[Indonesia] is there any bladers from Indonesia?

I do understand Round Robin, have been holding mini tourneys with WindFox24 and his sisters and my bros, its very simple, basically everyone fights everyone, the 2 top winners vs for 1st and 2nd place, etc
hey wpardin if you still need a place the place that i gave to you can easily fit 50 people
Can you PM me the place? Is it free? Smile
hey guys, guess what, i met Nitro at the indo grand national finals
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:39 PM)wpardin Wrote: Can you PM me the place? Is it free? Smile

i send the map on your PM yes it's free but if you want to see the place you can go here http://treezfurniture.indonetwork.co.id/...eez-88.htm
(Jul. 23, 2011  7:06 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: hey guys, guess what, i met Nitro at the indo grand national finals

Yes, he chatted with me and said nice things about you.

Anyway, an update on the Jakarta tournament: wpardin seems to have secured a venue for you guys that can accommodate large number of bladers. He is currently busy with work right now, so please be a little patient OK? He will create the tournament thread and propose the event to the committee soon enough.

And this is the updated Indonesian member list:

Uwik Wrote:Below is the current and updated list. I will update as more members check in.

WBO INDONESIAN MEMBERS LIST

Denpasar: (Click to View)
Ponorogo: (Click to View)
Surabaya: (Click to View)
Tangerang: (Click to View)
guys, I just post a thread about a tournament in Jakarta at WBO General. Just waiting for Kai-V to move it to official event. so, anyone who want to join the tourney can post later in the thread.

thank you.
the thread has been moved to official event ;p
Hi, I am from South JakartaStupid
the participants for jakarta tourney are 14 now. anybody who wants to join, needs to hurry up. I will help with the registration & membership.

thank you
My name is Nathanael and i'm from Tangerang

question for uwik: how do you get so many points?
He has been around for quite some time :p

Participate in WBO tournaments to get beypoints and beyrank. Win a bit to get higheer beypoints and higher beyrank.
Is there any participating bladers in the tourney being held in semarang at 4 September here other than me,or any semarang bladers at all?
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:20 PM)Uwik Wrote: Participate in WBO tournaments to get beypoints and beyrank. Win a bit to get higheer beypoints and higher beyrank.

Can you add me to the Tangerang list?
the name's welll... justin and i'm in west jakarta
Hi,

Anybody want to make a tournament in Bandung?
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:42 AM)Jenson Wrote: Hi,

Anybody want to make a tournament in Bandung?

Attend the one in Jakarta first. It's tomorrow. So, at least, you have an idea on how to host one for Bandung.
Since the Bey Bash is over, do anyone have an idea to create another WBO-organized tournament in Jakarta?
Me and wpardin are working on Halloween Horror....... Prizes are.....

Phantom Orion
Vari Ares
Death Quetz

enjoy the suspense
"Halloween Horror"? Sounds "scary"...
@izuma: death quetz won't be available for the prizes. We are currently preparing for another tourney next month. Place, time & prizes will be decided later.

november is when u get it right? so ill have to think of a replacement
you should decide what are the prizes later. you can not just decide what prizes to give, it's going to be decided based on attendees.
What will be the name of the tourney?
I haven't even made the format yet. But I am going to propose it next week. Just need to finalized a few things.