Infomercials that u hate.

Have u ever turned on your TV and was watching something good. Than the worst and most annoying infomercial came on. For example, this is my opinion but the infomercial Stompez, or Stuffies. Yea, see I hate those kind of infomercials. It's like, MAN this is a good show than the worst infomercial comes on and it makes u want to cut off your TV and or change the channel to watch something else. I have had that situation a lot of times before and it kinda stinks.
Dream Lights,
nuff' said
The weird commercials on Cartoon Network where they have real people dress up like a Cartoon Network character.
any bedding item
Dream lights. i was watching Some show then some little boy opens his frog thing and some lady starts singing " Dream light sleep tight go to nite with dream lights " WEIRD COMMERCIAL 0_O
I agree with you Cosmic....
“…They’re cuddle-cuddle uppets, blankets that are puppets…”

These things looked stoned. I can't believe they're kid-friendly.
Wuggle Pets, Snuggle Pets, Dream Lights Cartoon Network carp, etc.
pillow pets is one word....ANNOYING!Angry
insomniac thats exactly what i would always say when i see that commercials the ones i hate the most are the ones that make guys look like complete idiots like those napkin commercial where the guys like oh no big epic spill
Any of the excercise videos! I have done a couple admittedly... (And I'm a gym rat)
Did you know that if you work out for 90 days an hour a day with a healthy diet, you'll feel better and be in better shape? Didn't need this infomercials to tell me that.
Go to youtube Lee Hayward does excellent workout ideas for free! As well as there is a bunch of other guys, and bodybuilding.com has an amazing free source too!
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:53 PM)Coach Wrote: Any of the excercise videos! I have done a couple admittedly... (And I'm a gym rat)
Did you know that if you work out for 90 days an hour a day with a healthy diet, you'll feel better and be in better shape? Didn't need this infomercials to tell me that.
Go to youtube Lee Hayward does excellent workout ideas for free! As well as there is a bunch of other guys, and bodybuilding.com has an amazing free source too!

Well i can tell you like the gym especially when your User name is coach lol.
"IT'S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!! IT'S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!! IT'S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!!" How selfish. They sound like babies crying for their pacifier. It's my mind and I want peace from your stupid commercial now!
ME-ON! JOIN THE FUN! ME-ON (sucks for everyone!)

There's a great reason for why I hate cable tv.
So glad we don't get these in the UK.
The worst I have ever seen is the Gamefly commercial where they get $9 dollars back. Seriously, it comes on like 3 times in a row and it gets very annoying, and they over exaggerate ( or however you spell it).
It does get annoying, but the old lady yelling at the dude is funny. The kids cereal infomercials are annoying! "You'll never get me lucky charms!" - Lucky. He never gets lucky, doesn't he?
i freakin hate the pillow pet commercials they come on theen the stupid ripoff commercial comes on after it!
also the stupid slushe majic who would make a chocolate milk slushe 1 of 2 things happened in this commercial
1. they jut ran out of ideas
2. the world is ending
I just hate ALL commercials in general.

OH YEA AND F*****G KIDS BOP!!!!!! Argh!
Agreed with Trainer Red: Kids Bop. Because:

1. those songs get stuck in my head

2. the themes have nothing to do with the songs

3. they are too looooooong
I was watching TV and saw a Commercial that was like. WE BUY ANY CARS!! WE BUY WE BUY WE BUY! WE BUY ANY CARS! IT WAS SO FUNNY! I BUSTED out laughing. They had a dude in a suit Break Dancing.
I hate those trash pack commercials. They are way to stupid for me.