[Indiana, USA] Calling all Northern IN and nearby bladers!

Yesss! Great. Hope you can come. Everyone pm me your contact info, and I'll reply with mine back.
sorry i can.t go my parents said no and im gonna be busey so sorry
Oh well, atleast your telling us beforehand. Quick, we need to find one more person to come!!!
(May. 19, 2009  10:50 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Oh well, atleast your telling us beforehand. Quick, we need to find one more person to come!!!

My girlfriend is letting me make her an account. She will be there. She is going to be borrowing one of my beyblades. It's my second best one, so I'm not going to be mean Stupid
You guys will be able to use some of my collection if you need to. It wouldn't be fair otherwise. But, sounds good.
The Battle at the Fort will have another tournament on a later date. AT the event on Beyday we did not have 9 people, so we still have ribbons and prizes and stuff that we will hold until we get a tournament of 9 or more people. The date of the next tournament will be chosen to try to adjust to schedules of other bladers as best as possible.

We know we are not NY but we want FW to be a big place to meet and blade, and in order to have a tournament we want everyone who can come to come and beyblade.
I can come any day. Grin
Well, atleast I should be able to. I've got no trips or anything planned.
Pepe and I were discussing a possible event at Gen Con (http://community.gencon.com/ ) in Indianapolis. It's August 13-16. Problems are: Pepe has band camp so he could only go the 16th, I can probably only get there one day, we'd have to get MFB for new players (and ourselves still), we'd have to get some sort of prize, and we'd need to find a way to contact them and see if we can have an event there which I haven't figured out how to do yet (which is only if we didn't have to go all 4 days anyway).
(May. 27, 2009  8:52 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Pepe and I were discussing a possible event at Gen Con (http://community.gencon.com/ ) in Indianapolis. It's August 13-16. Problems are: Pepe has band camp so he could only go the 16th, I can probably only get there one day, we'd have to get MFB for new players (and ourselves still), we'd have to get some sort of prize, and we'd need to find a way to contact them and see if we can have an event there which I haven't figured out how to do yet (which is only if we didn't have to go all 4 days anyway).

I made a thread for discussion. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gen-Con-2009-2010-Indy
The Current Fort Wayne Beybladers and Their Beypoints:
Pepe le Penguin - 917
Pichuscute - 1055
xenoka - 1011
waltrip55 - (should be making an acount soon)
Th3Jok3r - 965
Wolf-erazer - 1009
Shad0w11992 - 1012
drunkin_ninja - 1082
yooperman_dan - (N/A)
Garfunkel22 - 957
Gimpy - 994
drunken_ninja's really good then? It seems so.
Okey. So the only reason I have 7 (only supposed to be 5) losses to him is because every loss was 3-2, and I wanted to win really bad Unhappy and I'm in dead last because of it.
Unhappy
I still wanna battle him. XD
(Jun. 06, 2009  1:48 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Okey. So the only reason I have 7 (only supposed to be 5) losses to him is because every loss was 3-2, and I wanted to win really bad Unhappy and I'm in dead last because of it.

You reported the losses incorrectly ... this is what you sent me ...

[Image: untitled.jpg]
RISE ARISE Dead thread!!! LOL

C'mon Indiana bladers, we can come as far as Fort Wayne for a tournament. Rise up and read the WBO rules and find a park, Mall, Comic book store anywhere propose your tourney for approval lets get this State of INDIANA rollin!!!
I started another thread, then got a link to this one from a mod. (Kai-V) Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Dude we're going to have another Michigan tournament on March 31, up for a drive to Lansing? check out the Michigan thread for further info at this time.
AAAAAAND the thread dies again.

*COUGH COUGH WHEEZE DIE*
Hey i might be able to come but it depends when and if i can find a ride and i will try to bring a friend or two
If any of you are up for a trip to Grand Rapids MI on Saturday of Memorial Weekend for some blading competition and help celebrate Bey Day 2012.
Here's our next Tournament:
Guys we're planning a huge tournament in October in Lansing if any of you can make it. I know Cake and his crew are planning on coming.
Hey guys, I'd like to invite you to my next tournament. It's in Wayne MI. It's the closest to the borders of Ohio/Indiana we've ever had one. So if you're up for a little drive or can con your parents or whoever into taking you would love to have new bladers there!
[12/1/12 Wayne, MI] Wyatt's B-day Bash, GO DRANZER! (MFB Format)