[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Sincerely sorry.. it's just... I'm screwed on getting a co-host. Me and Ultramarine are the only experienced people(tournament wise, not hosting) and Ultramarine might have cross country practice that day, as for Yuko... I gave him a place to stay but his moms not comfortable staying with us for a day, my only hope is to go to Lakeside BeyBattles so my parents get to know Yukos mom, and just maybe... she'll allow Yuko and fangwolf to stay at our place.
but u had ten people say they could come before you anounced the location?
Yes, two people were confirmed at A Cities Anniversarry and 8 people are my friends...
Guys, sorry to double post but... put yourselves on the BeyMap!!! We need that so people know that there are people in their location who want to battle! Also, if this tournament doesn't work out officially(which it might not) is anyone up for an HMS format tournament around Thanksgiving? I'm asking because we have a special guest for that from Louisiana... kyler_the_best!!! I'll start the list.

Confirmed
Shining God MS
kyler_the_best

Maybe List

FYI, this will be at the same location as the last tournament, if you guys don't know, it is Oak Park Niles 7700 Lee St.
Could we do plastics? I own four HMS beys.
We might be able to... it's just that I don't have that many plastics =/ they're scattered... also I'd need a right spin plastic launcher, which I don't have Unhappy
I could lend you one.
Sounds good, maybe we can do both formats? And if we do this, may I have a Gaia Dragoon V to borrow? Pwease XD
Yo, you should really wait on your first tournament to get offical and over with before you start another. Just helpin out Smile
I know, it's just that kyler wanted me to do one in November around Thanksgiving. Plus, since you might not come, and Ultramarine might not come to my B-Day Bash, my B-Day Bash might not happen so I figured I'd start a new list to see if people want to come Smile
Yeah dude. You're racing to fast into these tournaments.
As I said, I'm trying to get a list in advance so I know who can come and who can't Smile
I myself think it would be more fun to have a Christmas tournament, and if we do, I'd like to co-host with someone experienced, like Ultramarine.
That would be nice... but let's think about this tournament first Smile
I most likely wouldn't come to a plastics or HMS tourney neither would my friends they don't have any.
We have some so we'd let you guys borrow some Smile Try to come to my B-Day Bash with your friends, there are gonna be many more people this time! Smile
Did you already post the proposal?
For my B-Day Bash, not the Plastics/HMS one. And it's not looking to be official, my B-Day Bash, unless Yuko Ray14 or Ultramarine come Confused
Well, I think I'd like to host a Halloween tourney with Ultramarine, so I can get tips to be a good host.
If everyone agrees, I can start a list.
Me and Shining God MS are thinking about one later in November. Smile Most likely the weekend after Thanksgiving and it will most likely be Zero-G with an HMS side-tournament. Thoughts?
(Sep. 07, 2013  3:37 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Well, I think I'd like to host a Halloween tourney with Ultramarine, so I can get tips to be a good host.
If everyone agrees, I can start a list.
Halloween tournament as in on Halloween? Sorry buddy, I still trick or treat XD
Perhaps around that time would be good though.
I dont think we can do that. I believe around Thanksgiving would be best, and Im aching for an HMS/Plastics Tournament! Most likely either I or Ultramarine will host. Thoughts?
I didn't plan on doing it ON Halloween, most likely about a few days before it.

@Shining God MS We would most likely not come because:
1. My family does a lot of thanksgiving planning
2. I don't really have any plastics or hms
Ultramarine PMed me a few days back that he's busy with stuff until the 29th of October so :\
1. We were sorta thinking the week after Thanksgiving
2. I'll let you borrow some of mine Smile
Still, if everyone is so busy, we can do this:
Christmas tourney with secret santas. I will PM people on who their Santa is.
Can happen before or after Christmas.
Plus, this gives us plenty of time to plan ahead.
Also, I think we should meet somewhere in between Niles and Chicago.