[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Sounds great! See ya there(as I said millions of times) and good luck!
Would I be hosting this? Just wondering.
Lol if you were hosting this you would know everything about this XD. Kai-V said depending on how my unofficial B-Day goes either you or me will host, but you can put the proposal if you want to, I know this is gonna be fun Eee, any word from facade?
Was I supposed to pm him?
And we should finalize things later, as oppose to earlier. Wait until the date is a few weeks away, then we can post the proposal.
All right, sounds good. So far we have 12 peeps comin, and yes, please PM facade since he has some HMS that people can borrow
Oh, HMS, not plastic? Well it'll be way easier transportation wise for me.
I really outta read the last few posts, I thought it was plastics XD
I think it's gonna be both. Since there are gonna be alot of people that are my friends who dont have Plastics or HMS so...
How would that work? One tournament per format?
Yes, I believe.
Yes, I have loads of plastics+a few HMS I can lend.
But if we did both, we'd have twice the entry fee, twice the length of the tournament(s), and twice the stuff we'd have to bring.
Not really, I think we should let them pay only one fee(mods correct me if Im wrong), but youre right about there being twice the time, but it would be nice to have that!
They'd have to pay for both. And remember, most people couldn't stay last tournament, so having a double header probably wouldn't work for most people.
In that case why don't we have HMS as the side tournament since not many people have HMS beys. Brillaint.
That's because there was traffic. Plus, my mother can convince Bularieleone to stay if he comes. And if they do have to pay, fine. I don't think we should switch to MFB/Zero-G since we don't have as many stadiums for that.
I'm just saying we do one or the other, then do the other another time.
wut

Once the tournament is approved we put a poll for Plastics/HMS OK?
I think we should do, for example, a plastics tournament this time, and HMS another time.
Sounds good!
Yeah, I like that idea.
Especially since now I can stock up on Plastics.
Jeez guys! You filled up a lot of pages!
I'll ask the rents tomorrow about it. But sadly this means I will have to use my allowance to get plastics instead of 4Ds.
I can lend u a few for the tournament, or you can buy them cheaper.
Ill be able to lend you guys some Smile
What are your ideas about prizes?