Introductions

I am new to the Beyblade world with 9 beyblades in my collection. Plus 25 beyblade micros and 2 stadiums. I look forward to learning some cool stuff here from some of you bladers!
(Jul. 21, 2021  5:18 PM)ChattyGabby Wrote: I am new to the Beyblade world with 9 beyblades in my collection. Plus 25 beyblade micros and 2 stadiums. I look forward to learning some cool stuff here from some of you bladers!

Welcome, buddy! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you read the rules and be nice to everyone, you should be fine
Welcome to the WBO!
(Jul. 21, 2021  5:18 PM)ChattyGabby Wrote: I am new to the Beyblade world with 9 beyblades in my collection. Plus 25 beyblade micros and 2 stadiums. I look forward to learning some cool stuff here from some of you bladers!

Hey there, welcome to the WBO! Hope you have fun on the forum and learn more about the franchise, see you around : D
(Note: I suggest checking the forum guidelines before posting anything on here, it’ll help you avoid getting into trouble).
ello, welcome to the WBO!

the people on here are nice and it's hard to make an enemy out of them, so enjoy your stay!
Welcome to WBO.You will have great time here because people here are nice.

Welcome! Always nice to have a new member join us!
Yoo, Welcome to the land of the free home you enjoy your wonderful stay and I will set you up a room very soon, and I’m the head manager and the boss of GhostFox and any other challengers
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:25 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yoo, Welcome to the land of the free home you enjoy your wonderful stay and I will set you up a room very soon, and I’m the head manager and the boss of GhostFox and any other challengers

Wut

...anyways welcome to the WBO! people here are nice