Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

By the way, any synchrom + the top half of F230 (part that attaches to the spin track) without a performance tip is amazing. You all should try it out sometime. Trippy stuff.
(Jun. 29, 2014  4:24 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: By the way, any synchrom + the top half of F230 (part that attaches to the spin track) without a performance tip is amazing. You all should try it out sometime. Trippy stuff.

It beat my Dragoon BD145 RDF.

It was amazing.
[Image: 1404075835519.jpg]

Decided to fill in my Dark wheel in with metal. Didn't turn out so great.

And before you ask, it's not tin foil.
hah that's awesome though XD

If you wanted a more balanced filling, you could try melting wax and pouring it in- it wouldn't be as heavy, but it would flow nicely and be easier to maintain an even dispersal of the weight.
I was literally going to ask if that was just tin foil before I completely read the post haha.
(Jun. 30, 2014  12:58 AM)Cake Wrote: hah that's awesome though XD

If you wanted a more balanced filling, you could try melting wax and pouring it in- it wouldn't be as heavy, but it would flow nicely and be easier to maintain an even dispersal of the weight.

I could, but because of it's weight it doesn't even budge to some of the attacks. I'll try it with a different wheel when I can :)

@ tr!: lol. I actually used a soldering iron and a metal wire thing that went with the soldering iron. The wheel was hot to the touch while I was making it XD
(Jun. 30, 2014  1:56 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: @ tr!: lol. I actually used a soldering iron and a metal wire thing that went with the soldering iron. The wheel was hot to the touch while I was making it XD

I personally would've filled it in with some other material or increased its weight by some other means. You know solder, the "metal wire thing," is made partly of lead, right?

Also, you should always wear protective gear when using tools like a soldering iron. Touching the Metal Wheel wouldn't have been an issue if you'd been wearing some good thick-rubbered gardening gloves. Wink
Or fill one of those Metal Fury wheels??
(Jun. 30, 2014  6:38 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2014  1:56 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: @ tr!: lol. I actually used a soldering iron and a metal wire thing that went with the soldering iron. The wheel was hot to the touch while I was making it XD

I personally would've filled it in with some other material or increased its weight by some other means. You know solder, the "metal wire thing," is made partly of lead, right?

Also, you should always wear protective gear when using tools like a soldering iron. Touching the Metal Wheel wouldn't have been an issue if you'd been wearing some good thick-rubbered gardening gloves. Wink

I thought it would be a good idea to hold it with metal claws, haha.

I think I'll use copper next time.
(Feb. 10, 2014  8:49 PM)Meeper Wrote: haha this bey i made has the mod of mods, and makes this bey the bey of beys!
the intellegent bey, it has something you would call an ESC and this controls a bunch of little tiny motors on this bey, it has a custom-made fusion wheel with four modes controled by 3 motors.
and a performance tip system to control how this bey will move controlled by 2 motors (One to change performance tips, and one that controls movements)
this bey uses laser reflection to detect its opponents location:
here are some of the things this bey will do depending on the opponents move: note there are two manual mode changes in the ESC the first mode is defend mode where it only uses stamina and defense moves, and the other is aggresive mode, where the bey tries to attack every chance it has.
Opponent attacking: the beys fusion wheel goes to defense mode and performance tip changes to SD
Opponent inactivity: the bey will go to stamina mode by changing to a aerodynamic fusion wheel position and changing to a BGrin performance tip.
IN AGRESSIVE MODE:

opponent attack: tries to counter with more power.
opponent inactivity: tries to attack with smash and barrage attacks.
this bey also has 100GB of memory for learning about its opponent, if its been battling the same bey for awhile it may learn how its opponent can repel attacks or even how it attacks, and then use the information against its opponent.
Q&A:
Q: what power source does it use?
A: it uses a rechargeable 3.7v Li-po battery that gives about 30 minutes of run time it uses a little light to tell when to recharge.
Q: how did you fit it all in this little bey?
A: i used a hollowed out XGrin performance tip and fitted everything in, and the fusion wheel was a hollowed out basalt wheel then adding movable parts to control things.
Q: how do you control it?
A: you dont, all you do is make sure its turned on, and launch it, then let it take over.

Can u make a youtube video and send the link here??? it sounds realy awesome
You can put the Elevator from 230 on Scythe Kronos spintrack,but only if you are using a zero-g hey with a chrome wheel and no element;however,it has low stamina and I don't suggest using it.
I put like 4 10 Heavy WDs on F230GCF.
(Sep. 07, 2014  4:45 AM)Neo Wrote: I put like 4 10 Heavy WDs on F230GCF.

Do you have any pictures? I want to see it.
(Sep. 07, 2014  2:05 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:

[Image: tumblr_nbjks5cNx91tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
(Sep. 07, 2014  6:35 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2014  2:05 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:

Well, crud. Does that fit somewhat tightly or does it rattle a lot?
I took a Hasbro Jade & Metal frame of Sonokong/TT Fusion

how to make
flip fusion metal frame
put on hasbro jade
use spintrack w/ wide disc like gb145 or s130
dent other fusion wheels (like my burn)
Heh... never thought this would fit like an actual weight disk. I didn't blue tack or stick it or even alter the parts, nope, the Death frame fits snuggly into the Dranzer F blade base, it only works on small blade based however.
I would not have expected it to be near wide enough to fit a plastic bey, haha. That's cool.
I forget to mention that the spin gear is the thing allowing it to fit snuggly, as lot as Death can go around a blade base, it will fit.
you should show those fan made beyblades too.
Maybe later, but this 4D I found was unbelievably strong.

[Image: 4sb43m.jpg]

Well I'm not sure if it's as good as something like Phantom as I don't own one but it kills Earth and Basalt at stamina, and it's not that heavy, it's Deaths frame and Cygnus core.
(Nov. 22, 2014  12:48 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Maybe later, but this 4D I found was unbelievably strong.

Well I'm not sure if it's as good as something like Phantom as I don't own one but it kills Earth and Basalt at stamina, and it's not that heavy, it's Deaths frame and Cygnus core.

How much time did you got with a solo spin ?
(Nov. 22, 2014  1:14 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2014  12:48 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Maybe later, but this 4D I found was unbelievably strong.

How much time did you got with a solo spin ?

On the setting of W145WD? If so then I got about 4 minutes 25 seconds, but that's just me.
I want to make an illegal Beyblade Poison and Meteo L-Drago's plastic part(?) sorry I haven't played Beyblade in forever so I forgot what it's called.-. So any ideas?
Any ideas for illegal Beyblade modifications that involve physically taking apart and putting together different parts? Trying to get some new ideas for my Youtube channel. At the moment, I want to take apart F:S & see what I can do with that, but I don't have the right kind of screw.