Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

I fill metal wheels with blue tack to make it heavier and more dense, including basalt. I also put clear wheels on attack rings with this gold ring piece (put it on 145 to stablize attack ring, the ring is also 15+ grams) from a solar system model. I also put a Perseus defense on torch.
Here is mine, Hell ------ Striker Drone Metal Disk on the bottom of Hell with UW145 (Upper Mode) ---

[/quote]

Which disc is heavier? Boost Disc or Elevator Disc? If Boost disc is heavier then why not putting two of them? Smile
[/quote]
boost disc is heavier those are the wiegts bd145 8.0 grams and e230 7.4

illegal tips
EF = Eternal Flat. where it down using sand paper
GF = D bottom but Flat using same method...
So, since MS is still irrelevant even with Zero-G, I decided to to wear mine down into an MSF using a nail file. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but I always wanted an MSF.

I use it with my Night Kronos 105MSF combo to make a fake Driger MS. I also use the L-Drago Guardian Face.
I figure Hasbro's "Nemesis X" (plastic) is good for making another kind of "Generic Beyblade". The one I just made using Nemesis X and a blue Orso looks awesome. Tongue_out

It's like I'm holding NOTHING AT ALL.
this is a cool recoil illegell mod, but its not actually modifying parts, just putting it together in different ways!

1. gather cyber fusion wheel, omega mf, s130, and any face, customizer tool, and tip.
2. take cyber wheel, turn omega's frame upside-down, and place on bottom of cyber.
3. finnish the bey, and remember, IT ONLY WORKS WITH S130!

the product will have increeased weight/recoil/smash attack/attack, but will have decreased stamina.

ENJOY!
woahh! hows the stamina on the external gear? does it work like an r2f? DETAILS! Gasp
put diablo in ultimate balance mode, but instead of putting a energyring, put the L-Dragodestroy metal frame, and add a x drive, its over 100 grams.
Heavyest combo diablo l drago
Cool

Wait for the lightning one did you use a drill bit

Also, did you use scraper for the plastic ring cut?
There are sooooooooooo many illegal combos that you can make with Diablo... sooooooo many!!!
yeah, if you take diablo nemesis in ultimate balance mode and take Hasbro proto nemesis's metal part, and combine now, you get a super heavy combo
Yeah expically if u use hyperblade l drago metal even heiver than diablo twisted
his i so cool. you can put quetsocoatl on gravity.
and you can remove the rubber from hasbro's 1st r2f to make hole giga flat.
Diablo Destroy I:G (i got the impact gear idea from lewis1138) the bey flew out the stadium and hit my.......
I would like some feedback on this illegal combo I came up with, shortly after purchasing some new hyperblades, Take the XGrin 4D spintrack/performance tip of Diablo Nemesis, Then take the top 2 pieces of the new cosmic pegasus fusion wheel, turn them upside down on the X-Drive, Next Place the fusion wheel hell/hades on the now "winged spin track" turn slightly until the fusion wheel falls into place, top it off with a kerbecs energy ring and a MF-H! So basicly, MF-H Cosmic Hell Kerbecs XGrin, I also found that Meteo, Lightning, Basalt/twisted, and Storm fusion wheels all fit on X-Drive while the top half of the diablo fusion wheels is up-side-down on the X-drive! (also Thx to the people who came up with the Double Shield-130 spin track, and the Hidden Blade Cyber/Omega Fusion wheel!)
I just made the coolest illegal combo ever. It is Twisted Death Leon D125 LRF. It is really cool because the combo of top tier fusion wheels: Twisted and Death make it invincible from most attacks, and LRF makes it have deadly smash. It's sort of scary, how it can send a aponent flying without a effort. It is like the attack of two of the best defence combos in the world combined, and two of the best attack combos combined. At first, it looks like it has horrible stamina. This won't matter at all. Even with stamina that is not the best, as long as you don't launch so weakly it stops spinning almost instantly, then it won't matter. It is also cool how even though it moves so slow, the smash attack is so outstanding :3
Is the death fusion wheel Takara Tomy?
After the California qualifiers, Alpha Leader( Aurawolf) and I just hung out making illegals like TwistedFusion(rubber)____ X:D and Bang( big bang core) Kerbeks___RB. Oh and how could I forget SF Meteo Bahamdia______.
I got a new one. You take Diablo metal frame, but Lightning metal wheel in it, and on top of the lightning wheel place l-drago destroy metal frame, and put x drive in the bottom. But the thing with this combo is it doesnt work with a mfb facebolt. is works with a 0g stone face. I recommend put a Metal stone face for extra weight. Also you have to position the lightning wheel right or it doesnt work.
I was able to do MFB face hasbros l drago guardian metal bit, Diablo ultimate balance mode, and X : D. I also made an "ultimate balance mode" for flash.
(May. 19, 2013  4:36 AM)diblee123 Wrote: I got a new one. You take Diablo metal frame, but Lightning metal wheel in it, and on top of the lightning wheel place l-drago destroy metal frame, and put x drive in the bottom. But the thing with this combo is it doesnt work with a mfb facebolt. is works with a 0g stone face. I recommend put a Metal stone face for extra weight. Also you have to position the lightning wheel right or it doesnt work.

You didn't make that, there is already a video for it on Youtube...