[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Before I get to this Idea, I will ask ashton his opinion of making this a normal team or allowing only Elite members.I'm up for this Idea.
(Jan. 03, 2014  6:13 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
Before I get to this Idea, I will ask ashton his opinion of making this a normal team or allowing only Elite members.I'm up for this Idea.

i vote on elite members ! elite members can be active members,members who have scored high/above average at tourneys .. yet SBR its upto you
Well, I am totally for Plastic Freak's plan.I guess it will be more intresting to have new bladers.Though we do have Elite members.and we are still and Elite team as we have 5 tourney placers.Lot to change in the OP.
Thank you, cool enough now. When is our Bangalore team meeting ?
OK, I will be visiting Mumbai in May.Well, we are now free to accept any challenges from other teams in Mumbai or in Bangalore.

I have updated the OP.If want to challenge fill the other Application.
name : sudhirlibra
i want to join because this team is awesome and fantastic.its the only elite team in india
Fine.Welcome to Bey Nightmares.Hope you gain a lot.
Name : Flame leon 5252
Want to join this team because its very cool.
I live in the same apartment as Raahul does.
Cool Aryan, Well, I am adding you.Welcome to this team.
Dude, I'm creating my own team, will quit your team, and will want to challenge your team.

Team name : Players
Team members : Me, Amer and an unofficial member who is not registered (secret one).
Date : Today (5th Jan).
Stakes : If we win you will have to remove all the Bangalore bladers in your team and will forcibly be drafted to my team but however they must be kicked out and you will also have to remove the Elite stuff, and we automatically become number 1 in India.

But if Nightmares win, whatever you say we will do.
Then why did you even enter my team.
Challenge accepted.
Team name : Bey Nightmares
Team members : Me, Plastic Freak, vari ares 723.
Time : Evening.
About the stakes, well sounds really stupid but accepted but if we win nothing will you have to face but we will be unbeaten 5-0.

Edit: Our streak will always be unbeaten.
Hari, stop spamming.OK, listen up.
Today we are playing Players and the AWESOME ones.
Nikhil told that his team also challenges us with all those small kids in his team.

Here is his Application that he told me :
Name : The AWESOME ones
Members : Nikleone, 2 other *unregistered members*.
Date : Today after the Unofficial Tourney
Stakes : N/A

Format for bothe the teams we're up against : MFB.
Edit our streak is not going to break after all this we will be 6-0.
hey guys do ur team wants alliance with my team ExtremeZ link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WorldWid...ers-Needed
No. Is your team challenging us ?
GOOD NEWS we won both the team battles.We have taken videos will upload it soon.
We have kept up this streak now 6-0 to prove that we are the best team in India.
Pegasus78610 dont feel bad because we might have alliance only with Elite or Professional Beyblade Team.
Nightmares unbeaten 6-0 Smile
i dont want to join ur team
do you want ALLIANCE with my team ? the link is here
Ill join

Name GrinuskIfraidHD (Call me Dusk)

Tournaments attended :1,GBT2 Qualifier

Why would you want to join:I think i would be a good addition and i can also help guide the younger bladers.I also have a name for the Canadian section,Nova FlashSword.

If you have placed in tournaments, then list them :
Cool. Well, the Nightmares want you to be the leader of the Canada branch and form a good team there.We trust you.
(Jun. 03, 2014  5:12 PM)Lie Wrote: Guys, this team is now accepting anyone.
then I suggest changing the title
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:55 PM)Lie Wrote: This Team was created by me.
If you want to join reply to the Team Application given below.

Members :
Bangalore
Mumbai
Pune
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to join the team?
The Nightmares is currently one of the toughest, if not the toughest team and are very experienced.

We aren't often short of members, though from time to time we do tend to lose members or need new ones. We accept just anyone who wants to join, but submitting an application might help you further.

To join this team fill this application,
Team Application (You can either post it here, or PM me):
Name :
Why would you want to join :
If you have placed in tournaments, then list them :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to challenge us to a battle?
We only accept challenges that are held at Official tournaments/events or gatherings.

Fill out this challenge application and post it on this thread if you want to challenge us:
Team Name:
Team Members:
Date and Time:
Venue/Event:
Stakes/Prizes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Achivments:
1.Bey Nightmares Vs Masters- Nightmares win
2.Bey Nightmares Vs Sand Sea Spectrums- Nightmares win
3.Bey Nightmares Vs Turbo Twisters - Nightmares win
4.Bey Nightmares Vs Bey chakras-Nightmares win
5.Bey Nightmares Vs Players-Nightmares win
6.Bey Nightmares Vs The AWESOME ones- Nightmares win

Enimies/Rivals:
Almost everybody Tongue_out

Alliances
N/A

Upcoming Challenges :
N/A
1.team Meteor
2.2 3.6/22/14,dont know schools out beyblade,east bay park,2629 elen road,brellmore 5.dont know
Don't quote such large posts. Don't give out your address so willingly over the internet.