[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:35 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: well rahul i guess it would be better if you added mine and ashtons entire records to the OP thanks. and i have a question, we do have a lot of trainees on our hand but is there anyone actually training them?
Yeah,I keep forgeting.So,like can please PM me the records.
Trainees?I also was thinking but aqua master told me that we will put them as trainees.
Dude you read my pm but you did not reply.I quit your team.Remove me form your team
can i join
name abhijit
city hyderabad
state andhra pradesh
reason there are people i know in this team and i feel teams aare a good way to get better at blading
thanks

i have one tourney placement
3rd in the final showdown
As,I told you that this team does not take any member in random and I had been looking to take you but I'm still not sure so please read my PM which I'm sending.Smile
Hey SpikeBeyRahul Xcore Chaos told me that he didn't want to be in this team and he also said that you sent him a PM regarding this and he already said no.When his answer was no how could you add him on the team?
(Sep. 13, 2012  5:39 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Hey SpikeBeyRahul Xcore Chaos told me that he didn't want to be in this team and he also said that you sent him a PM regarding this and he already said no.When his answer was no how could you add him on the team?
I think you have got this wrong because he itself sent me this message that he wanted to join.Yeah,I asked him he told ya.Here is the PM he sent me.
Xcore Choas Wrote:
SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
Xcore Chaos Wrote:[quote='SpikeBeyRaahul']
Dude I have a Team named Bey Nightmares-Elite Beyblade Team.We have 8 Tournament Placers and mite get more 2 and your Good in Beyblade so will you Join.Its the Best Beyblade Team in India!!!!.You can Check out the Thread in Teams.Wink
Who all are there in your team?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bangalor...g-Trainees
You will get Shocked its an Elite Bey Team
Ok! Will I be a member or a trainee
(Sep. 13, 2012  5:42 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  5:39 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Hey SpikeBeyRahul Xcore Chaos told me that he didn't want to be in this team and he also said that you sent him a PM regarding this and he already said no.When his answer was no how could you add him on the team?
I think you have got this wrong because he itself sent me this message that he wanted to join.Yeah,I asked him he told ya.EDITConfusedpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
Xcore Chaos Wrote:
SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
Dude I have a Team named Bey Nightmares-Elite Beyblade Team.We have 8 Tournament Placers and mite get more 2 and your Good in Beyblade so will you Join.Its the Best Beyblade Team in India!!!!.You can Check out the Thread in Teams.Who all are there in your team?http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bangalor...g-Trainees
You will get Shocked its an Elite Bey TeamOk! Will I be a member or a trainee(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok cause he told me in school that he said no anyways good going with the team! Smile You have got yourself really strong bladers!

Thank you,I really would love that if you would join.Smile
OK i guess i would like to join your team my achivements are-
3rd in clash of metals (mfb)
3rd in clash of metals ( HMS)
(Sep. 13, 2012  6:00 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: OK i guess i would like to join your team my achivements are-
3rd in clash of metals (mfb)
3rd in clash of metals ( HMS)
Kindly read the PM that I will be sending.Bangaloreans there is a Beyblade Tourney,please PM me if you can come.
EDIT:We are taking in 15 Bladers only.

BladingSpirit5(Vice-Captain) and Drakbull9999 has retired from the Beyblade Nightmares.We are thankful to whatever you guys have contributed to this Beyblade Team.WE WANT OUR V-CAPT BACK!!!.
Yo raahul i replied to your pm answering ur quesos but u didnt tell me if im in or not
Okay that is it.I want to quit from your team.I sent you a pm and i posted here.REMOVE ME FROM YOUR TEAM!!
(Sep. 25, 2012  4:37 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Okay that is it.I want to quit from your team.I sent you a pm and i posted here.REMOVE ME FROM YOUR TEAM!!

Ditto

Ok Darkbull9999 out and No.one in.Welcome to the Team.
Dude!!! U said i was in and didnt add me in the members list!!!
(Oct. 19, 2012  5:34 PM)Syco Wrote: Dude!!! U said i was in and didnt add me in the members list!!!
I'm sorry will add you now,Welcome to the team.Have a nice time here and go through our team rules once again beacause it is Important.
Nice,Well done Ashton,gameboysuperman and our captain SpkieBeyRaahul.
Thank you,I will try my best to make this team better.I'am really sorry for not coming 2nd but I tried my level best.

BTW I have some secret news for you all!!Wink
Ahh Hello i have newly joined the team Smile
(Nov. 07, 2012  12:13 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Ahh Hello i have newly joined the team Smile

Nice!! Welcome to this Team.We will try to help you how much we can,and also help other Nightmare members!,and if you have any rival or want to beat sombody you can PM us.Smile
Sorry for double post
Ahm.. I am not there in the members list
PM me your Achivments,and I'll put you in the members list.
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:46 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Sorry for double post
Ahm.. I am not there in the members list

Well,I don't think so... we should be taking this guy in the team,who like keeps teasing other memebers in Mumbai.I even heard that he also took N0body's parts and threw them or took it.Not only that,it seems that he teased our Vice-Captain(Ashton Pinto),HAH,Instead of that he should be appealing and stand out the crowd when Ashton's playing.(As per the rules say).

Sorry pranziv to be so rude but thats not the WAY TO ACT MAN.

SpikeBeyRaahulTongue_outlease take some action,In fact he should be Kicked out of the team.