[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Hey guys, should I put the proposal up for my birthday bash? It seems we have 10 people that are confirmed so, ok with you guys?
EDIT: Oops! Didn't realize I double posted.
Dude, calm down. We need to plan this out a little more.
We already have 10 people and we need to plan in advance...
I want to come, but I'm still maybe.
Bylarieleone, this is sorta off-topic, but what is Jaykids username? I tried Jaykid, but it didn't work.
Oh sorry, haven't made his account. I'll tell D to make it. Oh and the other guy's name is case sensitive: bulariesleone L
Ultramarine, I made the daddudes and thezackguys account, although thezackguy is Pegasus20
Hey guys, so far here is the list for my B-Day Bash
Confirmed Attendees
Shining God MS and 5 friends
thetrashcan56
Pegasus20
Ultramarine
facade
Bularieleone L
Bularieleone D
Maybe Attendees
Yuko Ray14
fang wolf
Cake
GuardianReviser
BasaltSpam
scout25
earthkerbecs123
Bularieleone
TheJayKid
Guest (?)
LMAO
Heaven Kerbecs
So far we have 12 confirmed!
EDIT: Oops, I double posted!
I'm not confirmed...
Sorry, I'll change that! I'll probably host this in Niles Smile
Put up an ad for it, here you go guys!

http://chicago.ebayclassifieds.com/other...d=29455595
Wow, thanks! Should I put Heaven Kerbecs as a maybe too?
i confirmed because i thought it was in niles
We are unfortunately hosting in Chicago, not Niles :\ can you convince your parents to bring you to Chicago?
I don't think I'll be able to make it if it's in Chicago.
Try to convince your mom, but if you cant, its fine Smile
ya no niles is already stretching it if you change the location than u cant just say everyone is still coming you have to reconfirm every single person anyway cant go if its in chicago and is this the 6th of september or october because "MY" birthday is the 7th of september
We might host in Niles, and this is in October.
ok but i cant do downtown
If this tournament in October doesn't work out, we'll probably host an HMS tournament around Thanksgiving, since there is a guest from Louisiana that can come.
or both
We can't since this is my first time hosting. Also, unfortunately, I can't host in Niles unless someone finds an indoor place.
well then u gotta start a new list
No not really... it was first started to be in Chicago and we have I believe 10 confirmed participants! Also, it's looking to be an unofficial tournament because Kai-V thinks that I'm not responsible enough, and she hasn't responded to my proposal in a week.
I never told you that ... It was never a sense of responsibility I told you you did not have. And out of natural respect for you, it is not something I want to discuss in public, so I told you what the conditions were, and that is all I have to say. You sending me a private message or two every day will not help until then, especially since we still have over thirty days until the proposed date of the tournament and that I would not want thirty more private messages from you on that subject ...