[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Also, Imperial is a maybe and I will PM l-dragodestroy9
I thought i would inform you. I most likely will be comming. My sister may have an audition on tht day, so i dont know for sure.
I think I will add the proposal right now for this tournament. Sound good everyone?
Sure. Go right ahead
Can anyone bring their friends?
Ok, so I don't think I can host as Kai-V hasn't replied to my proposal in what, a week? Lol. So Ultra, you need to host as of now.
You can't just sign me up, haha. Sorry, but I want to take a break from hosting for a bit.
I'm gonna try my best to not sound rude, but... Shining God MS, I'm sure Kai-V is just very busy. She's got the Anniversary. You could try shoot her a PM, but remember she's got a life too, haha.
Okay, I'll PM her in a couple of days.
Approval of tournament now in progress. But I am worried that we will not be able to have a tournament this month because of the frigid weather. It is so terrible that there are car accidents on the road and I don't want anyone to get hurt as I am the host which means I would be responsible. What does everyone else think?