[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
(Feb. 10, 2013  9:45 AM)dynamo! Wrote: hey! bladers this is the leader of team DARK PHANTOMS

Yeah,please dont spam.
why is pranziv123 still in the team? what i mean is that now he wont come to any tournaments anywhere, so its just useless adding someone who does not play...
Oh, I'll remove him.Suggest another member.
We now have to plan about the tournament coming up.
Nightmares:Ashton,Jan and gameboysuperman do you guys have a plan or somthing for the upcoming tournament.
Please PM me we can arrange a meeting or somthing.
I'll PM you guys soon.
Great, to see SBR and ashton placing in tournaments nowdays.Can we have a meeting on some date on which each and every Nightmare is present.
We, surely can have one I'll PM them as soon as possible.Smile
Hey SpikeBeyRaahul. I would like to join your team!!
(May. 28, 2013  5:37 PM)Nemo Wrote: Hey SpikeBeyRahul. I would like to join your team!!

You, surely can join our team.
Welcome to Nightmares.
Thnx SpikeBeyRaahul , I will try to improve myself more to be a trustworthy member! Smile
Sure, I illl add you in the thread in the evening as I'm on my tab right now.
We are very happy to see you come to our team.Smile
We will also have meetings, so please attend by the WBO chat.
Yeah for sure , I will do anything for it. Well I wanna battle someone really really hard!! Smile Grin
We are doing good, Its time for me to do somthing, haha!
i cant delete my post!!
What post are you talking about ?
I mistakedly edited d post.. actually... i want to do a alliance with this team and my team Smile
Yeah, of course.
But would it mind asking you that how many members do you have in your team. Though, you are now our new allaince.
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:12 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Yeah, of course.
But would it mind asking you that how many members do you have in your team. Though, you are now our new allaince.

ok thnx.. there are about 8 people in our team Smile
No, I don't see 8 members in your team.
well.. i have to still update the OP..
OK, we have completed 2 years.That is awesome. Hmm we will soon be having a meeting through the WBO chat.
That would be PM'ed to the team members.

We also have a secret news coming up for our team, that also will be PM'ed to the team members.
Maximum Dranzer- Before we make you our alliance, we have a round of questions to ask by PM.
Uh... i got ur PM SBR.. just replied to it Smile so now we in alliance or what??
OK, this is just an advice to Raahul.Well, its your decision but I find some of the bladers leave Beyblade.I think you should remove them as of now from the OP.Xcore Chaos and Galaxy Hart are some of them.

I have always thought that teams should never be like all these stuff like only Elite Bladers or profssionals nor who you think are smart at Beyblade.Well, it was nice before when there were just Random members coming in.Though, we can have our name as the Elite Beyblade team as we have more than 5 Tournament Placers.

I'm very fond of team gathers, can we have one this Saturday or Sunday.And yeah some of our old Bangalore members will want to join, I'm OK with it.

The thing that supports the plan is that it looks like we as a team is a very petty and mean team.I honestly used to enjoyed it when we used to meet new members.

And yeah do the Nightmares like following our former rivals, Dark Bladers methods.

Hope you understand Raahul and take it in a good way.Smile
Galaxy Hart never left, but just that his whereabouts are unknown, we have no way through which we could contact him , not even FB ...
BTW , hi guys its been long... Ive been into a few tournaments recently