[Indonesia] is there any bladers from Indonesia?

Hey, I'm from South Jakarta And do any of you know where the next tournament is in South Jakarta?
im from indonesia (jakarta),when there will be tournament at jakarta?????
hey im from jakarta,is there any tournament at jakarta???
Quote:Below is the current and updated list. I will update as more members check in.

Tangerang: (Click to View)

@ MercuryLibra and mercurypegasis : You guys are added to the list.

I'll have a chat with the Jakarta members and see if you guys can make a WBO tournament sometimes in August. I hope it works out.
zode76: Nice, I'll add you the the list.

Also big news for the Jakarta members. There's been a talk going on about a WBO tournament in Jakarta soon. Hopefully it'll go through, and you Jakarta members can participate!
Hi all, my name is Wiwik. I am planning to make a WBO sanctioned tournament in Jakarta. Probably after Lebaran holiday. So if oyu are interested, please feel free to ask & join the tournament.

Thank you...

Uwik: please add me to the list.
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:18 AM)Uwik Wrote: zode76: Nice, I'll add you the the list.

Also big news for the Jakarta members. There's been a talk going on about a WBO tournament in Jakarta soon. Hopefully it'll go through, and you Jakarta members can participate!

Really? Thanks for the info.
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:32 AM)wpardin Wrote: Uwik: please add me to the list.

Done. You can start PM-ing the Jakarta members on the list, and generate interest. Find a good location (which can be a bit difficult for us Indonesians Smile ) and explain to them about the WBO fees, and you're all set! Off to the event proposal.

Best of luck! And I hope to see more active Indonesian members on WBO!
how lucky i am i got Earth Virgo From RB4!!!

you see kidz station and petra!?
they stock Bey Season 2!?
Not all the season 2 products are available. Now when people starts selling bey season 3, Indonesia just started selling season 2. Wonder why...
Coming back to the upcoming Jakarta's tournament. Does anyone know a good location spot for the tournament that is free?
i just might be able to convince my friend to lend us a free space in PIM, but thats highly unlikely, and WHOOT, i just won 2nd place in the WBBA tourneys, if all else fails, my house is open, i have plenty of spaceSmile
(Jul. 12, 2011  6:28 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: i just might be able to convince my friend to lend us a free space in PIM, but thats highly unlikely, and WHOOT, i just won 2nd place in the WBBA tourneys, if all else fails, my house is open, i have plenty of spaceSmile

Congratulations buddy!
-------------------------------------------
wpardin : There you go.

1. You have a location (get in touch with Izuma Inzori)
2. Getting 8 players are the easy part.
3. TT Stadiums are also the easy part.
4. Prizes are handled by you.

Off to the Event Proposal then.
@izuma inzori: where is your house located? Can it fit around 50 people in it. I also need a few referee cause all the people I contacted want to participate. They don't want to be a referee, that includes me actually Smile
The host and the judge are allowed to compete, It's just that during your matches, you need another referee to judge your own matches. 3 Judges are preferred. So, you already have 2, 1 person + yourself. You just need another one.
@izuma : which wbba tournament you participated?

hey guys. im xoon. from west jakarta. normally me and son go to mall kelapa gading to shoot some beys. it is good if we have wbo tourney in jakarta. errr... i dont wanna be refree either. hehehehehe. i will help for sure.
You guys realize that being a judge means you can still compete right? It's not like WBBA where the judges are just there to judge. In WBO, the judges can compete too. So, it's not a big deal really.
Hi Mr. Xoon, I am holding you for your words that you will help Tongue_out_wink since I am kinda new in this competition matters.

If a referee can compete too, I guess I don't have to worry about referee. I guess I need to start looking for places for the competition. if all fails, I guess I have to ask my friend for the permission to use his "Ruko" for the competition but I have to check the condition first.
Nice, send a person to the location to have it cleaned up a few hours before, and have that person stay during the tournament to help out with the parking situation or take pictures or record videos and what not, this is what we do in Surabaya, and it works out great.
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:50 AM)wpardin Wrote: Hi Mr. Xoon, I am holding you for your words that you will help Tongue_out_wink since I am kinda new in this competition matters.

If a referee can compete too, I guess I don't have to worry about referee. I guess I need to start looking for places for the competition. if all fails, I guess I have to ask my friend for the permission to use his "Ruko" for the competition but I have to check the condition first.

Grin i will help
Uwik, some of us indonesians doesn't know how to organize a round robin or double elimination. + no one wants to listen to a 10 year old... Uncertain uwik, start a sub list indonesia, jakarta, west, east, south and north. I got pmed by wpardin that he is on north jakarta, meaning i can't access to his location.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:34 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Uwik, some of us indonesians doesn't know how to organize a round robin or double elimination. + no one wants to listen to a 10 year old... Uncertain uwik, start a sub list indonesia, jakarta, west, east, south and north. I got pmed by wpardin that he is on north jakarta, meaning i can't access to his location.

1. Please do read the WBO standard rules and WBO event guide rules. I will translate these into Indonesian language soon for better understanding. Also, do try to attend WBO tournaments first to familiarize yourself with the Round Robin / Double Elimination system.

2. I understand that Jakarta is a big city, but it is still only ONE city. Dividing it into sub-lists would be a bit more work, and most members do not post their locations anyway, let alone, specific area. I normally have to hunt them down and ask. So, I'm afraid, I'd have to decline your request.

Shika, try your best to attend the upcoming Jakarta's tournament. It will be a blast! Much different feel than the usual local tournaments, it will be more 'personal' and fun!

Hope you can attend. Wpardin is trying his best also to find a strategic location that can cover up most of the Jakarta members.

Uwik Wrote:Below is the current and updated list. I will update as more members check in.

WBO INDONESIAN MEMBERS LIST

Denpasar: (Click to View)
Ponorogo: (Click to View)
Surabaya: (Click to View)
Tangerang: (Click to View)
I understand double elimination, you lose you go t loser bracket, lose again no more play. I understand english more BHS, hah. Im trying. The nearest one in indonesia is on surabaya. Unhappy i WILL attend this one tho.