[Indonesia] is there any bladers from Indonesia?

Hah! Sweet! Jakarta has finally awoken!
Why don't you use round-robin format?
thats what Izuma wants, but if we are going to do that, he said MAX 20 PARTICIPANTS
Hmm... what about block round-robin?
Thanks Blitz, we have some parts done, I NEED 5 NEW PEOPLE TO JOIN!!!!!!!! im not giving any more details, i just need 5 new members................ FINAL once i have 5 members then i will open registration for the others

and yeah, format if BRR
Do you mean that you need 5 people to join the tourney, your beyblade team, or the WBO?
5 people WHO DID NOT JOIN Bey Bash
The format for next tourney will be Block Round Robin with a maximum of 28 participants. 4 blocks with a maximum of 7 players.

If we have more than 28 participants, we have to change the format to double elimination.

At least im one of the 5 that confirmed. We should make an unofficial meet up on central jakarta.
YO GUYS!!!!! TOURNAMENT IS OFFICIAL NOW!!!!!!!
ok guys, now we have the october tourney done, lets do an november one. ideas?
Just make sure the next tourney is on Sunday (so I can come).
will do that. we do this tourney on saturday so we will know which one is better, saturday or sunday. if more people want to do it on sunday, then next time we will do it on sundays
(Dec. 27, 2009  12:45 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: hey guys!
if you are from indonesia and want to have someone to battle with
you can contact me okay.
tahnks

Where are you? when we can meet? Chief - Hmm ... Gasp
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:02 PM)Nightmare 007 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2009  12:45 PM)Driger Soul Wrote: hey guys!
if you are from indonesia and want to have someone to battle with
you can contact me okay.
tahnks

Where are you? when we can meet? Chief - Hmm ... Gasp

That post is from 2009. The user is no longer active, but you can always ask others to meet up over in the Indonesian speaking thread instead.