Introducing the Zero-G Format!

so the pointing system is still the same as the original MFB format (best out of 5)?
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:49 AM)Shogun Wrote: so the pointing system is still the same as the original MFB format (best out of 5)?

I assume you mean the definition of a "BeyBattle". Yes, it is still best out of five, or more precisely, whoever wins three battles first.
Extremely psyched for Zero-G to go into full swing! I've been looking forward to competing in the new format tournaments!
The Zero-G forum has arrived!

From now on, it will be very easy to recognise Zero-G tests from tests done in the BeyStadium Attack Type. But, it's so empty right now...! Come on, if you've got anything close to the current top-tier combos, you can test any of the parts released from BB-01 Pegasis 105F to BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB! It is a whole new world we have to test, so let's all be great pioneers!
I recently participated in a Zero-G tournament (it was my first ever, and it was...special, to say the least), and saw that the winning participants had variations of the exact same beyblade. How is this going to be combated? Or is the start of having different types of beyblades for different types of stadiums (think pokemon types, haha). Regardless, if only one beyblade is competitive...what's the point? I'm just curious as to what you pro-bey-ers think! Cheers~
It has been a few months since the legalization of the Zero G format, which is considerably recent. As such, the metagame is yet to be developed. Hopefully, with the introduction of the Zero G forum, the community will focus on Zero G customization as much as MFB, and in turn, we will see more competitive combinations for the Zero G format.

Nonetheless, there's bound to be repetition of successful combos, but hopefully, we will see some diversity here and there as well.
Waiwaiwait. Zero g forum? I didnt know about this. Could i have the link?
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:33 AM)Draciel G Wrote: Waiwaiwait. Zero g forum? I didnt know about this. Could i have the link?

Here is the link for it :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Zero-G-Customizations

You should have checked the subforums of the Customization Forum by the way ...
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:33 AM)Draciel G Wrote: Waiwaiwait. Zero g forum? I didnt know about this. Could i have the link?

Are you serious? Go check the subforum of the Customization Forum.

(Oct. 25, 2012  8:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Zero-G forum has arrived!

From now on, it will be very easy to recognise Zero-G tests from tests done in the BeyStadium Attack Type. But, it's so empty right now...! Come on, if you've got anything close to the current top-tier combos, you can test any of the parts released from BB-01 Pegasis 105F to BBG-23 Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB! It is a whole new world we have to test, so let's all be great pioneers!
Oh XD I thought they meant like different forum...you know? I knew of this. My bad, i misunderstood.
A message board is made of forums.
Oh ok then i thought it meant message board. Sorry.
It is not a problem. I have been part of message boards for over a decade, but I can understand that not everybody knows the proper vocabulary surrounding them.