Interviewed a Hong Kong Blader With Cool Collection

Starts at 3:12! Does anyone else spend that much money on Beyblades?

Eh, that's super high. I wonder if it was typo lol. Compared to 100$ of mine it It's 10X higher lol
I actually cross-checked it with other Beybladers in Hong Kong. They confirmed the price, something about a Black Dragon beyblade.
$1k per month. I ain't even spent that much on beyblades in general yet. I must have spent like £700 on beys so far altogether. And that usually comes from reselling so I have spent less probably from my own pocket than perhaps £250.
That's pretty cool! I wish we had a closer connection with the Hong Kong community; I've always wondered why there is so few of them on the WBO.

And wow, $900 a month? I spend a lot of money on Beyblades, but nowhere near that much ... Although I suppose it helps that usually my interest in limited edition Beyblades isn't high enough to pay hundreds of dollars for one; I care more about buying releases that are brand new parts released or competitively useful to have multiples of.
(May. 25, 2017  8:42 PM)Kei Wrote: That's pretty cool! I wish we had a closer connection with the Hong Kong community; I've always wondered why there is so few of them on the WBO.

And wow, $900 a month? I spend a lot of money on Beyblades, but nowhere near that much ... Although I suppose it helps that usually my interest in limited edition Beyblades isn't high enough to pay hundreds of dollars for one; I care more about buying releases that are brand new parts released or competitively useful to have multiples of.

This guy is actually the one I mentioned a couple of times.
The one who sprayed beys and have a really nice bey case that inspired me.
His most expensive purchase recently is the L2 Black Dragon Ver. which was about 30000yen.

It's not odd to hear he spends that much coz I can count that lol
He buys limited stuff from YJA as I do and normal boosters for customization.
Tbh all bey collectors I know from Hong Kong have awesome collections and hunt rare beys. Especially in mfb and older gen beys. I think beyblades are as popular there as japan. The Burst scene I don't know much about but the older gen beys are defo popular there, especially mfb prize beys. I might go one day in the future to visit most the countries like japan and Hong Kong.
(May. 26, 2017  2:41 AM)roux Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  8:42 PM)Kei Wrote: That's pretty cool! I wish we had a closer connection with the Hong Kong community; I've always wondered why there is so few of them on the WBO.

This guy is actually the one I mentioned a couple of times.
His most expensive purchase recently is the L2 Black Dragon Ver. which was about 30000yen.

Where did you learn about this guy before?
(May. 26, 2017  10:32 AM)tofutime Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  2:41 AM)roux Wrote: This guy is actually the one I mentioned a couple of times.

Where did you learn about this guy before?

I cant get you.
He mean where you heard about that guy or came to know about him
(May. 26, 2017  11:50 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: He mean where you heard about that guy or came to know about him

I'm one of the administrators in a beyblade forum of Hong Kong called Parts House.
It's inactive now but it was the major medium for local bladers to chat in MFB era before Facebook group became popular.

He appeared to show the beys he bought from Japan and customization of beys like the black meteo ldrago.
He also won a couple of official tournaments.
Since then I knew him but I didn't meet him and chat before an unofficial tournament was organized there.

I thought I was quite impossible to buy the limited beys like he did but I found it possible after I stopped collecting lego lol