Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

Well i have a fake prime apocalypse and i took out the end sword part that makes it burst making it unburstable. To assemble it i used a tooth pick. My apocalypse broke into three since its unburstable and i used a tt cho z Achilles and tt 00 on a fake impact .
Happy New Year, here's rubberless Poison
[Image: IMAG1285.jpg]
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:58 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Happy New Year, here's rubberless Poison

That kind of reminds me of the destroyer ring.
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:58 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Happy New Year, here's rubberless Poison

That kind of reminds me of the destroyer ring.
It honestly looks really friggin' cool, but just by holding it I could tell that it'd be completely void of function
(Jan. 02, 2021  6:21 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That kind of reminds me of the destroyer ring.
It honestly looks really friggin' cool, but just by holding it I could tell that it'd be completely void of function
Nice! I think if only I had a tri-wing screwdriver I could do that.
(Jan. 02, 2021  12:38 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  6:21 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: It honestly looks really friggin' cool, but just by holding it I could tell that it'd be completely void of function
Nice! I think if only I had a tri-wing screwdriver I could do that.

That's what I did, here, I'll even link you the exact kit that I have if you're looking for one https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078P9SQN...asin_title

(The yellow one is best for newer Burst Beyblades, but the blue one is better for single/dual-layer era stuff)
I have tried to test for combinations of mfb wheels which can surpass the attack power of Wyvang^2, unfortunately I failed. My most satisfactory combo Flash Sagittario (HWS) manifests somehow high smash attack, but still lags behind Wyvang, Balro, etc.
Attack type combos are the most difficult to build among all types of illegal beyblade. For defence/stamina hybrids, simply adding a circular heavy ring will boost their performance a lot. However, for attack types, contact points and weight distribution have to be seriously designed, while only being heavy is not enough to guarantee consistent KOs. None of the most powerful attackers we can find is built with the parts from the official products, all are DIY, e.g. those of CrazyAries.
I've come up with an idea of an HMS bey, Driger Metal Fang
Bit Protector: Driger Emblem
Attack Ring: Tiger Claw
It has steep, thick slopes for upper attack (or force smash when flipped), and also sharp edges for smash attack.
Weight Disk: Circle Heavy
It has small diameter which helps focus weight internally, in order to increase the spin velocity for upper attack. Also, with such a small weight disk, the AR won't have to be made too large to allow the WD to be attached.
Running Core: Metal Flat Core 2
I would like to customize a metal part and tuck it into whatever running core. I know rubber gives more smash, but I prefer versatility.
It sounds amazing right? But I don't have time and money to have my idea realized right now Unhappy
I recently got my self my first HMS bey, strata dragoon MS, I kinda plan on making a custom AR and maybe a custom running core, why HMS is so expensive I dont know, I was lucky to get mine for about £12
Most OP mod:

Maximum Gurda + Super glue

lol
original design
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9pBNYhFGu/..._copy_link
There are some issues that it doesn't perform as well as desired

temporary custom (prototype)
https://youtu.be/SfrhdOObCag
not bad still...but I believe the final version will only lose against Variares

no money and no time to remake
in the future hopefully I will resume the Driger project
Um I heard you can compact a bunch of drilled-in screws into a defense type to make it OP and some other things
I made an illegal mod: Putting MUn on Myth Evo Dragon and Perfect Phoenix P4(with TT Metal Armor). Its ridiculously tight.
(Sep. 12, 2010  12:33 PM)--------------- Wrote: grazie e altro ancora

Puoi make a Better version of Vise leopard?
Hasbro Rip Fire disc on Vertical. Works with pretty much any layer and tip. Yell works with the Phoenix armour.
I modded some Hasbro layers. Only changed the colors, though. I did put a stronger spring in a Genesis Valtryek, however.
[Image: view?usp=sharing]
[Image: view?usp=sharing]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fG0ZZZn...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p1dM2QQ...sp=sharing
you can add hasbro qd blades to 8 and 8'. not practical nowadays
there is a double layer burst mod you can do.
you need a db/bu layer, a db/bu blade, a nexus disc and any driver
1) put the spare blade in the nexus disc
2) put the layer in high mode
3)assemble the mod
Imagine actually adding like a heavy metal barrier to your bey making it almost unflingable...
Do beys actually have to have a certain weight before being counted as illegal? cuz Im wondering if I could just take the normal bearing off and put a heavier one on meaning it battle it could damage the other bey badly.