[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
The faceboosters Maroon, Flaxen, and Celeste
For Plastics/HMS? Due to their rarity, no.
I could give an 8 Balance to first XD
OMG I MUST WIN FIRST *grabby hands* XD well, I think Yuko is a maybe as far as I know...
Nice, ill give my NIB Bump King to third(lol) and second, will get NIB Driger MS and first, will be up to you, cuz I ain't. Lol It's up to you guys for first. How about Shining God MS's Dragoon MS. Smile
I actually really want Bump King XD
Umm... Aw hell naw Im givin my Dragoon MS(at least the RC XD) but maybe Einstein MS?
That's cool, maybe Sea Dragon CWD? it'll be a pleasure taking it from you, then start crying at the end of the tournament.
.-. NO, only Einstein MS, and maybe Advance Guardian and ots you who is gonna cry good sir.
Maybe, probably XD, Give me my Einstein MS!I want a recount! lol
So so far we have 12 for this tournament... Ill defenetly bring all my friends Grin
Quick question, Draciel Gravity can be used in the tourney without using the Engine Gear correct? or would the EG be allowed?
You can't even put the beyblade together without an Engine Gear...
In easier words the EG would be allowed in the tourney Smile
I think he means does he have to use that gear, if that is the case, no. You can use any Spin Gear, as long as they are real.
No, normal spin gears don't work with EG bases.
Not true. He can only use Engine Gear Spin Gears on Engine Gear Blade Bases.
Thanks for letting me know Shining God, Gravity Draciel has to have the EG on or its not as good
Yes, you should use the EG on your Draciel G, unless you have a BB from Dragoon S, or something like that, then you can use a Normal Spin Gear.
Me and my friends aren't coming.
Why not? It would've been really fun.
They don't wanna go and honestly neither do I.
Is it cuz you guys don't have many Plastics? Kyler can sell some, and the prizes are really rare.
Nah, we are just not interested, we do MFB and Zero-G. Plus we'd still be at a disadvatage, and we don't want to lose points.