[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Yes,I don't like members(Nightmares) to go against the rules.Ashton was really hurt at the tournament by pranziv so...we should nothing but KICK him out of the team.

Ashton is one of the most consistent blader in our team and makes the Nightmares proud almost every time,so...we cant let him be disrespected like that.

BTW:We need one more Nightmare.
can I join?my friend raystriker9told me about this team.can I join.
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:10 PM)FURY OF LDRAGO Wrote: can I join?my friend raystriker9told me about this team.can I join.

Well,I don't know, But, I guess you can be in the trainees team.Or, if possible we can ask the team members that if we can take you in the team, because we need a last member,we might soon have a poll on this.

NIGHTMARES:We have divided the team into 4 halves based on Advanced bladers or Admin leaders etc.Cool

We will soon be puting up the poll on who should be there as the last member in this team. and the News.Grin
Yes, we should be having a poll on this.

The Bladers who want to be a part of this Team PM SpikeBeyRaahul.This is your last chanceTongue_out
hey sbr you told me that I am in please add my name?
No I never told you that you were in the team,Lets take this to PM's.Talk to me by the PM system.
Please do not double post.
-Deleted-
(Nov. 28, 2012  5:41 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: I am sorry for insulting ashton and apologize to him again in front of yous ( ihad done it before on a phone call) please take me back into the team.

You have done more than just insulting ashton ...
Pranziv-We give you a last chance,if you agree to.
I know i once quit this team but can i join now again?
I'm sorry if my leaving has done anything to this team
To,
Team Bey Nightmares,
Salute from zeneo,leader of Team Beychakra.
I have been very pleased being able to battle your elite members-ashton pinto and gameboysuperman.
Your team is the best in India.
We,Team Beychakra are currently open to take in more members.
You can recruit them to us.
Thank You
Sincerely Yours,
zeneo
(Dec. 31, 2012  5:33 PM)zeneo Wrote: To,
Team Bey Nightmares,
Salute from zeneo,leader of Team Beychakra.
I have been very pleased being able to battle your elite members-ashton pinto and gameboysuperman.
Your team is the best in India.
We,Team Beychakra are currently open to take in more members.
You can recruit them to us.
Thank You
Sincerely Yours,
zeneo

Thank you, man.I did not understand the recruting part, what do you mean?

Syco-You surely could, I'll PM you the rules
Thanks bro good to be back!
from recruiting,i meant if there was anyone who wanted to be a part of your team but wasn't due to some reason,you could ask the person to join my team
Oh sure, but we got to be allianced for that.
yeah sure,why not?!
can u add me also
my username AdityaTheBlader
my real name aditya
i live in Mumbai Maharashtra
waiting for your PM Bash!
I would like to make an alliance between Team indestructible destiny and your team. What do you say?
I'm sorry, but we already have an Indian alliance.If we see a stronger team in you, then we might approach you.
hey! bladers this is the leader of team DARK PHANTOMS
So?
Post something necessary
If you want to make an alliance post that.