[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

(Aug. 09, 2016  10:05 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Yeah I feel ya I don't quite understand the whole rules to oversee a tournament

If you're curious, you can learn more by reading our event guide: https://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
Thanks Bey Brad! Looks like, after I get back to muncie, if we can get together at least seven people I can start looking for parks around Indianapolis and get this thing rolling.
(Aug. 09, 2016  11:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2016  10:05 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Yeah I feel ya I don't quite understand the whole rules to oversee a tournament

If you're curious, you can learn more by reading our event guide: https://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

I've read that before and didn't understand it I was younger at the time :3 so I'll read it again if I don't understand again if like someone to break it down for me
Will there be any tournaments in the Indiana area for burst? theres not a place in my area of indiana but im willing to travel to indianapolis or somewere for an event!
(Mar. 23, 2017  4:52 PM)Beybladefreak45 Wrote: What about auburn

I could make it to something in that area. If any Fort Wayne bladers or something are still active we could potentially have a tournament...
(Feb. 01, 2017  9:48 PM)HvyJR Wrote: Will there be any tournaments in the Indiana area for burst? theres not a place in my area of indiana but im willing to travel to indianapolis or somewere for an event!

Yeah Indianapolis or somewhere further on the left side of Indiana. XD I wish someone would organize one, I wouldn't mind travelling either. I live in Illinois, but most of the Illinois bladers live in Chicago area and aren't very active.
Hey I live in Indianapolis maybe a tournament
i live in Indiana and there no tournaments near Indiana whatsoever so if you are a Blader and live in Indiana then comment down "yes" and we can also make a team?
Yes
Hi there. I'm new to this and I'm looking for anyone in Indiana who plays.
I never thought I would see so many Indiana bladers in the WBO! I suggest holding it in Indianapolis, it is the center of Indiana after all.

I've always wanted to go to a tournament in Indiana. However, I think they have only have had 1 before. I don't think I could organize one though.

Could it be in burst format though?
Yes, I would like a tournament in Indiana
Once we have either 16 or anything even like 20,24,28,32,36,etc

16 would be the best

What city do you guys live in I live in Indianapolis
Beyblade burst, Beyblade metal saga, or beyblade shogun steel? I live in Indianapolis. If anyone wants to 1v1 me in anything but burst then I'll accept.
I'm in Southern Indiana. My dad says hed take me to indianapolis for a tournament.
Hey I'm from Bloomington and I've been trying to find bladers for awhile! Not sure if anyone is close by but I'd like to try to start a playgroup!
How many people do you need to participate in an official tournament and/or create one?
P.S I know the numbers vary
Hey, me and a bunch of guys are trying to have a tournament in Michigan if you're up for the drive.
yes i wish to make a team in Indiana because i think it is not fair and i live in Indiana