Is tempest on xtend+ starting to become out dated?

At the reloaded summer games team I lost to a less experienced little kid when I was using this combo. This made me question if it is becoming outdated. Please give your opinion on what you think about this combos performance now with the db releases.
(Aug. 01, 2021  11:49 PM)BladerColton Wrote: At the reloaded summer games team I lost to a less experienced little kid when I was using this combo. This made me question if it is becoming outdated. Please give your opinion on what you think about this combos performance now with the db releases.

I mean kinda because DB Beys are starting to dominate over Sparking Beys so I would say yes
Yes, with things like Dynamite+F with Giga having higher weight and a low center of gravity tempest on wheel xtend+ is becoming out dated.
Yes, and that doesn't need its own thread. It's just a fact. You could put it in several existing thread where current tournament meta is discussed. Could be https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889 or could be https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts or possibly (this one's a stretch) https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-TENTATIVE .

The Burst Customization subforum is for suggesting and testing the usefulness of specific burst combos. And almost no one uses it correctly. We should give some thought to closing it.
(Aug. 02, 2021  12:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Yes, and that doesn't need its own thread. It's just a fact. You could put it in several existing thread where current tournament meta is discussed. Could be https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hts--84889 or could be https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts or possibly (this one's a stretch) https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-TENTATIVE .

The Burst Customization subforum is for suggesting and testing the usefulness of specific burst combos. And almost no one uses it correctly. We should give some thought to closing it.

thx for telling me
In my opinion (and others as it seems), the short answer is a simple yes. It is outdated by some good DB combos
Yes, any and all Sparking combos other than Rage have been outclassed, and that is due to change with the release of Guilty Longinus. Lower Disks are really effective
Hey, the only thing is, is that none of the people saying yes have ever been to a tournament, at least not a ranked one. I have a feeling the combo will get outdated EVENTUALLY, but not so soon.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:51 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey, the only thing is, is that none of the people saying yes have ever been to a tournament

Excuse you. It hasn't done well in recent tournaments in MD.

Other than that, staff, merge this into an appropriate thread.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:51 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey, the only thing is, is that none of the people saying yes have ever been to a tournament, at least not a ranked one. I have a feeling the combo will get outdated EVENTUALLY, but not so soon.

I agree. It will soon become outdated and also ragewhen the next longinus comes out but only if the new longinus is good, now I am going to close this thread for now and I got the feedback I need. Thank you!
(Aug. 02, 2021  5:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:51 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey, the only thing is, is that none of the people saying yes have ever been to a tournament

Excuse you. It hasn't done well in recent tournaments in MD.

Yeah, thanks. Would have been nice if you mentioned earlier, instead of just waiting to "excuse me".
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:06 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  5:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Excuse you. It hasn't done well in recent tournaments in MD.

Yeah, thanks. Would have been nice if you mentioned earlier, instead of just waiting to "excuse me".

You could’ve just checked the winning combos thread.

I suggest not making claims without evidence to back them up.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:06 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yeah, thanks. Would have been nice if you mentioned earlier, instead of just waiting to "excuse me".

You could’ve just checked the winning combos thread.

Winning combos has nothing to do with this. He was asking if this combo is getting outdated.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:37 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You could’ve just checked the winning combos thread.

Winning combos has nothing to do with this. He was asking if this combo is getting outdated.
Yes, it very much does. If you stop seeing Tempest on there, it’s because it’s getting outdated.
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:37 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Winning combos has nothing to do with this. He was asking if this combo is getting outdated.
Yes, it very much does. If you stop seeing Tempest on there, it’s because it’s getting outdated.
Ok, I respect you. But at least not in FL. I still see it a lot. I'm starting to see Tempest Hyperion2 more.
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:11 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes, it very much does. If you stop seeing Tempest on there, it’s because it’s getting outdated.
Ok, I respect you. But at least not in FL. I still see it a lot. I'm starting to see Tempest Hyperion2 more.

I looked at all the winning combos for ranked standard events in July, Tempest was used 3 times in total, all from one event. 

It’s a plain simple fact, powercreep has finally gotten to Tempest.
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:11 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ok, I respect you. But at least not in FL. I still see it a lot. I'm starting to see Tempest Hyperion2 more.

I looked at all the winning combos for ranked standard events in July, Tempest was used 3 times in total, all from one event. 

It’s a plain simple fact, powercreep has finally gotten to Tempest.

IMO Tempest will finally be dead when froztz stops using it. He’s very skilled with it and appears to still be able to use it well against DB combos.