Introducing the Zero-G Format!

BB-10s are still easy to get in our neck of the woods.

Ok. I think it'll take some time before we host a Zero-G tournament. We'll need at least six stadiums to pull one off efficiently.

(Aug. 11, 2012  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  8:15 PM)zionson Wrote: Is it possible to hold the qualifying rounds on BB-10 and the Finals rounds in BBG stadiums in the same tournament?

(I'm reading it as currently no, the entire tournament must be in Zero-G stadiums only, but seeing as how there's limited access to Zero-G stadiums, maybe it could work for just the Finals? Just a question, as I'm interested in hosting Zero-G tournaments, but have only a few stadiums at the moment)

No, in the Zero-G Format, only Zero-G Stadiums can be used. This is written in the Universal Rules.

I think Attack Type BeyStadiums are becoming more and more scarce actually, hah.

Also, this is the definition of "tumble over" which applies :
Quote:To fall or roll end over end

BB10's are still pretty easy to get. At least BB10's are still legal.
I've 2 questions:
-In the MF format, can we use the zero G beys?
-The E230 have 2 mode, are legal all 2?
(Aug. 11, 2012  9:59 PM)terzinaccio Wrote: I've 2 questions:

Not the right place for this, exactly, but yes to both.

1. Zero G beyblades are legal in MFB and Zero G formats
2. Both modes are legal.
(Aug. 11, 2012  10:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

1. Zero G beyblades are legal in MFB and Zero G formats
2. Both modes are legal.

Thank you Smile
And sorry if this isn't the right place for this questions.
ok, now i really need to get a zero-g stadium, oh well, my birthday is just over a month away. look out Melbourne, we will get zero-g!
so with this wobbling rule, does that mean when something like CS starts just roling around the stadium when the bey is preety much dead?
Hmm I will definately have to buy one now (smh) and make some good strategy! Grin
Seperate points system should apply here. Different stadiums, etc warrent it. IMHO of course
(Aug. 11, 2012  11:11 PM)Giraton Wrote: so with this wobbling rule, does that mean when something like CS starts just roling around the stadium when the bey is preety much dead?

What wobbling rule ?

Pruebame Wrote:Seperate points system should apply here. Different stadiums, etc warrent it. IMHO of course

A different Beypoint System is simply not possible at the moment, and probably not for the next few months. It hurts the game each day we try not to embrace Zero-G fully.
Well this is exciting. I have not gotten a zero g bey or a Zero G stadium. Gah, time to drop a load of money on tops again... Christmas is soon, right?

But either way, I hope tournaments start popping up in my area for this! And btw, thanks for the update Kai-V! (havent been active for awhile.)
Is it legal if a bey is launched but hits the top (cover IYW) of the ZeroG stadium and afterwards manages to fall into the stadium? If so I've seemed to have stumble upon a new launching technique.
This is my response to the Zero-G Stadiums finally being legalized.
Thank you, Kai-V! I can't wait to use these plastic salad bowls in future tournaments.
wow!!
Thats great...even though im not updated with zeroG im still excited about the new format.... Here ashton pinto has zeroG stadium so we might have zeroG format along with MFB for our next tournament!!
nik1392-he has a zero-G stadium?
0_o
he never told.
guess we won't have to wait long then.we can do a zeroG format this month then!
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:06 AM)zeneo Wrote: nik1392-he has a zero-G stadium?
0_o
he never told.
guess we won't have to wait long then.we can do a zeroG format this month then!
you forgot? I had won the WBO beylotto.. Thanks to them for giving me the stadium
but those rules are easy, i've understood all of them. And i can explain it to anyone hah
thanks kai-v for the news
ashton pinto-you won that along with the samurai ifraid recolour?
cool
you understood all of the rules?
good.then you can help me with them
i guess we all confused-heads will understand the rules only after we use the ZG beystadium in reality and get some experience
to the committee-i guess a new thread should me made
"build me a combo for zeroG!!"
you should consider that
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:28 AM)zeneo Wrote: ashton pinto-you won that along with the samurai ifraid recolour?
cool
you understood all of the rules?
good.then you can help me with them
i guess we all confused-heads will understand the rules only after we use the ZG beystadium in reality and get some experience
to the committee-i guess a new thread should me made
"build me a combo for zeroG!!"
you should consider that

well i know we are going off topic but he dose not have samurai ifraid anymore i bought it from him.
So, what happens if, for example, a piece of something in my Spin track gets damaged, and stays inside the stadium, spinning, while the whole other peices gets wiped away, and Ironically, the enemy blade just went outside, While that piece is still spinning?

in other words, What happens if a piece of a part that can't be fix was damaged, and a piece of it is still spinning, and both of the beys flew, who wins?
(Aug. 12, 2012  7:34 AM)NoXthin Wrote: So, what happens if, for example, a piece of something in my Spin track gets damaged, and stays inside the stadium, spinning, while the whole other peices gets wiped away, and Ironically, the enemy blade just went outside, While that piece is still spinning?

in other words, What happens if a piece of a part that can't be fix was damaged, and a piece of it is still spinning, and both of the beys flew, who wins?

If a Beyblade is broken or it's parts separate during a battle, it automaticaly counts as a loss. If the other Beyblade exits the stadium at the same time, it is a draw.
Will we still be using the normal BB-10's at the tournaments?
Now i gotta buy a zero-g bey
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:26 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Now i gotta buy a zero-g bey

You don't need zero g beyblades to play the zero g format, MFB beyblades are fine too. That said, it should be noted that zero g beyblades come with parts that Takara believe will perform well in the Zero G stadiums so it is somewhat likely they may be the better options.