In Loving Memory

Yea, I'm holding up ok but still I can't get it out of my head! Unhappy
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:59 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: Yea, I'm holding up ok but still I can't get it out of my head! Unhappy

iknow how u feel T.T
Itachi8

That is truly terrible. I only hope that he is now peaceful and the idiots who did it were immediately arrested. Anyways:
My Uncle died a few years ago. His wife had just divorced him and taken almost everything to Tennessee. One day, he was just mowing his lawn and he had a heart attack. He didn't survive it...... he was always very nice Unhappy it's sad the way life slowly takes everything form you....
titi

That is so sad, my teacher told us a story and it was just like that .
(Nov. 19, 2011  11:41 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: My best friend died 4 days ago, he was a good friend always there when I needed him our best time together was when we when to a consert, we had the best time of our lives. 2 weeks later he died because he would give his money to gang members and they shot him I am still sad.

did cops ever find the gang members
(Dec. 03, 2011  6:55 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  11:41 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: My best friend died 4 days ago, he was a good friend always there when I needed him our best time together was when we when to a consert, we had the best time of our lives. 2 weeks later he died because he would give his money to gang members and they shot him I am still sad.

did cops ever find the gang members

i think he mentioned that they did but that he was still angry about it (i mean, who wouldn't be?)

(Nov. 23, 2011  4:21 AM)Titi Wrote: My Uncle died a few years ago. His wife had just divorced him and taken almost everything to Tennessee. One day, he was just mowing his lawn and he had a heart attack. He didn't survive it...... he was always very nice Unhappy it's sad the way life slowly takes everything form you....
Wow...... Like I said earlier on, my uncle died,pretty much like that. I am really sorry about that. You probably told me about this before, but I forgot. Sorry.Crying
(Nov. 20, 2011  2:33 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: @itatchi8

dang dude i would be pissed hope ur holding up ok

@this thread

some of these storys about there losses r almost making me tear up

especially the one from clonetos
my grandparents r getting older and i love them so much my grandma taught me to cook some stuff and my grandpa always took/takes me fishing, hiking, to football games, to hockey games, and the list is endless for both of them, i know when one of them dies ill be crying until im dry
I know spend time with them don't hesistate I did and i regret it every day Don't let your teenageness get in the way EVER make sure they know you love them and not saying it but meaning it. I Miss my granny and papa I still get sad everytime i visit them at the Graveyard i talk to them telling them about how i been.

I know for one thing my grandma would be pissed if she found out about the explosion. I still get sentimental about them heck i snapped at a girl in school for mentioning the name eugene that was my papas middle name. I wish they come back.... i miss them...
ugh... this is right around the time my cat, that i loved so much and she slept by my head from my birth to age 16, started getting real sick and we knew she wasnt gonna be around much longer
ik its not quite that time (april 4) yet but its bringing back all these memories

also i kinda wanted to bump this topic in case some people havent seen it and need to get something off their chests, i hope the mods dont mind
i lost my mom a few years ago i loved her and her and i always always used to mess around and have fun i miss her i wiss she was still here
(Feb. 01, 2012  2:10 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i lost my mom a few years ago i loved her and her and i always always used to mess around and have fun i miss her i wiss she was still here

man, im sorry for the loss, and like what most people say: they'll always live on in our hearts
(Feb. 01, 2012  2:54 AM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  2:10 AM)rockleone7778 Wrote: i lost my mom a few years ago i loved her and her and i always always used to mess around and have fun i miss her i wiss she was still here

man, im sorry for the loss, and like what most people say: they'll always live on in our hearts

thanks bro that means alot
sorry about ur loss dude, losing any kind of family member is hard, and "time heals all wounds" but as i like to explain it
"A loss of a family member is like an big injury to the body, it hurts alot to begin with but as time passes it slowly heals. And if it scars, thats just the memory not fading."
long kinda bad quote but i like it
I lost my uncle 3 years ago. He died of a heart attack. Even though I lived maybe 2000 miles away from him, I still knew him very well. He loved to play tennis, and he was very in-shape. When we were at the funeral, before we exited the church, I couldn't help but cry.
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:14 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I lost my uncle 3 years ago. He died of a heart attack. Even though I lived maybe 2000 miles away from him, I still knew him very well. He loved to play tennis, and he was very in-shape. When we were at the funeral, before we exited the church, I couldn't help but cry.

sorry to hear, and theres nothing wrong with crying for a loved one
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:05 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: sorry about ur loss dude, losing any kind of family member is hard, and "time heals all wounds" but as i like to explain it
"A loss of a family member is like an big injury to the body, it hurts alot to begin with but as time passes it slowly heals. And if it scars, thats just the memory not fading."
long kinda bad quote but i like it

thanks dude
My little brother died at birth a few years after i was born (not going to specify when), Of course i never properly knew him, would've taught him bout beyblade and that stuff,hehe, but it kills to know that could have been me instead: i could have died...
I do not know if was Gods will, or his destiny... R.I.P bro, R.I.P...
I lost my dog. He had a cancer in his liver, and it was particularly aggressive on him. We had to put him down, to stop his pain. I still feel like it's my fault up to now. That was the first dog that I knew about, and I had two other dogs when I was really young. Snowball died of..heart failure I think. Troy died of bloat. The dog with liver cancer was Mr. Willoughby: stuck with us through everything. And he started to feel sick when he saw my dad again Unhappy
I recently lost a very close person to me, his name was Eric and he was over 90. He was extremely kind to me and we used to discuss alot about the war, which he was in, and always had a good laugh, he would always after a visit sneak me 2 pounds and give me a wink and a pat on the back. But weeks before his death he started having falls and getting injuries, bad ones on the forehead. We left for holiday after the first injury, and when I returned home we found out he had passed away during our holiday. I feel ashamed I was nowhere near him in the last moments of his life. I'm only 12 so as you can guess it was a terrible experience, But now it's even worse, as his wife has been diagnosed with the worst time of pancreatic cancer you can gain, and doesn't have long to live, she's in alot of pain at the moment and she recently was moved into a sue ryder care home, everyone knows that she won't move back to her home. RIP Eric.
About 5 or 6 months ago I lost a good friend of mine. He and I were pretty close. When he was walking home from school a crosswalk lady was guiding him across a street when a drunk driver accidentally crashed into both of them. My friend died, the crosswalk lady is now mentally ill. I'll never forget this incident Unhappy RIP
My dog, Duncan, died last night. He hadn't been eating any food (save for a couple of table scraps), and my dad took him to the vet on Valentine's Day. They thought it was leptospirosis, but it apparently wasn't. Day by day, his condition got worse, so he got transferred to this 'All Pets Emergency' facility. He still wasn't eating, his heart rate was fast, and he had difficulty breathing. My family went to visit him last night, and he looked terrible; he was really pale and on a breathing tube. About an hour after we left, they called us to say that he had gone into cardiac arrest, and no one in my family took it very well.
He was a yellow Lab.
Holy carp! I'm so sorry Primal. At the beginning of January, my dog came very close to dying, so I kind of get how your feeling.
I had a cute little pupy which was my neighbours which my friend and i used to play with everyday. It was so nice, loving and innocent puppy. Once when we both took it for a walk[we never used to tie its collar as we used to hold her in our hands because we didn't want to suffocate her] i put her down and stood up to give it training. It ran and a truck dashed it, it went and fell 3 metres from where it was and broke her head and it di.dii.diiee..diieedd..
My favourite puppy died. It died buhoh!
Man im srry Primal and THE DRAGOON.Unhappy
My friend Kevin died from a clogged vein in his brain about a year ago. He was a very good friend and I still miss him Unhappy