a more attack orientated metagame today. Zwei and Judgement can pretty much KO anything, even opposite spin opponents. Lord, Master, and pP are used for the usual equalizers, but they don't really stand much of a chance in KO resistance.
Yeah, I hope it just doesn’t turn out like god, where we only had 2 viable attack types for competive. nightmare Longinus and seig xcalibur... maybe beat kukulcan to an extent and legend Spriggan if you count it when it’s use in an attack combo
It is mostly like you said for several reasons
1. Outspin is a way that have low risk. For attack types, no matter how powerful it is and how skillful the user is, it would be meaningless if it didn't hit opponent or it run out of stadium itself.
2. Stamina combos are usually compatible with certain level of defense performance, while it is always difficult for an attack combo to have good stamina. This means that a top-tier stamina combo not only can defeat defense and other stamina combos, but also have chances when battle with attack combos. However, When an attack combo could not defeat the opponent through its attack power, no matter due to the performance issue or just unluck, it just have no chance to win. This also increase the risk of using Attack combos
3. In Burst Series, the contact point on most beys are plastic, which is relatively soft and would absorb some of the impact when the beys hit each other. This also limit the effectiveness of Attack combos and make it safer to use Stamina Beys.
4. There are too many left-spin and dual-spin beys in Burst series that have good spin-equalization effects. This also make attack combos difficult to win, since when two beys are spin in opposite direction, the spin-steal would reduce some of the impact.
5. Due to the reasons above, it is not a safe choice to use attack combos. And since only few people use Attack combos, It is unnecessary to use extreme defense combos, and more people would focus on improving the stamina of their combos, which finally lead the meta mostly a stamina-determining thing.