[Indonesia] is there any bladers from Indonesia?

hey guys!
if you are from indonesia and want to have someone to battle with
you can contact me okay.
tahnks
check the blader map
hm, I didn't expect anyone else from Indonesia to be honest Chocked_2
at the top under the banner it says map with a globe next to it.
(Dec. 27, 2009  2:24 PM)Werkbau Wrote: hm, I didn't expect anyone else from Indonesia to be honest Chocked_2
yes you're right Crying the only kid i know playing beyblade is only me and my brother...
how sad.. but i'm sure if the anime is showed up in indonesia the beyblade era will rise again!!
oww nice to meet you by the way
(Dec. 27, 2009  2:27 PM)bey tempest Wrote: at the top under the banner it says map with a globe next to it.
Thanks!! how kind of you Stupid
I think you and I are the only people from Indonesia here. I won't be here for long thought, since I study overseas Uncertain
i used to be in indonesia living with a friend for a few weeks then i went back home to malysia i wish i was an indonesion
im in jakarta.
im looking for dragoon MS and/or dragoon MSU. is anyone here know where can i find them?
thanks for your help!
Im In semarang,but my brother wants to find a tournament in jakarta?
Anyone in Semarang,anyone?
Im from Indonesia tooo please make a tournament in Jakarta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im from indonesia
theres a tournament in jakarta at toys city pondok indah mall
The only person who can make a tournament in Indonesia is an Indonesian ...
Can someone please host a tournament in Semarang?
i'm in bandung guys...

EDIT: kenapa ga ngomong indonesia aja sih?
Oh iya,kenapa nggak ngomong indonesia aja? Driger Soulkamu tinggal di mana?
You can only write in English here, this is an English message board.
you heard Kai-V. lets just stick to english okay. hehe
anyway, i havent noticed that there will be a tournament organize by toyscity. but there's a possibility considering toyscity as one of the major MFB seller (one of the best for me).
right now im not into the tournament. i just collect beys and wait for the new one, such as galaxy pegasis, gravity perseus, and METEO L-DRAGO Stupid. im done with tournaments couple years ago.
oh and if anybody here sell or know someone who sells Dragoon MS/MSUV, please let me know.
thank you!! nice to know you all.
oi gua di lebak bulus!ada yang di deket sana ga ?
Hey,My dad is hosting a tournament in semarang,anyone in,anyone?
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:48 AM)Phoenix 123 Wrote: Hey,My dad is hosting a tournament in semarang,anyone in,anyone?

your dad is into beyblade as well? wow cool!
is it an official tournament held by a toys store or is it held by the local beyblade community?